PDA

View Full Version : Auction event leaders, you know where to attack!

jeffrey
09-12-2012, 09:55 PM
Given how low the drop rate is for the box, here are the good sources, enjoy attacking.

I just took like 5 from one of them with my other account, and Bond just attack my this account, and took nothing since I don't have a box yet for this account.

j
viking
Gersh
doomsday
jon
The Ripper
LOS
Ken
mr badass
Cabo
ManBearPig
General Danger
Chuck Finley
Dinh
lacky
Ferr
Hane
p
D-ROD
Cameltoe
Commander Boom Boom
jason
Wes Gab
Ranger6
leib
BORNTOKILL
CMFD
mikem1326
Major Cool
dan
Zelyon
Micky Mac IRC
sir
marty
Penzoil
bradows
Bad Azz Diesel
r46683
jd-fors
Bond
Qin
mystic
Duhbom
Royal Pain
general gamble
jungle jack
ARB
jj

albeezy
09-12-2012, 10:07 PM
that is funny, just snap a pic of the leaderboard top 50 next time instead of typing all that!

EDIT: Don't forget jeffrey, he just said he has 5 hazmat boxes!

jeffrey
09-12-2012, 10:24 PM
that is funny, just snap a pic of the leaderboard top 50 next time instead of typing all that!

EDIT: Don't forget jeffrey, he just said he has 5 hazmat boxes!

Correction, I have over 10 boxes with my LLP account (includes took 9 from the leaders above), and just got 1 drop from PVE for this account.

Gambit12
09-12-2012, 11:32 PM
i just raided doomsday couple hrs ago & stole just one hazmat bin...i don't think this mission of yours will work out because most of them are too strong...

jeffrey
09-13-2012, 01:20 AM
And VF of Russia, level 134, 352 allies, 42K attack/defense just took my only hazmat bin for this account.

jeffrey
09-13-2012, 01:28 AM
And the fuc king gree attack alarm woke me up.

mickymacirl
09-13-2012, 01:40 AM
It's Micky Mac IRL not IRC

Ferr
09-13-2012, 02:08 AM
Guys, we are not eachothers enemies......, this event, is not right again. But let us focus on those who are responsible for it. This way players are getting at eachothers throat..... I can tell you it is far more efficient to speak one voice on the forum...

Jhoemel
09-13-2012, 02:36 AM
Guys, we are not eachothers enemies......, this event, is not right again. But let us focus on those who are responsible for it. This way players are getting at eachothers throat..... I can tell you it is far more efficient to speak one voice on the forum...

+1 on that ferr

Hondo
09-13-2012, 04:12 AM
Ferr, with all the issues you are having with this game why are you participating in this event?

Ferr
09-13-2012, 05:36 AM
Ferr, with all the issues you are having with this game why are you participating in this event?

And stop playing? The day i stop playing, i wont be on this forum anymore. I will play and at the same time get after them. In this event the boosts of the prize are worthless to heavy spending gold players. Hence this one is for fun only. Still, for many this prize is valuable, especially for free players. For this reason we must make sure that they award the country leader prize correctly, all six of them.

mickymacirl
09-13-2012, 05:39 AM
Auction events are NOT for free players in any shape or form.

Ferr
09-13-2012, 05:56 AM
Auction events are NOT for free players in any shape or form.
You may be right, sigh.

Poopenshire
09-13-2012, 06:21 AM
I for one will not ever take part in one, that includes PVE or PVP to obtain boxes. Pretty soon all free players will be this way. I hate to say it but when that happens you garuntee Gold players will be stuck targeting each other, probably in a lot of back and forth battling over what little crates there are. the only other option is to spend even more gold with energy refils and PVE to get crates. Free players should really not be taking part in events at the current implimentation of them. They are not on a level playing field and that is be design. Please free players stop kidding yourselves you will not win!

Q Raider
09-13-2012, 07:11 AM
Yep, my HLP is now just doing mainly PVE. When the auction event is running I target the bosses as I actually dont't want boxes. When I do get one I use free option till it opens and then do PVE again.

PVP is pretty much out of the question since the last update cause if it doesn't freeze, it crashes. Even before that trying to go to 500 allies plus ended with thirty second duration attacks and raids.....

As for the Elite events, won't bother with them now either, just under 100k attack and it only gets me to boss 8 or 9 usually getting units that don't even make it into the active army.

