PDA

View Full Version : Swifty is still my BFF

Payam (The Real one)
09-13-2012, 05:25 AM
Note to all, i retired and have no other accounts or forum accounts. I have not logged in to Crime city since i retired many months ago (i deleted the app from my iPhone and never transferred my account to anybody).

Anybody claiming to be me or acting on my behalf has lied on these forums.

This is my only post since i retired from this game. You cannot imagine the spare time and extra $$ i have now that i am not playing crime city.

For the record, Swifty is still my BFF. I tried to deny it so he would not be attacked by the big spenders with no life (also known as 'The Indians')...that did not help my friend Swifty. See you at the usual hangout on Wednesday night my friend.

Bye everyone, i'll be back in about 6 months to post again to make sure nobody else is trying to pass themselves off as me.

If you don't believe what I say, email Funzio support for the facts. I have not played crime city once and my stats have not changed since I announced my retirement. They can confirm I have no other accounts in game or on the forums. Too much BS on the forums, I speak only the truth.

Life's too short and money is better spent on other things! I wish you all well. And for my old Indian Rivals, I win! You continue to waste your time and money. I will be back every 6 months to read the forums, not a day sooner.

P.S If anybody wants to know the real truth about Payam VS 'The Indians', don't forget this old post that explains everything. (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?32808-Player-Interview-Payam-(Level-200)-Lets-hear-the-truth.&highlight=payam+interview)

Swifty
09-13-2012, 06:07 AM
Payam and Swifty are both irrelevant in the current state of the game.

mxz
09-13-2012, 06:51 AM
Oh goody...

TruthHurts
09-13-2012, 07:57 AM
Who was claiming to be Payam? Epicnecro? I think we all knew that it was a bogus claim!

I do have a question, If you have retired from the game, why are you reading the forums? Just wondering...

Jian Carlo
09-13-2012, 08:24 AM
Payam and Swifty are both irrelevant in the current state of the game.

Not quite true Swifty, you are relevant in this game, Payam never was.

mnju_03
09-13-2012, 08:27 AM
Do I have relevance!?

Jian Carlo
09-13-2012, 08:33 AM
Do I have relevance!?

Hold on till I google what that means ...

Nudie
09-13-2012, 01:20 PM
No relevance unless you are drunk :p

mnju_03
09-13-2012, 01:23 PM
That could be arranged.

Nudie
09-13-2012, 01:35 PM
Swifty is actually a beautiful young woman, I heard it from a little bird. :p

Sasha54
09-13-2012, 01:39 PM
Not quite true Swifty, you are relevant in this game, Payam never was.

Hey Jian - welcome to the forum.
I see you are new - but obviously not new to the game since you know the relevance or non-relevance of some players.

How long have you been playing CC?

Paulio
09-13-2012, 01:41 PM
Who was claiming to be Payam? Epicnecro? I think we all knew that it was a bogus claim!

I do have a question, If you have retired from the game, why are you reading the forums? Just wondering...

DoubleBarrelMob claims to be Payam. Payam may be villainized on the forums, but based on his posts, he seems like an intelligent guy. I'm a fan.

TruthHurts
09-13-2012, 01:46 PM
Ahhh, ok. I thought that epicnecro troll said that they were payam, sexkitteh, and dipstik.

Burn
09-13-2012, 01:56 PM
Payam was a fierce Indian rival, so it might surprise you to learn that many Indians respect the way he fought and played.

Here are some plaudits from Indians...

"He was like a one-man-army, I respect him for that"

"Smack talk got vicious, but no-one ever told tales"

"He gave as good as he got, every day"

"With hindsight, he was a great rival"

It wasn't all good though...

"He was crazy, psycho crazy"

"Sneaky guy, always tried to get neutrals involved"

Sadly his war with the Indians pre-dated my arrival in high levels, or my joining the Indians, so I have no first hand experience other than some wall exchanges.

DBM 2IC
09-13-2012, 02:09 PM
Your good Payam lol

<3 Hz
09-13-2012, 02:28 PM
I'm Indian, but Swifty is my dog. I admit, I had to attack him once bc I needed 5 RP for an Excelero. I don't even think Indians can get at Swifty bc Swifty is constantly stalked by Big Papi Chulo.

JoeyNotCool
09-14-2012, 03:32 AM
Payam come clean about your other account or I will expose you

Swifty
09-14-2012, 06:14 AM
It really pains me to agree with the troll, but Payam is still in the game.

isshi
09-14-2012, 09:16 AM
um, i could name that song in one... (prolly)

JoeyNotCool
09-16-2012, 09:41 AM
If swifty is your friend why does he agree with me in outing you?

Maybe this is why the Indians continue to attack swifty?

He isn't loyal and will turn on you too Payam

jobadass
09-16-2012, 01:01 PM
It really pains me to agree with the troll, but Payam is still in the game.I hear Swifty is around from time to time, as well:) OP can't be right....Swifty is MY BFF!
@ Swifty: there is a player "swift Fox" at my level. I got a chuckle when I saw them. Ended up getting some good robberies then I started thinking....man, I hope Swifty doesn't have a 2nd account.

Coldcommander
09-16-2012, 01:51 PM
Well Payam it looks like you really left. A lot of us thought it was another scheme, but some how you were able to walk away. Well I will continue to push forward in the war in your absent's. Good luck in what ever your doing. Hope your enjoying that lamborghini.

Plux
09-16-2012, 01:58 PM
This is an example of why the forum has gone downhill. Fake Payam's, talk of the old irrelevances and no comments from the older players on opinions on where this game is going or how it has affected their game time or interactions. It would be nice to have something new rather than the same old dogma over and over again. The game has moved on.

Nudie
09-16-2012, 02:00 PM
I have a love/hate relationship with Swifty. hehe. :p

DBM 2IC
09-16-2012, 03:21 PM
This is an example of why the forum has gone downhill. Fake Payam's, talk of the old irrelevances and no comments from the older players on opinions on where this game is going or how it has affected their game time or interactions. It would be nice to have something new rather than the same old dogma over and over again. The game has moved on.

There is two accounts on here that are payams the one that started this and doublebarrelmob that's fact any others are fakes. He has been using the doublebarrelmob to lurk in the forums and has done so since he stopped playing cc with his payam account.

617Pats
09-16-2012, 03:34 PM
Not sure if the forum members are really playing or not. I have run into a bunch of imposters, like a fake Avon Barksdale @ lvl 131 a few weeks ago. Gay Xenoke who kept posting obnoxious messages on my wall awhile back. I have seen some others with slight in game names that are similar to forum members.

-Back to Gay Xenoke: If someone posts on my wall, how come I cant beat their a$$ if they are not in my mafia? There should be an attack/rob button to attack people who post comments on my wall. Damn Funzio.

SiennaSharpe
09-16-2012, 04:16 PM
If someone posts on my wall, how come I cant beat their a$$ if they are not in my mafia? There should be an attack/rob button to attack people who post comments on my wall. Damn Funzio.

I agree completely.

jobadass
09-16-2012, 05:11 PM
Not sure if the forum members are really playing or not. I have run into a bunch of imposters, like a fake Avon Barksdale @ lvl 131 a few weeks ago. Gay Xenoke who kept posting obnoxious messages on my wall awhile back. I have seen some others with slight in game names that are similar to forum members.
This is actually a really interesting topic. The "swift fox" I mentioned earlier had a pretty sophisticated hood...not spectacular, but far above average...Lurkers!