PDA

View Full Version : 2 campaigns/country on one new iPad etc

Buggs1a
09-12-2012, 08:52 PM
I was hoping someone would pm me info on how to use 2 countries on one iOS device such as new iPad etc. I know it's possible. I feel this can help me test and send reports. I would appreciate it so much you have no idea. I know it involves jbing the iPad. And there may be a nice reward in it for whoever is willing to messages me and help. But not pm, just email.

Thanks and here's to a better test bed.

Fun
09-12-2012, 11:44 PM
You need an other device that haven't played the game so you can make a new game then transfer between devices

mickymacirl
09-13-2012, 01:47 AM
Jailbreak your device.

Buggs1a
09-13-2012, 02:51 AM
Micky. That's what I was talking about but I need help. You haven't emailed me back in a couple days. But you post here a lot. Make me sad :(

I wanted to do this so I can test more stuff and report my feedback.

Buggs1a
09-13-2012, 07:11 PM
Hmm.
I'm waiting on an email from Micky if he will.
I just wish they let us use all 6 nations if we want. They have a possible 6x increase in revenue if they set something up.
Battle nations lets you pick a user name, give email then password. You open it again and can select guest user and start over. Then give it a user name and email, but different user name. Email can be same. Then you just pick which user name to play. Simple. You can do this as many times as you want. I have 4 going for different things.

Buggs1a
09-16-2012, 12:56 AM
Thanks guys!!!!!!

stanley1
09-16-2012, 02:40 AM
i am also ken to get a second LLP going, i have the iphone 4s with my main account on and i may pick up a second hand iphone3 for my second account but can i swap the 2 games between the 2 devices as and when i please? obviously the 4s will perform better