PDA

View Full Version : I miss my O’Maley goals.

xJames
09-14-2012, 08:10 PM
It wasn’t always this way.

At first, they annoyed me: “Why are they taunting me. I know I’m a failure and I couldn’t win the chief’s car – even when it was only 20 wins”.

Then they just made me angry: “WTF – why are they still there. Do the Android people still get to play this event?? Why do they get all the good stuff??”.

But then, without warning, I stopped having negative feelings about the “twins”. They became something bigger than just goals that wouldn’t go away. They morphed into that awesome pair of old worn in jeans that get more comfortable by the day. They became a source of comfort. I could always count on them being there when I turned on the game (unlike the money, gold, or event prizes that we read about every day). They were a reminder of days gone by when I could get free CC equipment with decent stats without refinancing my house (Ok, I didn’t win the chief’s car – but I might have if only I could awake long enough to finish off some of the bosses).

I know the O’Maley goals weren’t supposed to be with us for as long as they were, but now that they are gone, I’m feeling a little sad.

(lucky for me a new Epic Enemy event just started in Kingdom Age – maybe those goals will stick around for a bit too)

PawnXIIX
09-14-2012, 08:24 PM
I'm just finally glad it's gone, but honestly good luck with the KA one and let us know how glitchy it is D:

Lonestoner
09-14-2012, 08:32 PM
Do the Android people still get to play this event?? Why do they get all the good stuff??”

You must be new here, even though you registered a long time ago :p

Have you seen any android users posts? We don't even have the boss events yet, and we just got scratchers within the past couple months or so.. There is absolutely nothing better about android than iOS.. Trust me, read around and you'll see. :p

xJames
09-14-2012, 08:47 PM
I was kidding that Android "gets all the good stuff". I understand your frustration.
I was also joking about missing my O'Maley goals - I don't.
I was not joking about being annoyed that I couldn't win the Chief's car (I failed).

Lonestoner
09-14-2012, 08:52 PM
Lol okay I got ya, the whole still getting to play the event thing just made me think you were serious.. Yea that does suck though for the higher levels in the boss events from what I've read.