Agent Orange
09-13-2012, 07:25 AM
Free players have no chance in these events.

Btw it is against forum rules to post other players id's.

War Priest
09-13-2012, 07:48 AM

Haha :rolleyes:

Hondo
09-13-2012, 02:56 PM
And stop playing? The day i stop playing, i wont be on this forum anymore. I will play and at the same time get after them. In this event the boosts of the prize are worthless to heavy spending gold players. Hence this one is for fun only. Still, for many this prize is valuable, especially for free players. For this reason we must make sure that they award the country leader prize correctly, all six of them.

I understand what you are saying. The game is fun to play, and you just want Gree held accountable for their actions. I appreciate what you are doing. Have fun playing.

jeffrey
09-13-2012, 06:56 PM

Yeah, we hear you Ferr, do you really emptying your 401k on this game, or you have nice way to get some free gold bar? Please pm me your secret, I won't say a word here about it.

jeffrey
09-13-2012, 07:01 PM

I agree with you if you mean they are not my enemies for casual attack or raid once a while, actually that is what make it fun, but for those vicious repeated attacks especially the type is aimed to hurt me like take out the Infirmary first then attack repeatedly, oh yeah, that means war, not battle.

jeffrey
09-13-2012, 07:04 PM

I hear you, IRL, what is your level, can I take a look at your base? Ally up, my ID is 897 645 987.

MonkeyPuppy2012
09-13-2012, 07:09 PM
Come try and take mine

jeffrey
09-13-2012, 07:12 PM
Come try and take mine

Oh, sure, please post your level and ally count. :D

jeffrey
09-14-2012, 05:27 PM
Jeffrey, how's level 108 treating you with your 330 allies and approx 36k/30k stats?

this level 200 dude named "I Command You", China, level 200, 367 allies, 52k attack/defense just took my last 7 hazmat bins.

Pretty weak stat for a level 200 enemy, if you want some boxes attack him/her.

dthfrmabv
09-14-2012, 09:06 PM
I agree with you if you mean they are not my enemies for casual attack or raid once a while, actually that is what make it fun, but for those vicious repeated attacks especially the type is aimed to hurt me like take out the Infirmary first then attack repeatedly, oh yeah, that means war, not battle.

Wouldn't that be a strategy... and not a personal attack? Your taking this too personal friend. Also posting those names for other ppl to attack IMHO isn't really a nice thing to do.

Just let this thread die.

TheSaint
09-14-2012, 11:57 PM
I remember when the hazmat even started and a couple of hours later 10 were already found. You will win the event if you are a skilled dual credit card wielder. I think gold cards should have durability, being indestructible defeats the entire purpose of the challenge.

Spanky_McMunky
09-15-2012, 05:05 AM
I've got over 20 hazmat bins that I care zero about. I've spent nearly $2M on medium chances and haven't gotten the first token, so whoever wants them can have them.

Warfiend
09-15-2012, 01:18 PM
I for one will not ever take part in one, that includes PVE or PVP to obtain boxes. Pretty soon all free players will be this way.

It used to be that during crate events, I did tons of pvp and pve and then when they stopped, I stopped. Now it's almost the opposite... when they start, pvp and pve comes to complete halt, with the exception of when they run a boss event concurrently, then I do a small amount to trigger bosses.

I'm probably doing less than a twentieth of the pvp and pve I was doing back when the crate events were still worth it.

Wishing for some pvp tourneys.

MonkeyPuppy2012
09-15-2012, 05:44 PM
And you leave me off the list again because I am colored
I am in the top 30 and you leave me off the list

jeffrey
09-16-2012, 07:20 PM
And you leave me off the list again because I am colored
I am in the top 30 and you leave me off the list

Dude, which one on the list is you? And what is your game name?

jeffrey
09-16-2012, 07:22 PM
I've got over 20 hazmat bins that I care zero about. I've spent nearly $2M on medium chances and haven't gotten the first token, so whoever wants them can have them.

I think Gree changed the odd of opening the box for free hand and game cash, they are much lower for this event. For the last auction event, I was able to get 10 event items, now I am stuck at 6 for the last 2 days; all sorrys.

jeffrey
09-16-2012, 07:25 PM
It used to be that during crate events, I did tons of pvp and pve and then when they stopped, I stopped. Now it's almost the opposite... when they start, pvp and pve comes to complete halt, with the exception of when they run a boss event concurrently, then I do a small amount to trigger bosses.

