PDA

View Full Version : Secondary accounts

GFF
09-13-2012, 11:28 AM
I have 3 games currently going. Lvl 57, Lvl 30 and Lvl 9, so none of them are shills for other accounts due to the gap in levels. I just really enjoy the game and I'm trying to work on different things in each account.

I'm pretty set with what I want to do with my lvl 57 and lvl 9 accounts (this is my SeqWins-type camping account), but I'm wondering what's going on with my lvl 30 account. I upgraded my Wizard's Spire to lvl7 and started adding High Priests to increase defense, hoping that I could really get a high D number for my level.

The lvl30 account is only at 8(or so - could be 10, I don't have that ipad with me) allies. When I added the first 20 or so HP's my numbers increased, but I've added quite a few more since then with no increase in my A/D numbers. Obviously I could add allies, but I'd like to build big A/D numbers with this account and lay low before progressing. Does anyone know what the metric is for calculating A/D numbers and how allies work into that? I kept dumping money into HP's hoping that the number would eventually increase, but it never did.

I'm planning on upgrading army weapons and defense to bump my numbers a bit, but it appears that you can't get past a certain threshold without drastically increasing allies.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

GetItOn
09-13-2012, 12:03 PM
With only 8 allies your max units would be 24, so once you have 24 HPs you won't see any increase in defense without adding weapons/armors or adding more allies.

John Snow
09-13-2012, 01:08 PM
...and if you've collected some event units or gem units with higher def scores than the HP, you'd need less than 24 HPs to hit your max.

asdfg12345
09-13-2012, 11:32 PM
wtf, you got three accounts and don't know the basics of the game... You should read the help section in the game.

joaquim
09-14-2012, 08:02 PM
Este juego es muy malo!

quantumace
09-15-2012, 10:03 AM
I am pretty sure the game reminds you multiple times that each ally allows you to bring 3 extra units to battle, and each unit uses 1 weapon and 1 armor. Shouldn't be too difficult to figure out how your A/D will change with each ally you add. One tip is that you can still build up a nice arsenal of armor and weapons for when you do eventually add allies. At 20 allies I have tons of loot drops I am not using, but they will be nice when I do add allies.

I have a secondary account on my ipad because I don't like to squint at a tiny screen unless I have to, but I am way too lazy to come up with multiple strategies.

Bronson
09-15-2012, 10:22 AM
If I had a lvl 30 account I would max out allies get the strongest attack units, weapons and armour available and just do the boss events. You would be guaranteed to go a long way down there and build up a good indestructible army

jonny0284
06-08-2013, 12:12 PM
2 accounts is easier than most think.

You play with one. And, you do the bare minimum with the other. Log in 2x a day; collect and upgrade. Simple, really.