PDA

View Full Version : Lost Iphone... how install again ?

NTM
09-13-2012, 08:19 AM
hey all.. :)

yesterday my Iphone don't have any 3G.. so this morning i change for a new phone the same..

i don't have any save on Itunes for game, only pics and music.

i have try to reinstal crime city again but he start new account !

how i can have my old account back on my new iphone ?

thanks for answer me.. :)

Chairman Maw
09-13-2012, 08:32 AM
Have a read of this.... I had a replacement phone recently and am no longer able to play CC;

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?39422-replacement-iPhone-nightmare

NTM
09-13-2012, 08:58 AM
what ? u can't play ??

Chairman Maw
09-13-2012, 12:06 PM
I've just had my account restored, 6 days after logging a call. Not impressed really. Lost loads of income.

NTM
09-13-2012, 01:40 PM
that crazy.. look at what i got from staff...

C, Sep 13 12:00 (PDT):
Greetings,

Thanks for writing in. Unfortunately, you can not transfer your game between a Droid device and an iPhone device due to each being separately written games made specifically for those platforms. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
C

the guy talk about my account the main from android...
i have sen all, code from my Iphone, the lvl and a good explain...

don't understand serious... i think i'm going to lost my account on Iphone for real... when i see the answer...

i don't want to transfer Ios to Android, i just want want my Iphone CC account back on my New Iphone....

here a pic from my account Iphone : http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/9701/photodma.th.jpg (http://img844.imageshack.us/i/photodma.jpg/)

i take it from my android account because my low lvl is on my mafia :p

i think that dead for me, when i see the answer from staff who say can't tranfer game to Ios on Android.. i have never ask this...

NTM
09-14-2012, 01:02 AM
well no answer this morning, i think the guy don't need players...

anyway i spend 615.99 €uros on this game on 2 account and get scamed by company Gree/Funzio.

thinking to deposit lawsuit and ask a refund for all, no support or poor support like i say before..

NTM
09-14-2012, 03:27 AM
well i send a last mail at support and on forum too, after i quit the game, i'm realy sad... so many real money and lost all...

not cool....

JoeyNotCool
09-14-2012, 03:51 AM
DonT do it

You will regret playing CC

NTM
09-14-2012, 07:28 AM
i spend money and many time so.. what u think ? spend again 600 €uros and get screwd from staff funzio with a lost account ?

look at the answer of staff : u can't tranfer android to ios, they take me for a dumb or what ? i have never ask anything like this.. and the guy is stupid sorry... i send a report with an iphone, that a proof he don't read anything.

maybe if i shutdown the server they move ? they think i can't make nothing for get back my account but i can make manything on the server.. they lost more like me trust me... if any1 can't play or buy Gold maybe they move and get my account back ? possible..

i wait 6 day's like the player got the same player, after i start to ddos the server all day's with my bot net... for information i'm a stromaker :) not a dumb..

Chairman Maw
09-14-2012, 07:39 AM
Since I've had my account back, I've lost interest in it. Not worth the money or hassle..

NTM
09-14-2012, 07:42 AM
yeah but u see what he told me ???

look at the answer :

C, Sep 13 12:00 (PDT):
Greetings,

Thanks for writing in. Unfortunately, you can not transfer your game between a Droid device and an iPhone device due to each being separately written games made specifically for those platforms. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
C

i have never ask anything like this...

Daniel2115
09-14-2012, 07:43 AM
i spend money and many time so.. what u think ? spend again 600 €uros and get screwd from staff funzio with a lost account ?

look at the answer of staff : u can't tranfer android to ios, they take me for a dumb or what ? i have never ask anything like this.. and the guy is stupid sorry... i send a report with an iphone, that a proof he don't read anything.

maybe if i shutdown the server they move ? they think i can't make nothing for get back my account but i can make manything on the server.. they lost more like me trust me... if any1 can't play or buy Gold maybe they move and get my account back ? possible..

i wait 6 day's like the player got the same player, after i start to ddos the server all day's with my bot net... for information i'm a stromaker :) not a dumb..

They're not going to respond back immediately. Send them an email saying you're trying too transfer from ios to ios, and then give them some time to respond back. It may take a week or so so be patient

NTM
09-14-2012, 07:44 AM
so he told me that not possible... and now they don't answer to my mail...

anyway like i say before if they don't move i move.. i'm not affraid trust me...

Daniel2115
09-14-2012, 07:49 AM
so he told me that not possible... and now they don't answer to my mail...

anyway like i say before if they don't move i move.. i'm not affraid trust me...

You just did all of this yesterday and your already talking about filing a lawsuit. They're not going to respond back to you instantly, give it some time and they'll sort it out for you. Relax.

NTM
09-14-2012, 08:53 AM
i'm relax.. the problem is just he tild me he can't transfer my game because that android to ios but that wrong.. i want to transfer Ios to IOS, u see the problem ? he told me it's resolve, what i can make ?

sry but i don't see.. wait for what ? i can wait 100 years if he told me u can't transfer... i'm relax for sure... but the account is lost because a guy from staff don't read the mail... it's write : DEVICE : Iphone... he told me android... what u can make with a guy like this ?

NTM
09-14-2012, 08:57 AM
i check my mail and i see on the report this :

Timestamp: 2012-09-13 17:46
Player ID: secret lol..
Device ID: same device ID like the old
Device: iPhone 4
Client: CCIOS
Client Version: 2.5
Client Build: 240.0
Game Data Version: 20120910_10
Game Data Hash: ....................
Client Properties: ............
Server Properties: ..............
--------------------------------------------------

well why he told me u can't transfer Android game to Ios ???? that stupid... that why i'm angry... i lost an account because a guy don't read ? the joke..... and now they don't answer me ? just the 1st mail for tell me u can't ?

Edit 2 hours after.... : i just got 2 emails from staff and they gave me my old account back :))

good :) i have send so manny mail :) :p

NTM
09-15-2012, 10:48 AM
well account is back yesterday finaly.. what streessssss !!!! lol..

anyway i have send many mail but the last is not at Funzio but Gree ( android ) and the game restore 1 hour after :)

i have more succes with Gree like funzio. :p

anyway next time i save my ID...

el_gringo
09-15-2012, 02:21 PM
Does your username stand for Nique ta mere? ;)