PDA

View Full Version : An Interesting Thread

Dreno33
09-15-2012, 02:20 PM
I want to hear an interesting discussion on here. Not about unrelated game topics, about MW only. BUT, to make it an interesting thread, i want to hear what you guys would want in the game most. What NEW things (not improvements b/c we know they don't operate that way, haha) would you want in the game.

If YOU were the developer and could add anything to the game.. what would YOU add (or maybe change a detail) in the game?

Mcdoc
09-15-2012, 02:33 PM
First off - I would create a feature in the Forum where the creator of a thread could block Joaquim, Boom, and others from posting in your own thread :)

Those guys killed my Zokes thread :(

Poopenshire
09-15-2012, 02:43 PM
First off - I would create a feature in the Forum where the creator of a thread could block Joaquim, Boom, and others from posting in your own thread :)

Those guys killed my Zokes thread :(

That would be great. I would allow them to post again only if they start contributing. I wouldnt mind creating mail lists for my friends on here so as we find things in the game we all can share.

Lt. Falcon
09-15-2012, 02:48 PM
There are many things I would add to the game and even suggested them a while back when CC Mark put someone's thread as a "sticky"

1. Add a new unit building called a "Hybrid Facility". This building as you level it up unlocks new units (cash & gold) such as a Robotic Exoskeleton (infantry-ground), Ambibious Tank (Sea-Ground), Armed Hovercraft (Sea-Ground) and S.H.I.E.L.D Heli-Carrier (sea-air).

2. Add a new boost building called "Army Core of Engineers" (I stole the name from someone else, don't know who) which would decrease upgrade times and at lvl 10 allow player to upgrade 2 buildings at once.

3. Add a new boost building called "Situation Room" or "War Room" which unlike the composites factory this building would increase alliance attack. (I like this idea, but then again I do have my doubts about it)

4. Add new defense buildings (not really a building) for the sea like an "Underwater Minefield" to better protect Naval Research Center, Oil Rigs and Desal. Plants.

5. More cash buildings like the infamous hacker buildings like "Global Satellite Arrays", "Explosive Depots" and "Reinforced Bunkers" (the last two I would like to see what the looked like as I saw these in a thread title).

6. More cash units to fill in gaps on the unit building upgrades. i.e. lvl 4& 5 Advanced Airbase

7. Add a new boost building called the "Military Treasury" which as you upgrade it would allow you to increase you vault size. (increments of 10% to Maximum Vault $20mil)

Just ideas that I have had or read from others.

Poopenshire
09-15-2012, 02:57 PM
Scratchers would be nice as well. Now that I have been playing CC for a few weeks on Android they are fun and different. Also they help campers.

Dreno33
09-15-2012, 03:00 PM
Scratchers would be nice as well. Now that I have been playing CC for a few weeks on Android they are fun and different. Also they help campers.

it would derail the purpose of economy more than the events already have. an indestructible unit possibly every day? even ones that go go up into the 1,000 stats? no thanks. you should see peoples luck sometimes. found a few at lvl 9 on CC with two of the top prizes in different categories. plus a number of other in the high 80-90s. that puts them above all others. would be cool, but not after awhile...

Baraka
09-15-2012, 03:13 PM
I personally think the biggie is more active communication from the Gree team on the forum. It surely only takes 5 minutes to put up a post to say there looking into our problem and then keep us up to date. This came to fruition with the gold sale. How easy would it of been to say sorry this was the problem we are sorting it.

In terms of in game I would love to see new buildings.get the satellite array and explosive depot out for us. Like some of the ideas for a boost building. One I heard from someone was one that turned money to gold and a building to lower upgrade times.

Poopenshire
09-15-2012, 03:15 PM
it would derail the purpose of economy more than the events already have. an indestructible unit possibly every day? even ones that go go up into the 1,000 stats? no thanks. you should see peoples luck sometimes. found a few at lvl 9 on CC with two of the top prizes in different categories. plus a number of other in the high 80-90s. that puts them above all others. would be cool, but not after awhile...

At the higher levels 1 units means nothing even a 1000 att and def. Thats not even 1% on many high level players. It would take dozens of of those tp have an effect. But please i welcome the the discussion. Oh and Dreno, I feel you Bro on this one. Good start to a thread. Dont let it get to your head.

Warfiend
09-15-2012, 03:18 PM
I'd spin off a version that didn't offer gold units for direct sale. To make money the version would have balanced contests where you could win indestructible units, but you'd have to spend gold for an entrance fee.

Once the contest entrance fee was paid, there would be nothing in the contest directly that would gain you advantage by spending money. For example, if it was the old crate events, you could get an advantage by paying for energy or stamina refills, and that would give an edge in crate collection, but there would be nothing like paying gold for a guaranteed open versus a chance open. It would either be all guaranteed opens, or all chance, or paying game cash for a guaranteed open and free would be chance.

I would also bring PVP events into the fore. Holding them regularly, with an in game record holder's wall that would have the ability to view past events and who ranked, as well as a wall showing average rankings across events. I would also award incremental prizes based on battle points accumulated. To get the incremental prizes, you'd have to pay an entrance fee. To win in the general event would be open to everyone.

Finally, I'd implement a "joint operations" element, essentially pvp team play. This would be the ability to join a joint operations force, that would compete in pvp as a team against other joint operations forces. The members of the opposing force would appear in it's own tab in the rivals list window once you had joined a joint operation and would occur the course of anywhere from several hours to days. Gold to join a joint operation, but free players would get one free entrance per month. Prizes would be limited edition indestructible units and would be distributed based on kills and/or BPs accumulated. Everyone on the winning team would get a base unit just for being on the team, and then potentially other units based on their rankings. Everyone on the losing team would get a weaker base unit, and then units based on their rankings(which would be weaker units than their ranked counterparts on the opposing team).