PDA

View Full Version : Let's boycott this hazelmate event or any auction event.

jeffrey
09-12-2012, 07:22 PM
Let's all do free hand open this time. If you come across a board leader, post him/her a message to ask to stop spend gold on this, if he or she agrees then move on, otherwise just attack him or her relentless to take all the boxes!!

I will post on Chang Xuan Ni. :p

Gambit12
09-12-2012, 08:14 PM
i don't think Ferr will stop now...he's on #11 tokens & catching up again...

Jhoemel
09-12-2012, 08:26 PM
I think even if we boycott nothing will happened. Forums only like represent 1% of all the players

jeffrey
09-12-2012, 08:29 PM
i don't think Ferr will stop now...he's on #11 tokens & catching up again...

Ferr is invincible to all other than the hackers, we can harass him tirelessly, begging is another form of harassment. :o

jeffrey
09-12-2012, 08:29 PM
I think even if we boycott nothing will happened. Forums only like represent 1% of all the players

That is why we need to spread out the words. Post to inform.

joaquim
09-12-2012, 08:32 PM
What do we do with the lockboxes we get then?

Juaco
09-12-2012, 08:33 PM
What do we do with the lockboxes we get then?

Dump it in the river!

Tate
09-12-2012, 08:35 PM
Open with the free option, or cash if you prefer, just dont use any gold. As far as im concerned, if you want to bit** about losing out when playing with gold but continue to use it, you're being a bit two-faceed.

sparckle
09-12-2012, 08:46 PM
Let's all do free hand open this time. If you come across a board leader, post him/her a message to ask to stop spend gold on this, if he or she agrees then move on, otherwise just attack him or her relentless to take all the boxes!!

I will post on Chang Xuan Ni. :p

No thanks.

I don't want to lose half my army attacking overpowered gold spenders and then losing my overvaulted cash from getting retaliated at.

Dr. Dengus
09-12-2012, 08:48 PM
When my hazelmate event shows up I'll boycott it.

Blackstone
09-12-2012, 09:27 PM
Ferr is cracking me up, haha... Spent the whole week talking sh** then just jumps right back into the bidding.

Col.34w
09-12-2012, 09:40 PM
No kidding. Ferr what gives?

Dr. Dengus
09-12-2012, 09:48 PM
He seems like a competitive person and GREE knows how to bring that out in him with these events ...

jeffrey
09-12-2012, 10:13 PM
He seems like a competitive person and GREE knows how to bring that out in him with these events ...

For a 60 year young man, there is still a lot of fire in him, and he is probably emptying his 401k on the MW. :D

jeffrey
09-12-2012, 10:19 PM
Open with the free option, or cash if you prefer, just dont use any gold. As far as im concerned, if you want to bit** about losing out when playing with gold but continue to use it, you're being a bit two-faceed.

Dude, is it for me, if you were referring to my whining about not winning the 10th item event a while back for that 20% casualty reduction, yes, I did spend over 700 golds. But since then I have not used a single gold bar on the auction event. For the record, I only free hand opened the 1st auction event, and did cash opened for the 2nd, and plan to do only free hand this time.

I would be happy to just to get like 5 hazmats for 1 indestructible for this current event for this account; but for my LLP account, since I am pretty untouchable at that level, my aim is to get 15 hazmats but with only cash opens for that LLP account.

jeffrey
09-12-2012, 10:21 PM
Ferr is cracking me up, haha... Spent the whole week talking sh** then just jumps right back into the bidding.

No kidding. Ferr what gives?

In Ferr's defense, he is not trying that hard, otherwise he would be #1 spot by now, I think he is aiming for the top 250 finish this time.

jeffrey
09-12-2012, 10:37 PM
FYI:
The cash open is like only 1/3 time of better chance than the free open, so don't waste your cash unless you have a lot of boxes to open, if you have like 1 or 2 boxes, free hand is the better option in my opinion.

Ryans67
09-12-2012, 10:45 PM
I'm not trying on my HLP, he's camping. On my LLP, I'll open a few. No more gold though, if the event isn't fun, why spend real money??? I even skipped finishing the boss event just because the raise to 35 left a bitter taste.

jeffrey
09-12-2012, 10:57 PM
I'm not trying on my HLP, he's camping. On my LLP, I'll open a few. No more gold though, if the event isn't fun, why spend real money??? I even skipped finishing the boss event just because the raise to 35 left a bitter taste.

Yeah, the 35 boss change is another major turn off for a lot of us. A lot of us might be tempting to use gold to finish the last 5 to 10 bosses, but raising the bar to 35 would make us use a lot more golds, so why bother! This is a typical example of being too Greedy ends up getting nothing.

Cash open for my HLP costs over 100k, and need to use a lot of cashes for 5 hazmats to get a low valued indestructible unit is not worth it for me. But my LLP is different since cash open costs only like 1/3 of my HLP, and I have a lot of boxes for my LLP, my HLP doesn't have much box.

Ferr
09-13-2012, 02:16 AM
These guys will never force me to stop playing or do anything i dont like. They will pay, and in the proces this game will be lifted to a level it should be. I do not believe in any passive boycott as it will never be adhered to by many. I choose for attacking them directly by all means to my disposal.

Tctiger
09-13-2012, 07:01 AM
i don't play the box events simply because it's not worth it to a free player anymore .

Miner
09-13-2012, 10:22 AM
These guys will never force me to stop playing or do anything i dont like. They will pay, and in the proces this game will be lifted to a level it should be. I do not believe in any passive boycott as it will never be adhered to by many. I choose for attacking them directly by all means to my disposal.

Awesome. I'm really starting to like this Ferr guy! ;)

CRAWFORD
09-13-2012, 10:48 AM
How is this even affordable? Once, twice... sure. For the ones who got the cash. At max... maybe ten. Doesn't it get boring?

This event is clearly not for average joe. Fine by me. How can I play this event? I'm better off using the cash on my building upgrades or just spending it on my units.

CRAWFORD
09-13-2012, 10:52 AM
How will they pay, if people keep on spending money on them?

Is it because of the investment thing? You can still play the game without worrying about being overpowered can't you? Or is it that the game has stopped producing more levels, buildings, and other goals to where there is nothing else to do with your investment but keep spending?

Pardon me, but thats like F-word up.

Lucky4u
09-13-2012, 02:26 PM
Why not just post to their wall to read about the forum,instead of directly telling them to stop buying gold..more effective way of dessiminating info...just a suggestion.

Arizona
09-13-2012, 03:18 PM
I like Hazelnuts. Why would I boycott them?

jeffrey
09-13-2012, 06:22 PM
Why not just post to their wall to read about the forum,instead of directly telling them to stop buying gold..more effective way of dessiminating info...just a suggestion.

Actually that was exactly what I did, post on their walls about the forum and suggest/threat them not to spend gold on the auction events.

jeffrey
09-13-2012, 06:24 PM
How is this even affordable? Once, twice... sure. For the ones who got the cash. At max... maybe ten. Doesn't it get boring?

This event is clearly not for average joe. Fine by me. How can I play this event? I'm better off using the cash on my building upgrades or just spending it on my units.

Agree, like I said before, spending cash on this type of event is not even worth it either. I just do free hand, and save the game cash for upgrade and buildings.

jeffrey
09-13-2012, 06:26 PM
i don't play the box events simply because it's not worth it to a free player anymore .

Yip, that is attitude of a lot of free players nowadays.

jeffrey
09-13-2012, 06:28 PM

Ferr, it is your 401K, do whatever you want to do with it. :p