PDA

View Full Version : Senior member needs invite

Vballmadam
09-15-2012, 11:10 AM
Senior forum Modern War player (vballmadam)

Just started Crime City and need invites 865540086 and any advice you are willing to share!

Auxilium
09-15-2012, 11:23 AM
Many guides can be found on the forum and there's a best of the best in the sticky section. Read and learn:)

Aid
09-15-2012, 11:27 AM
Post your invite code in the correct section

jobadass
09-15-2012, 11:37 AM
Post your invite code in the correct section
This...

And I added you. Feel free to swing by and check out a low gold hood.

I don't know your style of play but I will give you suggestions through my regrets.

DO NOT level too quickly

Spend most skill points on stamina (you will need them more than energy)

DO NOT complete goals such as "buy 50 machine guns) They are overpriced and under-powered

Try to save Repect Points for better items. (I have a bunch of items that I used RPs on and I don't bring them to battle

Spend most stamina on attacking at lower levels. In-game-cash is irrelevant early on (some say always) and you will get loot drops from attacks.

Try to build a decent economy early.

NEVER go below 500 mafia

Dipstik
09-15-2012, 11:45 AM
This...

I don't know your style of play but I will give you suggestions through my regrets.

DO NOT level too quickly

DO NOT complete goals such as "buy 50 machine guns) They are overpriced and under-powered

Try to save Repect Points for better items. (I have a bunch of items that I used RPs on and I don't bring them to battle

Spend most stamina on attacking at lower levels. In-game-cash is irrelevant early on (some say always) and you will get loot drops from attacks.

NEVER go below 500 mafia

Troll face.jpg

PawnXIIX
09-15-2012, 12:29 PM
This...

DO NOT level too quickly

NEVER go below 500 mafia

The last one made me laugh :P

JohnDough
09-15-2012, 01:19 PM
Senior forum Modern War player (vballmadam)

Just started Crime City and need invites 865540086 and any advice you are willing to share!

I would be privileged to add you vballmadam. My in game name is John doe, so please accept and chec out my hood

PawnXIIX
09-15-2012, 02:19 PM
I'm inviting you right now, my hood name is John, level 131.

Welcome ^^

I think everyone will agree the best thing to do with your free gold is buy the basketball court?