PDA

View Full Version : thank you gree you guys rock

thizznation2169420
09-13-2012, 12:33 PM
so just logged in to crime city and was attacking someone and there she was my chiefs cruiser finally thanks gree you guys rock. Was wondering if anyone else who had a ticket in got there prize.

Auxilium
09-13-2012, 12:38 PM
I got mine to! Huge compliments for Gree to solve it in the right way. I think allot in here should thank hem for this solution! Thanks again!

sez
09-13-2012, 12:40 PM
Dudeman?!?!?!?!?!?! any luck?!?!?!?!

Vile Lynn
09-13-2012, 12:43 PM
WOW! Thank you GREE! :cool:

Really appreciate it!

dudeman
09-13-2012, 12:44 PM
Dudeman?!?!?!?!?!?! any luck?!?!?!?!

Lol!

I'll go have a look in a moment.

Luke 3457
09-13-2012, 12:46 PM
Holy crap a problem fixed maybe I should reconsider my negative feelings towards gree lately 😂

sez
09-13-2012, 12:47 PM
Lol!

I'll go have a look in a moment.

B.S lol you know you ran and checked..... Hope ya got it Broham

thizznation2169420
09-13-2012, 12:48 PM
lol thats what i was thinking now on to the anniversary event

dudeman
09-13-2012, 12:52 PM
B.S lol you know you ran and checked..... Hope ya got it Broham

Got it. :)

http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t440/ShredderBoris/a0f84b7964f2632f556e1c616f2c02e9.jpg

And also for some reason this:

http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t440/ShredderBoris/e8839ff228db6a21aed49811e35e4bfe.jpg

Thanks Gree.

sez
09-13-2012, 12:56 PM
Good for you Dude

JimmyShines
09-13-2012, 12:57 PM
Yes Gree is good :), lot's of players will discover new items in the there inventory when they re-login into there accounts.

BOS
09-13-2012, 01:10 PM
Good, now Gree can get to work on the Anniversary event Top 25 Lists ;)

Coldjoey
09-13-2012, 01:12 PM
I got the Car, the sharp shooter and a tactical vest altogether worth at least a coulpe of vaults of gold, and all it cost me was 50 gold from tap joy and a marrige

Luke 3457
09-13-2012, 01:17 PM
Cool now I have all the boss items

http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q514/lukebat/37AA41F3-9987-4009-B439-B47C206DF2BF-747-00000055F550E85F.jpg

CJ54
09-13-2012, 01:22 PM
Okay, so. I didn't want to post about this until everything was completely squared away, but after some major investigation and cleanup efforts by members of several departments, we just added goal items to many, many accounts.

Basically, everyone who should have gotten a goal reward for beating the boss 20 times, just got their rewards.

We are deeply sorry for how long this took, but things got snarled very badly with this goal.

Some people still have the goal due to the glitch that caused everything, we're making a data push to remove that later. For now, ignore it (we know it's blocking space that could be used by other goals in the meantime, and are looking into that).

Ragmondino
09-13-2012, 01:25 PM
Got all three of the items now. Happy times, for once my complaining pays off. Probably the best 90 gold I've ever spent on this game. Lifted my stats by about 2000

Euchred
09-13-2012, 01:25 PM
Thanks CJ I appreciate the teams efforts =)

Paulio
09-13-2012, 01:36 PM
Nice! I got the items too. Very pleased with Gree at the moment.

kaz
09-13-2012, 01:38 PM
It was a nice surprise to see these items when I attacked someone. Thank you Gree!

boardgames rule
09-13-2012, 02:05 PM
YEa i got all 3 items whoooo

Olly1
09-13-2012, 02:16 PM
Remember this next time anyone wants to shoot down the support team. May have taken a few days but they sorted it at least. Happy people all round!

DenZ1
09-13-2012, 02:17 PM
Best day on CC so far. For the first time in several month I'm actually very happy with the game :)
Thanks guys. That makes up for a lot of bs happened before.

SevenO9
09-13-2012, 02:24 PM
Two thumbs up! Got my car. Good work. Took ya a while and would have been somuch easier and less painfull if carrier out right from the start. But you fixed it and thats what counts in my books.

