PDA

View Full Version : Hopefully won't get shot down...

Sasha54
09-13-2012, 11:25 AM
But don't care if the haters do that.....

I started the game in late Feb. - just before Tramp Stamp left and there was a lot of good information from him and a lot of other players at the time.

Just to mention a couple that I found helpful - Nicholost, White Frog, Syn......Countless others but I am not going to name them - I think many know who they are .........and I do remember the forum was fun even though I joined well after many had been on here for quite a while.
Some people had gruff personnas but gruff is different than just rude, immature or hateful to others.

I notice that CCM or other moderators may have dealt with the situation this week - another troll and lately these trolls have been shut down.

Maybe the forum can return to what it was...........yes it is just a game but I do notice that a lot of newbies are asking questions and I know that when I was new - all my questions were answered in a respectful fashion so - let's get back to that!

cheers!

Luke 3457
09-13-2012, 11:55 AM
+1 I totally agree! All questions were answered ...no matter how many times someone asked where to farm m4a1's 😂😂

JoeyNotCool
09-14-2012, 03:34 AM
From a nasty old *****!

Laughable!

Sasha54
09-14-2012, 06:05 AM
From a nasty old *****!

Laughable!

I feel sorry for you - your life must be missing something ....

JoeyNotCool
09-14-2012, 06:07 AM
I'm not missing what you are from life.....

Time left!

That's right you are old and will soon be in the nursing home forgotten and forgetting

TruthHurts
09-14-2012, 06:52 AM
From a nasty old *****!

Laughable!

Reported!

Extras

buddylee
09-14-2012, 06:59 AM
Agreed. Thumbs up for the post, Sasha. There are a lot of good things users have added to this forum. For those that have left, they will be missed. Their legacy can be remembered by digging into the archives (ie Best of Best guides). For those that have come back, it's always nice to be surprised by random return posts...(Nicholost, Burn)They just miss it too much.

Nudie
09-14-2012, 07:07 AM
Nice post Sasha. I'm with you on this. :p

Robin Hood
09-14-2012, 07:45 AM
+1 Sasha

viva la Tramp Stamp! ... forum (and game for that matter) has been slowly deteriorating since about the time he left. His greatest genius may prove to be the timing of his departure.

Sasha54
09-14-2012, 08:07 AM
Thanks guys!

I know that your support and agreement is what angers this HATER more than anything - for whatever his reason.

Sasha54
09-14-2012, 08:07 AM
+1 Sasha

viva la Tramp Stamp! ... forum (and game for that matter) has been slowly deteriorating since about the time he left. His greatest genius may prove to be the timing of his departure.

Hey - long time no see!

Deluxe
09-14-2012, 08:42 AM
I agree completely...said my piece about this awhile ago...
I show respect to those who deserve it and i hope my attacks on the tasteless trolls dont fall into the category that you are referencing...i get so annoyed by how people speak to others (especially women) that i cant keep my mouth shut when these idiots pull that...

sexkitteh
09-14-2012, 09:33 AM
I think everyone continues to help out newbies however they can... or did I miss something?

As for new information... there really isn't anything new to talk about...

The only new stuff is drama :D

Polarbear
09-14-2012, 09:47 AM
Yeah, there was a lot of information back then because there were a lot of unknowns....

Now that most has been uncovered you can't really expect so much talk on mechanics/drop rates and stuff.

buddylee
09-14-2012, 10:44 AM
I think everyone continues to help out newbies however they can... or did I miss something?

As for new information... there really isn't anything new to talk about...

The only new stuff is drama :D

lol - Very true

Swearengen
09-14-2012, 01:02 PM
But don't care if the haters do that.....

I started the game in late Feb. - just before Tramp Stamp left and there was a lot of good information from him and a lot of other players at the time.

Just to mention a couple that I found helpful - Nicholost, White Frog, Syn......Countless others but I am not going to name them - I think many know who they are .........and I do remember the forum was fun even though I joined well after many had been on here for quite a while.
Some people had gruff personnas but gruff is different than just rude, immature or hateful to others.

I notice that CCM or other moderators may have dealt with the situation this week - another troll and lately these trolls have been shut down.

Maybe the forum can return to what it was...........yes it is just a game but I do notice that a lot of newbies are asking questions and I know that when I was new - all my questions were answered in a respectful fashion so - let's get back to that!

cheers!

+1 Sasha, agreed on that list of names, add Fig & Plux, and many others!

oh yeah, report also sent on that troll...

joaquim
09-14-2012, 01:13 PM
From a nasty old *****!

Laughable!

Do you really have to come back the day or 2 days after your latest ban? Give us a f**king break.

Veezy
09-14-2012, 04:57 PM
I learned alot from browsing through this thread. I was once lost, now im found.

Nyx
09-14-2012, 07:12 PM
Same here. I found the forums right around the time I started playing and they helped me tremendously. Especially Spartacus' updated 'Best of the best guide', which I'm still surprised hasn't replaced the old Best sticky. I know it's been pointed out to CCM a few times on different occasions. I guess GREE likes the idea of new players thinking they can still go out and farm the original M4A1s. ;)

Sasha54
09-14-2012, 07:33 PM
I learned alot from browsing through this thread. I was once lost, now im found.

You've been posting to a lot of different threads - I get it youre new to the forum.

Care to fill us in on your in- game status?

Plux
09-16-2012, 01:53 PM
You said it perfectly Sasha, always a pleasure to see your postings and I just want to add, Duder for me is the biggest loss to date in this game. Syn was fantastic in the early days as his legacy still remains in the stickies and for us stalwarts of the forum, it has lost it's way and seems to be down to the inactivity or lack of action of interaction from those who run the game. I'm asked questions all the time in-game and glad to give the new players as much information as they want in order to understand the game and encourage them to participate in this forum. I'll keep doing my stuff and also be a more positive contributor here in future.

Sasha54
09-16-2012, 02:31 PM
You said it perfectly Sasha, always a pleasure to see your postings and I just want to add, Duder for me is the biggest loss to date in this game. Syn was fantastic in the early days as his legacy still remains in the stickies and for us stalwarts of the forum, it has lost it's way and seems to be down to the inactivity or lack of action of interaction from those who run the game. I'm asked questions all the time in-game and glad to give the new players as much information as they want in order to understand the game and encourage them to participate in this forum. I'll keep doing my stuff and also be a more positive contributor here in future.

Thanks Plux - sorry I overlooked mentioning you - but you have been a great help to me with my hood....

Cheers

JoeyNotCool
09-16-2012, 04:36 PM
Plux I'm disappointed you ever touched Sasha's hood, yuck