PDA

View Full Version : Rate the support you have gotten...

Fl@sh
09-13-2012, 01:25 PM
I just received via email a customer satisfaction survey from Gree. The ticket submitted was opened because of the ground boost(Dark Knight Helicopter)... Support closed 4 different issues and I am very satisfied with 3 of the issues, even responding to a follow-up email within 30 minutes(I know, impressive, right?)

This is the response I received - "Thank you for the inquiry. I apologize for the delayed response. Boosts for event prizes are sometimes activated a day or so later after they are received, which leads to some of this confusion. Also adding to this confusion is the fact that the attack boosts happen in the backend of the game, so it is not readily apparent. This means you would not see this boost as a difference in stats until you got to the PVP screen. I've checked on this item and confirmed that the boost is active and working. Congratulations on winning this prize!"

I'm not usually about throwing people under the bus, partly because it is not support that is to blame(even though I talk mad trash about them here). How should I respond? I think all of us here want the attack boost to show up in stats on the "frontend" of the game. We need to know what we are up against when doing PvP and this "blindness" only causes even more confusion.

What shall I do?

Fl@sh
09-13-2012, 01:29 PM
I choose 2 and 3, if I would have given the option to choose multiple options.

Baraka
09-13-2012, 01:39 PM
I do think most of the time I have had my issues solved. It can sometimes take a week though.

Lt. Falcon
09-13-2012, 01:44 PM
So far for me, I think Support needs some more training in customer service. I think they can do a better job. It took almost 6 days to resolve my last issue, the one before I got an email saying this ticket has been closed as the problem has been resolved or a fix is in the works type message. I sent a reply and it went unanswered. The other tickets I have sent took minimum 2.5 to 3 days to get resolved. I think they need to add more support people institute more communication lines w/ daily active players and the devs need to address the hacks and implement more security.

Fl@sh
09-13-2012, 01:48 PM
So far for me, I think Support needs some more training in customer service. I think they can do a better job. It took almost 6 days to resolve my last issue, the one before I got an email saying this ticket has been closed as the problem has been resolved or a fix is in the works type message. I sent a reply and it went unanswered. The other tickets I have sent took minimum 2.5 to 3 days to get resolved. I think they need to add more support people institute more communication lines w/ daily active players and the devs need to address the hacks and implement more security.I agree 100%, it takes forever to respond. However, getting a reply email within 30 minutes yesterday was surprising. Perhaps with the new survey format, they will close out tickets sooner, granted we only open one ticket per problem.

Baraka
09-13-2012, 01:53 PM
I've never really looked to see who the ticket is from. Would be interested to see if people are more satisfied with different people. As like you say some take over a week and aren't even properly solved.then next time it takes like 2 days and is sorted easily. Longest ticket I had was ten days. Dunno who that was though.

Fl@sh
09-13-2012, 02:02 PM
I've never really looked to see who the ticket is from. Would be interested to see if people are more satisfied with different people. As like you say some take over a week and aren't even properly solved.then next time it takes like 2 days and is sorted easily. Longest ticket I had was ten days. Dunno who that was though.The consensus on here is that CJ is awesome and always takes care of you, so if CJ gets your ticket, you should have no problems. "A" was the person who responded to 3 of my open tickets yesterday, as well as a few previous tickets and has been good.

Ascent
09-13-2012, 02:08 PM
I have no beef with support, they address things they can, even though it may take a week.

It is the developers, and mainly the product managers and testers who drop the ball over and over and over...

ladyfizz27
09-13-2012, 02:12 PM
I also recieved an e-mail asking for feedback, I havent replied...
I dont think theyre very good, I waited a week for a response to a ticket I sent for KA. Ther reply was to try restarting the app( something anyone in their right mind would do anyway)

Baraka
09-13-2012, 02:17 PM
I'd say at least half of my tickets come back with please try deleting and reinstalling the app. Don't worry you won't lose you profile. In most situations this works you have an old version of game. It has not once on any of these occasions worked lol.

Fl@sh
09-13-2012, 02:17 PM
I also recieved an e-mail asking for feedback, I havent replied...
I dont think theyre very good, I waited a week for a response to a ticket I sent for KA. Ther reply was to try restarting the app( something anyone in their right mind would do anyway)That's the biggest problem with sending a customer feedback survey, most of the time only people with bad experiences fill them out. I wish I could get a survey on the developers, product managers, and BT's. I would not be very kind to them.

ladyfizz27
09-13-2012, 02:20 PM
That's the biggest problem with sending a customer feedback survey, most of the time only people with bad experiences fill them out. I wish I could get a survey on the developers, product managers, and BT's. I would not be very kind to them.

