PDA

View Full Version : Chief O maley in the goals list

steamboatwilly
09-13-2012, 03:10 PM
so on top of getting screwed on this event, now i have 2 defeat chief o maleys stuck in the list.
The saddest part is that the count is way off.

I am sick of these events. I never get any of the stuff. I am just pissed off about the overall results of this game lately. Its always geared to the very lucky or the suckers that spend all their real cash on gold.

I had to spend mucho gold just to get to lvl 19. (thanks to tapjoy)

Daniel2115
09-13-2012, 03:47 PM
so on top of getting screwed on this event, now i have 2 defeat chief o maleys stuck in the list.

I am sick of these events. I never get any of the stuff. I am just pissed off about the overall results of this game lately. Its always geared to the very lucky or the suckers that spend all their real cash on gold.

Stop playing then

Paulio
09-13-2012, 03:57 PM
I think the epic boss events have, by far, been the most fair.

SevenO9
09-13-2012, 03:58 PM
Stop playing then

What he said. Period.

Dudebot121256
09-13-2012, 04:06 PM
Okay, so. I didn't want to post about this until everything was completely squared away, but after some major investigation and cleanup efforts by members of several departments, we just added goal items to many, many accounts.

Basically, everyone who should have gotten a goal reward for beating the boss 20 times, just got their rewards.

We are deeply sorry for how long this took, but things got snarled very badly with this goal.

Some people still have the goal due to the glitch that caused everything, we're making a data push to remove that later. For now, ignore it (we know it's blocking space that could be used by other goals in the meantime, and are looking into that).
CJ54 explained this in another thread. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?39597-thank-you-gree-you-guys-rock/page2

Dr. Dengus
09-13-2012, 04:11 PM

Same here, it is absolutely appalling that GREE gives us players a chance to win free units.

_dan_
09-13-2012, 04:15 PM
I think the epic boss events have, by far, been the most fair.....

... to some people who can beat the boss 30 or 60 times without gold.

Can't explain why some hit 8-12 bosses just 1 hit/boss while other struggle to fight each boss from very beginning. Any explanation ?

PawnXIIX
09-13-2012, 04:18 PM
... to some people who can beat the boss 30 or 60 times without gold.

Can't explain why some hit 8-12 bosses just 1 hit/boss while other struggle to fight each boss from very beginning. Any explanation ?

The people i've seen either have such low level that their high attack with 500 mafia easily beats them, or they're the people with 150k+ stats. Me personally, I struggle because at the time my attack was only 18k so it would take me somewhere in the range of 500k+ damage to kill him, whereas people level 200 with 100k stats could do this in a few hits with no problem. The issue is that the boss should be scaled with mafia count not by level.

_dan_
09-13-2012, 04:28 PM
The people i've seen either have such low level that their high attack with 500 mafia easily beats them, or they're the people with 150k+ stats. Me personally, I struggle because at the time my attack was only 18k so it would take me somewhere in the range of 500k+ damage to kill him, whereas people level 200 with 100k stats could do this in a few hits with no problem. The issue is that the boss should be scaled with mafia count not by level.

Agree! it's not fair when LL easily beat the bosses 20-60 or even 100 times while HL struggle to fight each boss.

If the boss event still be the same, LL players shall be stronger than HL players after 1 or 2 boss events (imagine they could easily get 3000 bucks worth of items/event)

* people with 150k stats, unless you play with gold, non-gold players hardly pass 90k stats (sum all total RP items + explosives + possible event items).

TonySpaghetti
09-13-2012, 04:42 PM
I think the epic boss events have, by far, been the most fair.

I agree. Even if you don't make it to the big prize, you still get one decent loot.

steamboatwilly
09-13-2012, 05:41 PM
Notice that actual issue was not even discussed. It must be wrong to express discontent in never getting any of the good items. I also do not get the rare items too often. Some people just have easy luck.

but i still want to get rid of the chief o maley in my goals list.

oh, so the new event has been going on for 2 days now. i have 36 boxes and 3 nades. Does that seem right, i open at least 15 a day.

steamboatwilly
09-13-2012, 05:45 PM
I agree. Even if you don't make it to the big prize, you still get one decent loot.
i will agree here.

its a bit of envy, thats all. like seeing that fancy car going down the road, knowing u will never own it.