I'm probably doing less than a twentieth of the pvp and pve I was doing back when the crate events were still worth it.

Wishing for some pvp tourneys.

Pretty soon, I would not participate the auction event anymore, the odd of opening the box with cash is pretty low now, and free hand's chance is like 5%.

TheSaint
09-16-2012, 07:35 PM
Right around the last contest at the very end for backpacks medium took a dive for me.. Prior to that I was getting a decent amount of spy plans. However at the end for two days straight I got a bunch of secondary rewards and sorry. We to make matters worse on the last day of farming and buying packs almost around the clock I got the 9th pack 1 hr before closing. I actually wished medium would go to 100 percent for one final item for the last 5 hours.

Now the new contest is even crazier. It's like a battle of who has the most money to throw away for the sake of epeen. I is there anyone else that thinks this thing consists entirely of buying your way to the top.

jeffrey
09-16-2012, 11:39 PM
Ken, the dude with 100 items on the leader board, just paid me a visit and took 1 box. :cool:

Ken, Russia, level 142, 250 allies, 56k attack and 55k defense.

Alaska Ken
09-17-2012, 02:15 AM
Ken, the dude with 100 items on the leader board, just paid me a visit and took 1 box. :cool:

Ken, Russia, level 142, 250 allies, 56k attack and 55k defense.

Jeffrey,

1. If you are going to post someone's stats you should at least get them correct, you know what they are.

2. When you asked me if I was the one on the leader board this was my reply, "yes, sorry. I normally wouldn't have hit you because of your level. I'm just after boxes." That's the truth, I don't normally attack someone 30+ levels below me, but I did this time after boxes.

3. After I saw you post needless to say I started going thru my rivals list. After 20 minutes of looking I remembered that I got your id # off your wall and sent you a request. You can imagine my surprise when I noticed you accepted.

4. Your not one of my allies anymore.

5. I just paid you another visit.

jeffrey
09-17-2012, 02:25 AM
Jeffrey,

1. If you are going to post someone's stats you should at least get them correct, you know what they are.

2. When you asked me if I was the one on the leader board this was my reply, "yes, sorry. I normally wouldn't have hit you because of your level. I'm just after boxes." That's the truth, I don't normally attack someone 30+ levels below me, but I did this time after boxes.

3. After I saw you post needless to say I started going thru my rivals list. After 20 minutes of looking I remembered that I got your id # off your wall and sent you a request. You can imagine my surprise when I noticed you accepted.

4. Your not one of my allies anymore.

5. I just paid you another visit.

You did?? I didn't notice you paid me another visit, as far as I am concerned, when I hit the revenge button, it gave me the "you can not attack your ally" crap.

No problem, anybody can hit me, as long as you can take the heat from my 3 rail guns, 1 is building now and 50 Stealth Drones; :o and my defense stat is at 35K after boost, and you only see the un-boosted value.

jeffrey
09-17-2012, 02:37 AM
You know what, after I rebooted, I notice you did raided my composite, infirmary, and other boost buildings. no problem, I only suffered loss of 1 Stealth Frigate and 1 Super Hornet, what is your casualty, if you don't mind I ask. My Composite is heavily defended, what did you lose?

Alaska Ken
09-17-2012, 02:53 AM
I lost 2 or 3 super hornets, 2 expert attack drone, and 1 stealth boat.

jeffrey
09-17-2012, 07:56 PM
so the attacker's loss is twice as much, interesting. Ken, are you among the top 500 or 250 finishers?

imscrewed?
09-17-2012, 08:31 PM
Jeffrey, earlier you said you had 5 rail guns. Now you have 3 rail guns. Are the other 2 invisible? lol.

Col.34w
09-17-2012, 08:57 PM
Yikes...Railguns! Very scary stuff man.

jeffrey
09-18-2012, 07:49 PM
Jeffrey, earlier you said you had 5 rail guns. Now you have 3 rail guns. Are the other 2 invisible? lol.

In the earlier post, you and lameNnasty said that you guys could not find any rail gun, so I moved 3 around to make them easier for you old man eyes to see. The other 2 are intended to hurt attackers so they are hidden or invisible and well camouflaged; I bet a million you two would not able to locate them even if I give a hint: look behind the refineries.

jeffrey
09-18-2012, 07:51 PM
Yikes...Railguns! Very scary stuff man.

Yeah, it is nasty stuff, and upgrade it to level 3, nobody can touch you. :p