PDA

View Full Version : Son of crap, can we PLEASE get a GOLD CONFIRM button?

Gaming Will
09-14-2012, 08:54 AM
Anyone at Gree, can we please get a gold bank or confirm button. This is getting ridiculous and I'm sure it clogs up support with stupid easy to fix tickets on your end. But seriously it is frustrating on the game player's end.

kykboxr
09-14-2012, 09:02 AM
I've misfit gold many times when I was looking at my hood. It's easy to double tap. Also frustrates me that I will be at 100% energy, may hit fill energy by accident, it'll take 20 gold even though I haven't used any.

kitzune
09-14-2012, 09:14 AM
this is annoying especially when you didn't want the extra mafia, stamina or energy refill.

I've also lost a couple of gold to finish a build due to slow moving screen and trying to move it faster to only get the "construction in progress" window and next hitting the finish now without a confirmation since I had the amount required.

Vile Lynn
09-14-2012, 09:41 AM
Hi Will - lol, I soooooo know what you mean! I've done it too many times, too, totally sucks. Every time, I send in a ticket & ask for a confirm button.

GREE - Make it for all 3 games, please.

Paulio
09-14-2012, 09:58 AM
Yeah, I usually send in a ticket and support is EXCELLENT with those types of requests. But yesterday I accidentally used gold to finish an upgrade on a level 5 church. Didn't even feel like sending in another ticket.

Astroboy
09-14-2012, 10:03 AM
Yeah, I've wasted gold by accident a few times on mafia, build finishes and stamina/energy refills.

Makes me want to attack somebody for real... :mad:

GREE, FIX THIS!

Gaming Will
09-14-2012, 10:11 AM
I've done energy, stamina, and even an extra mafia member. I have sent tickets in and always had good responses with support. This was a finish my level 2 nightclub. AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH. Just really frustrating!

Olly1
09-14-2012, 10:17 AM
Yeah support are always very quick at sorting misclicks out, sometimes just a few hours. But Gree won't add a confirmation button, it makes them money!

Vile Lynn
09-14-2012, 10:24 AM
I will be at 100% energy, may hit fill energy by accident, it'll take 20 gold even though I haven't used any.

I have done this, too, but I get a pop-up saying it can't refill, energy is full (or something like that).

Luciferianism
09-14-2012, 10:51 AM
Good luck with that. I've campaigned for it for months and contacted support to suggest it/complain about it numerous times.

steamboatwilly
09-14-2012, 11:18 AM
Support is good at giving gold back, this the idea is a great one to help remove all the accidental clicks. I would like to see this change as well.

sparckle
09-14-2012, 11:48 AM
With the number of people accidentally spending gold, makes you wonder why Gree/Funzio will not implement gold spend confirmation.

eka6484
09-14-2012, 12:25 PM
With the number of people accidentally spending gold, makes you wonder why Gree/Funzio will not implement gold spend confirmation.

Probably cos there is just as many people who don't bother trying to get their gold reimbursed (for whatever reason). Instead of going to support some people just buy more gold to replace.

mxz
09-14-2012, 12:33 PM
I wonder what percentage of tickets these are....

haywood
09-14-2012, 01:12 PM
Omg for the love of god yes!!!!! Don't know how many times this has happened to me.

Dr. Dengus
09-14-2012, 01:12 PM
I wonder what percentage of tickets these are....

They've made up at least 2/3 - 3/4 of the tickets I've sent lol.

Jack Bauer 24
09-14-2012, 01:49 PM
It's definitely frustrating. It always seems to happen to me when I have just about enough gold to buy a building. I don't purchase in game gold so it takes a while to build up. Kudos to you gold spenders though, keep the game running for the ret of us slackers. It def makes sense for them not to add a confirmation button though. As someone said, some people just don't feel like taking the steps to get it back, they just purchase more. Could also be that they don't know about the ability to send in tickets to get the gold back, and just assume its a loss. I'm sure not every one knows about the forum either.

J. Smooth
09-14-2012, 02:43 PM
Happened to me twice this morning on timer resets bc of a slow load. I've sent in tickets b4 for misclicks and they're usually quick with the replacement gold. Like others, I never expect there to be a confirmation button since the majority of people either don't know/don't care that they can complain and it probably makes GREE as much per week as an event.

Fun
09-14-2012, 03:10 PM
this would be amazing! but its most likely not going to happen