PDA

View Full Version : Detective's Tac Vest?

Dreno33
09-13-2012, 12:45 PM
Where is this from? I looked at my Profile and noticed my A/D both moved from the 7k to 8k (def almost 9k) and was confused as to why...

I looked at my inventory and noticed my Sharpshooter's Rifle in (300/210), but that didnt explain the dramatic increase.

So i moved from tab to tab and when I got to my armor I noticed a Detective's Tac Vest (350/10,,,) in there.

Happy, shocked, and confused, i made this thread wondering if you all know how I received this awesome armor. Thanks guys.

Murda
09-13-2012, 12:47 PM
How many times did you beat the last Boss? Sounds like they are awarding the prizes for that and I think the Vest was supposed to be for 30 wins.

thizznation2169420
09-13-2012, 12:47 PM
did u beat the last boss 30x that was the prize for that vest

Luke 3457
09-13-2012, 12:48 PM
Awarded for boss event 30/30 but really some people the goal was only beat 10 times

Dreno33
09-13-2012, 12:49 PM
yes, i beat it 41 times(: I thought the sharpshooters rifle was the 30x award tho?

G Wiz
09-13-2012, 01:28 PM
Like Cj said in another thread, they just handed out a lot of goal items because of all the downtime with the epic boss awards/bugs.

Enjoy man!

boardgames rule
09-13-2012, 02:04 PM
Yea i got all 3 items so i am happy

DenZ1
09-13-2012, 02:12 PM
Got them all. Over 30 wins.

emcee
09-13-2012, 02:16 PM
Got them all as well on both accounts.

Koncept
09-22-2012, 11:46 AM
What was this? Who was / is the boss? Where is he?

dudeman
09-22-2012, 12:10 PM
What was this? Who was / is the boss? Where is he?

This is referring to the last epic boss event. Boss events are iOS exclusive.

The current boss event is the Sister Snake boss, so it is now impossible to get the Detective's Tac Vest or the Chief's Cruiser unless they are recycled at some point in the future. Possible, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Koncept
09-22-2012, 01:38 PM
Honestly if they're going to give epic items to only iOs users then this shouldn't be a cross platform game.

dudeman
09-22-2012, 01:47 PM
Honestly if they're going to give epic items to only iOs users then this shouldn't be a cross platform game.

I doubt it I'll be iOS exclusive forever. The game is over a year old on iOS now. How many months since it was released on Android?

Back when CC HD was released, also on iOS, the were some differences between the two iOS versions. It took a while for them to get the two games working almost the same way, and that's not even on a different platform.

iOS got scratchers first, but I understand Android has had those for a while now too. See, you get the features eventually. I see what you're saying though, they could wait until content is ready for everyone instead of just releasing whatever, whenever, without caring if it's not "fair" that not everyone has it.

Koncept
09-22-2012, 01:52 PM
Yeah I don't mean it in a bad way, it's just we're talking about items that boost over 1,000 of a stat to only iOs users. At level 20 a guy had over 6k thanks to those items and kept harassing my girlfriend to wich she could do nothing. They keep making more boss events wich means more ways for them to be way ahead of us.

dudeman
09-22-2012, 02:01 PM
Yeah I don't mean it in a bad way, it's just we're talking about items that boost over 1,000 of a stat to only iOs users. At level 20 a guy had over 6k thanks to those items and kept harassing my girlfriend to wich she could do nothing. They keep making more boss events wich means more ways for them to be way ahead of us.

In the end, gold is king regardless of events or special features. Those prizes (the cruiser and vest) are a special exception because there was an issue with the event. Normally, items like that would only be available to players willing to spend whatever it takes to get them. That brings you back to gold, and gold is available on all platforms/devices. Maybe you can't get items with 1k stats, but I'm sure if you spend a bit in the store on crates or other items you can use gold to get 1k of stats. Both players are spending gold to get the same result, they're just driving on different roads to get there.