PDA

View Full Version : Need advice from experienced players

JohnDough
09-12-2012, 02:42 PM
First off, I am level 29. Over 5k Attack, roughly 5k defense.

My goal is to increase my iph, I am not camping. Most of my money for upgrades comes from other players. however everyone in my rivals list is banking their cash and I cannot get money this way any more.

So my question is, what would be the best way to pull in some cash. Should I increase my allies(56) to get new rivals?
or is there any other ways to generate some cash to afford these upgrades?

JohnDough
09-12-2012, 02:44 PM
I should add that I am upgrading movie theathers. But with my iph being around 10k it will take days to afford the million dollar upgrades.

joaquim
09-12-2012, 02:45 PM
Look for people with mohawks and liberty spikes. These players tend to have good economies.

PawnXIIX
09-12-2012, 02:47 PM
When I was looking for money I looked for the forums as well, and the first thing you're going to want to do to pull in more cash is build 2 movie theaters. These are buildings which at level 2 earn 3x as much as the initial return and at level 3 pull in 6x as much as level 1 does. Then you're going to want to increase your mafia to 100 and build some lofts. These are the same type of buildings as movie theaters and these will draw in lots of money per hour as they are 12 hour buildings. That should keep you on path for a good while down the road :D

The important thing is getting these to level 2 and 3 as fast as possible. You will have a long build time on the lofts, about 90 some odd hours so just be ready for that.

This is what was suggested to me and I hope you can find the same path as was provided to me :) This is open for interpretation as I am in no way as experienced as many of the top income per hour players but I thought i'd give my opinion :)

Look for people with mohawks and liberty spikes. These players tend to have good economies.

Silly :P

joaquim
09-12-2012, 02:47 PM
Players with strange names tend to range from sh!t economies to good economies so looking for people judging by their names could take a while so just stick with people with mohawks and liberty spikes.

sexkitteh
09-12-2012, 02:49 PM
Instead of straight up camping - crawl... basically attack X amount of players a day and keep it at that.

Both your Attack and Defense are not good and your iph is terrible...

Don't do missions. Just focus on upgrading your buildings a bit...

JohnDough
09-12-2012, 03:20 PM
Instead of straight up camping - crawl... basically attack X amount of players a day and keep it at that.

Don't do missions. Just focus on upgrading your buildings a bit...

Weird you say my Attack and defense are not good. I have not lost a battle in weeks and have yet to come across someone at my level with higher stats.

So what would you consider to be a good attack and defense for a level 29 player?

PawnXIIX
09-12-2012, 03:41 PM
Weird you say my Attack and defense are not good. I have not lost a battle in weeks and have yet to come across someone at my level with higher stats.

So what would you consider to be a good attack and defense for a level 29 player?

There are some people with much lower level with insane attack and defense O.o There are people with higher attack and defense but the bracketing scheme prevents you from seeing them but they exist.

Paulio
09-12-2012, 03:57 PM

Actually, I disagree with Sexkitten here. Your att/def stats are actually pretty good for your level. They're not insanely good, but I would bet that you don't lose many robs/attacks.

JohnDough
09-12-2012, 04:38 PM
There are some people with much lower level with insane attack and defense O.o There are people with higher attack and defense but the bracketing scheme prevents you from seeing them but they exist.

I would say you are right, but those low level with way higher attacks are people with more than 1 account.. They have pitched tents because they weren't happy with the way their original account went. I have only 1 account.

PawnXIIX
09-12-2012, 04:43 PM
I would say you are right, but those low level with way higher attacks are people with more than 1 account.. They have pitched tents because they weren't happy with the way their original account went. I have only 1 account.

I personally say you should take the route I took which is when you feel ready jump to 100 mafia and build some lofts. Those will give you some quick cash with 12 hour collections. Rob every clothing store, loft, warehouse, and meat factory you can find, these give the most RP, some up to 15 and more on a hit. Clothing stores sometimes even give 3x hits. Use this massive influx in respect points to buy some of the respect gear, or save it for later levels when chain whips, exceleros, and RPGs are unlocked (not in that order). That's basically my gameplan.