Dwizzy
09-13-2012, 03:34 PM
Just a quick question for everyone. Did you all get the car from beating chief o malley the initial 20 times before they changed it to 50? The only reason I ask is because I didn't get it initially after the 20 times and i figured they weren going to give it to me due to the whole "our engineers are working on giving out the right prizes" reply. As a result, I spent a buttload of gold and ended up getting it by beating him the required amount of times in my goal list. Did I just waste my gold? :(

Nyx
09-13-2012, 03:44 PM
Just a quick question for everyone. Did you all get the car from beating chief o malley the initial 20 times before they changed it to 50? The only reason I ask is because I didn't get it initially after the 20 times and i figured they weren going to give it to me due to the whole "our engineers are working on giving out the right prizes" reply. As a result, I spent a buttload of gold and ended up getting it by beating him the required amount of times in my goal list. Did I just waste my gold? :(

Yes, that's how I got my car. I wasn't even expecting it since my win tally was screwed up, it was a pleasant surprise.

So you're saying that you did get the original 20 fight goal for the car but didn't receive it and went on to fight him for 50 fights with gold?

Edit: I hope you got your car, Erik! ;)

Daniel2115
09-13-2012, 03:45 PM

I beat him the 20th time at the very end of the event and didn't recieve anything and now they just put all 3 of the items in my inventory :). Sadly, I'd say you probably did waste it. hopefully you at least had fun in the process of beating him.

Dwizzy
09-13-2012, 03:53 PM
Yes, that's how I got my car. I wasn't even expecting it since my win tally was screwed up, it was a pleasant surprise.

So you're saying that you did get the original 20 fight goal for the car but didn't receive it and went on to fight him for 50 fights with gold?

Edit: I hope you got your car, Erik! ;)

It wasnt exactly 50. I beat him 22 times originally before the goal started counting, then the other goals popped up and I had to beat him 15 times for the vest and 20 for the cruiser and trust me from 23 to 43 was no fun at all. I guess I should ask them what they can do about it. It would really really suck if it turns out I wasted my gold.

Nyx
09-13-2012, 03:58 PM
It wasnt exactly 50. I beat him 22 times originally before the goal started counting, then the other goals popped up and I had to beat him 15 times for the vest and 20 for the cruiser and trust me from 23 to 43 was no fun at all. I guess I should ask them what they can do about it. It would really really suck if it turns out I wasted my gold.

It was one big mess of an event with a lot of confusion. Never hurts to ask, I certainly would if I were in your position.

PawnXIIX
09-13-2012, 04:16 PM
With the minor amount of gold I spent, I am satisfied. I earned all 3 of the rewards and that puts a little more faith in the fact that there are the developers still listening to us :D

thesyllable (er)
09-13-2012, 04:36 PM
Okay, so. I didn't want to post about this until everything was completely squared away, but after some major investigation and cleanup efforts by members of several departments, we just added goal items to many, many accounts.

Basically, everyone who should have gotten a goal reward for beating the boss 20 times, just got their rewards.

We are deeply sorry for how long this took, but things got snarled very badly with this goal.

Some people still have the goal due to the glitch that caused everything, we're making a data push to remove that later. For now, ignore it (we know it's blocking space that could be used by other goals in the meantime, and are looking into that).

HR appropriate dude hug.....Support FTW!

Tomatoneverdie
09-13-2012, 04:45 PM
I got my vest too and Gree let me keep the Cruiser. That was much faster than I have expected, Gree supports are awesome~

Plumbernick9
09-13-2012, 04:59 PM
Im not trying to be negative, but how good is an item if everybody has it?

Deluxe
09-13-2012, 05:05 PM
Im not trying to be negative, but how good is an item if everybody has it?

Im not trying to be negative but can you read? He said it goes to people who beat boss 20 times...but it seems that people who have a habit of making a fool of themselves wouldnt take the time to make an informed statement so im not surprised

Thanos
09-13-2012, 05:09 PM
Just wanted to say THANKS!!!
Im glad everyone got what they deserved.
Keep going, your getting better.