Polarbear
09-13-2012, 05:47 PM
It doesn't affect gameplay... Such a minor issue

Rares aren't suppose to appear often... In total I have hit around 50 bosses combined and received 1 rare. If you have worse, THEN you're allowed to complain!

steamboatwilly
09-13-2012, 05:56 PM
its just disappointing. thats all.

I am just trying to understand where the problem might be. It seems it is the user

yomoney
09-13-2012, 05:58 PM
Best events so far and keep em coming

_dan_
09-13-2012, 06:02 PM
It doesn't affect gameplay... Such a minor issue

Rares aren't suppose to appear often... In total I have hit around 50 bosses combined and received 1 rare. If you have worse, THEN you're allowed to complain!

how about goal items, 20/30/50 goal prizes, you forgot them ?

Polarbear
09-13-2012, 06:07 PM
how about goal items, 20/30/50 goal prizes, you forgot them ?

Nop... Have yet to send in request, hoping it might fix itself.

steamboatwilly
09-13-2012, 06:09 PM
i cant recall the last time i got to 20. i always use cash option. i try to save the gold if possible for the boss events

_dan_
09-13-2012, 06:09 PM
Yeah, I got no rare items while people around me got rare items. So I can complain, can't I ?

Polarbear
09-13-2012, 06:16 PM
Worse than 1/50?! Lol, If so go ahead!

@steamboatwilly: well obviously the problem is that you expect to win... I've used gold and the max I've gotten is 10. No expectations = no complaints.

steamboatwilly
09-13-2012, 06:19 PM
Worse than 1/50?! Lol, If so go ahead!

@steamboatwilly: well obviously the problem is that you expect to win... I've used gold and the max I've gotten is 10. No expectations = no complaints.

its more like hope after the last 7 events.

Polarbear
09-13-2012, 06:30 PM
Well using The Billionaire's results, recent box events have an open rate at about 20%. Unless you expect to open 100 boxes, the time/effort invested for this 'hope' is not worth it.

steamboatwilly
09-13-2012, 07:19 PM
Well using The Billionaire's results, recent box events have an open rate at about 20%. Unless you expect to open 100 boxes, the time/effort invested for this 'hope' is not worth it.

so then i ask, why do you even bother playing crime city. I was told to quit playing if i did not like the result of my game. But i like the overall game. Its the events that so many have pointed out already that are slanted. I am not saying anything new, so none of this should come as a shock.
Your right, i almost could care less about the events, (no expectations)it doesnt seem worth it.
But i still have this "hope" that maybe i will get a cool rare item or some great attack weapon. I got 1 ninja star from the scratch offs. I was super happy that day. I get the 1 mil dollar prize consistently as well.

Bottom line, you choose to do it your way, and i will choose to do it mine. together we help this crazy world go round and round. And thanks to the internet, we can both freely express our thoughts and maintain an open dialog

Astroboy
09-14-2012, 09:39 AM
I wish they'd get that f***ing O'Malley thing out of my goals list! I can't do HH and TL at the same time now! :mad:

Vile Lynn
09-14-2012, 09:46 AM
I wish they'd get that f***ing O'Malley thing out of my goals list! I can't do HH and TL at the same time now! :mad:

Try having O'Malley twice & ZERO fight goals: no HH, no TL... Awesome!

Astroboy
09-14-2012, 10:06 AM
Sweet Jesus!

Veezy
09-14-2012, 10:15 AM
I just hate that I got two Chief goals and they stay there. Waste of spae

AppleMacGuy
09-14-2012, 04:25 PM
Those goals have finally been removed from my list.

Veezy
09-14-2012, 04:28 PM
finally gone...woot woot

Vile Lynn
09-14-2012, 04:58 PM
Bye-bye O'Malley! Thank you GREE for the new goals! :) I can attack for a reason again, heh.

Veezy
09-14-2012, 05:20 PM
Im actually starting to miss him now :(

steamboatwilly
09-14-2012, 07:57 PM
thanks gree. it looks so much cleaner now.

i finally got to 4 grenades!!