To be honest im not going to bother replying anyway, it's not like they will listen to anything I say

Fl@sh
09-13-2012, 02:24 PM
To be honest im not going to bother replying anyway, it's not like they will listen to anything I sayYou would be surprised. In most instances, they will carefully review bad survey responses.

ladyfizz27
09-13-2012, 02:26 PM
You would be surprised. In most instances, they will carefully review bad survey responses.

In that case, let me think of what i'd like to say. I'll try to not be mean lol

Fl@sh
09-13-2012, 02:35 PM
Haha, same here. My complaints are only the wait time. Everything else is dev related.

Arizona
09-13-2012, 02:37 PM
In all seriousness, I've never had an issue with the help from support. I've written in emails a number of times and always got a polite response. Sometimes within a day sometimes within a week.
There wasn't an option for with a no problem at all, so I chose the first, (even though it's qualified with a "...yes but" addition)

Alt2n8er
09-13-2012, 04:50 PM
We can all agree that the time it takes to answer a ticket is what we mostly gripe about. But when they do finally respond to you/us, for the most part the issue is taken care of. And in response to 1 ticket, a support representative and myself went back and forth with emails in a few hour time frame (approx 4 emails sent and recieved). I was surprised how fast they were responding to me that day.

MonkeyPuppy2012
09-13-2012, 07:12 PM
Support in this game sucks and is non existant

manbeast
09-13-2012, 08:13 PM
Support absolutely sucks. Most of them don't even know anything about the game. They don't give us any credit.

marebear
09-13-2012, 10:30 PM
Cj is the number one support person followed by A. They have always taken care of me. I've never had an issue that I wasn't pleased with the outcome. That being said, turn around time is wildly varied.

overkill 280
09-13-2012, 10:50 PM
Support has always been good in any of the things I've contacted them about. Except for the Bear boost! Grrrr

Jhenry02
09-13-2012, 10:55 PM
Is CJ chris? Because Chris actually took care of my problem, after multiple tickets dealing with r and viet who basically dont undertand the concept of how the game works.
So if cj = chris then yes cj is the man. We actually traded emails about the problem and he was very instructive and polite.

-jason

CJ54
09-13-2012, 10:59 PM
In that case, let me think of what i'd like to say. I'll try to not be mean lol

Just be honest. We're looking carefully at everything that comes back from the survey to improve our service to you guys, and honest answers (whatever the nature) help us with that.

Also, I want to throw this out there: if anyone feels like their support experience could have gone better, please feel free to let me know via forum PM (include the number of the ticket). Actual issue-resoluton needs to go through the normal support system, but I look into what is sent to me. You can also contact Mark via PM, as he has previously stated.

mickymacirl
09-14-2012, 02:23 AM
Seriously, CJ is the man.

ckos
09-14-2012, 04:00 AM
The longest ticket I had, took over a month to get resolved.
After I developed tendonitis and osteoarthritis in my knuckles from typing on my phone, I was very satisfied with the results.

CJ is the "go to" man for results.

Agent Orange
09-14-2012, 06:17 AM
I've always had quick replies to problems both Android and IOS. It felt like a week or so ago when 'Viet' suddenly turned up that support went from fairly knowledgable to completely clueless which made me suspect Gree was trying to consolidate MW support into a call center, that might work for 70% of the problems but for the rest it's beyond annoying to get back a reply that appears to be generated by a keyword script.

It does help that Mark and CJ are trying to get this sorted out, thank you guys.

Oh and the last thing you want is to outsource support, we started to try this at work. The first night I hit a production issue and 'support' took my info and gave me a ticket number saying they would get back to me. This was on deadline and it stalling our entire press run! Wound up calling my boss who called the head of support. Then the next day I get a return call from the call center following up on my ticket. Grrrr they had no clue that this issue would have meant we would not have had a paper the next day!

So no I think call centers are a big mistake though I guess it boils down to understanding the product and training.

Poopenshire
09-14-2012, 07:06 AM
Most of my support tickets have been silly issues or annoyances. I do not believe I have had a serious issue yet that couldn't or wasn't solved in a day. I have had no complaints, but I also use the forums for alot of issues.