Tomatoneverdie
09-13-2012, 05:16 PM
Im not trying to be negative but can you read? He said it goes to people who beat boss 20 times...but it seems that people who have a habit of making a fool of themselves wouldnt take the time to make an informed statement so im not surprised

+1, I just checked a few players, they don't have even the Sharpshooter. Think about the android players who didn't even have the Boss Event....

Deluxe
09-13-2012, 05:21 PM
Ive been attacking like a mad man all afternoon and havent seen a single player w these items

Murda
09-13-2012, 05:22 PM
So did anyone not get to 20 total wins with O'Malley and still receive the three items?

Munch on it
09-13-2012, 05:30 PM
So did anyone not get to 20 total wins with O'Malley and still receive the three items?

I've got two accounts one I made it to 30 something and got all 3 the other one I made it to level 18 and didn't get anything so if you made it past level 20 then you get them if you didn't then you don't get them

Tomatoneverdie
09-13-2012, 05:45 PM
I felt so bad for the Android players, I did my best leaving them alone, otherwise, like Deluxe said, NO Mercy! Lol

Plumbernick9
09-13-2012, 07:07 PM

You obviously don't get my point. It doesn't matter though considering you're a scrub player with weak stats.

Daniel2115
09-13-2012, 07:13 PM
You obviously don't get my point. It doesn't matter though considering you're a scrub player with weak stats.

Your point is that everyone has it so it doesn't help anyone when in reality not many people have it at all. It may seem like it since a lot of forum members got it but I've only seen one other person all day with them and ive been attacking a lot.

Deluxe
09-13-2012, 07:28 PM

No sweetie you obviously dont/cant read...and if babytway can smack you around ill make you my pet rabbit

Deluxe
09-13-2012, 07:29 PM
Your point is that everyone has it so it doesn't help anyone when in reality not many people have it at all. It may seem like it since a lot of forum members got it but I've only seen one other person all day with them and ive been attacking a lot.

Thank you daniel for shedding additional light on how uninformed this idiot it :) appreciate it

Auxilium
09-13-2012, 10:24 PM
I don't see the point to be so rude if someone asks a question. If he knew the full answer he wouldn't ask. A forum is to ask things and even if it's not the best question, it is less of an effort to give a normal answer then a negative answer. Just my 2 c.

PawnXIIX
09-13-2012, 10:35 PM
Ive been attacking like a mad man all afternoon and havent seen a single player w these items

Same I have yet to see another player with out these items the entire day. The close Combat MG was not a good weapon because everybody has them...but these are much better than that because beating the boss 20 times was something that was personally difficult for me D:

<3 Hz
09-13-2012, 10:45 PM
I've got all 3, it was so worth it now to spend $25 in gold to beat boss 20.

Idiosyncrasy
09-13-2012, 11:51 PM
I'll join the bandwagon. I beat boss 20 and now I have all 3 items (I only had the cruiser before this fix). I am quite satisfied.

With the effective use of 10 bars of gold for #19 and a level-up for #20, it was a nice experience. These boss events may not be quite as profitable as the leader board events (or they might be), but I think players are much more satisfied with these boss events. We at least get an item for beating every boss along the way, as opposed to only opening a box with no item (except the requisite item needed to unlock the 5-internal item).

Well done, Gree/Funzio team. Thanks for making up for what could have been a more frustrating experience.

Deluxe
09-14-2012, 04:47 AM
I don't see the point to be so rude if someone asks a question. If he knew the full answer he wouldn't ask. A forum is to ask things and even if it's not the best question, it is less of an effort to give a normal answer then a negative answer. Just my 2 c.

He didnt ask a question he made an uninformed blanket statement and has a history of carrying on like a POS so he doesnt deserve the slightest bit of respect

Thanos
09-14-2012, 06:05 AM
It's true that not everyone got them.
People who didn't receive did not beat the boss up to lvl 20. I don't believe droid users received them either.
For those that spent time & gold (either and/or both) got rewarded.
Don't be upset because there were a lot of people who benefited out of this fiasco.
Once Gree gets a handle on it these "perks" (mess ups) won't be happening anymore.