PDA

View Full Version : An Interesting Thread

Dreno33
09-15-2012, 02:19 PM
I want to hear an interesting discussion on here. Not about unrelated game topics, about CC only. BUT, to make it an interesting thread, i want to hear what you guys would want in the game most. What NEW things (not improvements b/c we know they don't operate that way, haha) would you want in the game.

If YOU were the developer and could add anything to the game.. what would YOU add (or maybe change a detail) in the game?

Dipstik
09-15-2012, 02:26 PM
This thread again?

iteachem
09-15-2012, 02:27 PM
ingame realtime chat
some method of coop play

Ramshutu
09-15-2012, 02:44 PM
- Black market, creating a way of selling your items to other players for gold, cash or RP. Gree takes a cut, thus earning money.
- In game chat.
- Searching of allies. I want to taunt Nicholost quickly.
- More tactical PvP.

On a side related note, I'd love to see a space related Gree game, based on the same gaming platform.

Mafia class = race/species.
Units = star ships. Each ship has base a/d and a variable number of 'slots' for different equipment.
Equipment=Engines, weapons, sensors and shields, each has A/D.
Damage=You can damage or loose, equipment, or whole ships.

Veezy
09-15-2012, 02:54 PM
a way to sell weapons you no longer use. Id take half the money if I could sell these 300 boots I got.

Dreno33
09-15-2012, 02:57 PM
This thread again?

New people, new day. Dont log in, save the trouble or post in the non-CC threads as usual bub

Dipstik
09-15-2012, 03:00 PM
I want the m4a1 back

PawnXIIX
09-15-2012, 03:29 PM
- Black market, creating a way of selling your items to other players for gold, cash or RP. Gree takes a cut, thus earning money.

+1

- Actual attack and defense figures, none of this behind the scenes guess work.
- Non-consumable and consumable RP explosives
- Report button
- Spend gold confirm button

I want the m4a1 back

With all the new areas we're bound to get a gun that rivals the M4A1. There has to be a 22+ defense gun out there somewhere, it's only a matter of time. It may not be as farmable, but I just have a nagging feeling...

TruthHurts
09-15-2012, 04:06 PM
+1

- Actual attack and defense figures, none of this behind the scenes guess work.
- Non-consumable and consumable RP explosives
- Report button
- Spend gold confirm button

This... As well as the ability to sell useless items at half face value, like buildings.
Location based. It would be cool to be able to buy buildings you see on a daily. It also would be a source of revenue for Gree, as they could charge advertising. You could buy your local liquor store for gold.
More buildings, both defense and income
More weapons
More decorations

SiennaSharpe
09-15-2012, 04:54 PM
I would like to see some kind of super weapon that there was only one of, but that had a 1/100 chance of malfunctioning and being lost to the person being attacked (that player then being able to use it until it malfunctioned).

Nudie
09-15-2012, 08:01 PM
The game is perfect, I wouldn't change a single thing. :p

Jian Carlo
09-15-2012, 10:58 PM
A continuing evaluation to the game for high level players.

Higher stat RP weapons
New buildings at lvl 200
They have provided new maps which is great but the buy in is for weapons that are totally useless even to mid level players never mind high level, Let's have some high stat weapons to buy into that makes a difference to high lvl players own stats.
Same applies to TL and Hitman, give some decent weapons for completing these levels.

I'm sure there's more but thats all I can think off, let the game evolve.

G Wiz
09-15-2012, 11:23 PM
In depth stats.

Percentages on most frequented jobs, rival hit, most fights lost to a certain player, most fights won against a certain player etc.

Dreno33
09-15-2012, 11:37 PM
In depth stats.

Percentages on most frequented jobs, rival hit, most fights lost to a certain player, most fights won against a certain player etc.

have you ever noticed that you can actually "scroll" the profile page? it doesnt have anything other than shown but it allows you to drag and lift as if there could be something below. I only noticed this about 3 weeks ago. never before. i wonder if they are still adding possibly more to the page?

DBM 2IC
09-16-2012, 12:15 AM
Should beable to search your friends instead of having to scroll threw them and try find them.
And maybe be able to send links to your friends of people that have attacked you so they can help you out that would mean being part of a mafia would make more sence then it does now.

montecore
09-16-2012, 12:19 AM
Some sort of reward for people who build up their economy. Weapons that unlock at certain IPH, loot items for reaching different IPH levels, etc.

Coldjoey
09-16-2012, 01:50 AM
When you attack a player you have a chance of winning loot, I'ld like to see the ability to lose loot. This would stop players just randomly attacking strong players in the hope that they may get lucky.

Bala82
09-16-2012, 07:35 AM
What i want ingame suggested building upgrade function based on your hood - The function tell you what building to upgrade based on best IPH. Instead of asking member on here which building to upgrade the game tell me it automatically.

Dreno33
09-16-2012, 07:43 AM
What i want ingame suggested building upgrade function based on your hood - The function tell you what building to upgrade based on best IPH. Instead of asking member on here which building to upgrade the game tell me it automatically.

LOL - omg think for yourself man jesus...

Bala82
09-16-2012, 07:51 AM
LOL - omg think for yourself man jesus...

Well i can't be asked i rather spend my time doing something productive than spend the amount time figure it out. Look i bet there plenty of players who are not members that like this option.

Bala82
09-16-2012, 07:56 AM
Another idea customise goal based on your how play the game

Tycoon - Economy class player ( No fighting goals )
Goodfella - Fighting class ( Will all goals )

kitzune
09-16-2012, 08:12 AM
In no particular order

mobs (a way for people to group together in game like the Indians, CK, MS13)

mafia neighborhoods owned by gangs
defended by members
can be attacked by other gangs
gang activities (Attack an NPC boss x number of times singularly or as a cooperative event)
can be improved by funds from gang activities
members can donate money also

for higher levels since the current ones seem to end around level (70-114)

more respect items
pvp loot
if you have better similar items to what's required for a hood that has things like 30 crowbars required.