Deluxe
09-12-2012, 04:58 PM
I personally say you should take the route I took which is when you feel ready jump to 100 mafia and build some lofts. Those will give you some quick cash with 12 hour collections. Rob every clothing store, loft, warehouse, and meat factory you can find, these give the most RP, some up to 15 and more on a hit. Clothing stores sometimes even give 3x hits. Use this massive influx in respect points to buy some of the respect gear, or save it for later levels when chain whips, exceleros, and RPGs are unlocked (not in that order). That's basically my gameplan.
Warehouses and meat factories have too many xp against rp gained...that will move him along faster

JohnDough
09-12-2012, 04:59 PM

Thanks for the advice

Deluxe
09-12-2012, 05:12 PM
How fast do you want to level? Lofts give by far best return on rp/xp...credits and even laundry will give nice ratio on this front...
Dominicans are nice cash cows for LL...i forget all details of unlocks but the 'crawl' as opposed to the 'camp' is the way to go cuz you can set goals, accomplish them...and not be moving too fast to attack multiple objectives at one time (like build att/def and iph simultaneously...
Internets, brownstones, beachsides are pretty solid...flower shop...id def go lofts cuz those are respectable end game money bldgs and nothing else i just mentioned is...so expect that most of what you do below level 100 bldgs you will end up selling if you want a sensible game plan later on...

PawnXIIX
09-12-2012, 05:23 PM
Agreed with the warehouse + meat factory thing but clothing stores are still a very viable option of getting mass XP. Even now up here at level 129 almost every hood I visit has them...and NOBODY robs them. I'm so confused ._.

Have you already gotten your laundromats to level 10? They are a very important engine for starting out. Eventually you will have the income to phase them out but $826 every 5 minutes is a great starting platform for increasing your revenue.

Deluxe
09-12-2012, 05:34 PM
Agreed with the warehouse + meat factory thing but clothing stores are still a very viable option of getting mass XP. Even now up here at level 129 almost every hood I visit has them...and NOBODY robs them. I'm so confused ._.

Have you already gotten your laundromats to level 10? They are a very important engine for starting out. Eventually you will have the income to phase them out but $826 every 5 minutes is a great starting platform for increasing your revenue.

I agree w this mostly but if you arent on your phone a ridiculous amt then you lose the impact of those! I completely rejected laundromats and it surely didnt hurt me as im 1.5mill/hr now and still leveling so its not like i have camped at any point to accomplish this

PawnXIIX
09-12-2012, 06:02 PM
I agree w this mostly but if you arent on your phone a ridiculous amt then you lose the impact of those!

I am :3 (and a few more)

mxz
09-12-2012, 06:36 PM
Mafia up to around 100 and hope to catch some weaker campers/crawlers around 100+ mafia that have built MTs & Lofts.

On the economy end, like others have said, focus on Movie Theaters (both to level 5) then Lofts (build, upgrade to level 2, build the 2nd, upgrade to level 2, then upgrade them each to 3). From there you might want to check the spreadsheets but I'd guess MT>6, Loft>4, MT>7, MT>8, Loft>5.

To hammer this point home -> after they're each at level 2, alternate the upgrades so they're never more than a level apart.

Here's the math (MTs and Lofts work the same way as the Night Clubs, the days and $'s will just be different): http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?39348-Exhausting-guide-to-NC-build-upgrade-order

mnju_03
09-12-2012, 06:37 PM
I have read about 2 sentences in this thread but..did anyone say .... nevermind, the vodka just kicked in.

Polarbear
09-12-2012, 06:49 PM
I recommend:

Try get lucky and win a 10m/100m scratcher! Easy =D

erik
09-12-2012, 07:00 PM
If your goal is purely IPH, you will level as fast as you can, and build mainly based around MT and lofts (later to NCs). You should have a spreadsheet that lists the ROI on other buildings so you can make good decisions for filler buildings as you save.

All the obvious big money targets to rob will helps you, but also diners, as they give big exp. Buy every gold building church and on, plus ice creams and smoke shops.

Dont buy weapons. Dont expand your hood more than you need. Dont spend on dime outside your upgrades.

This will grow your IPH as fast as possible. Or so I heard.

Deluxe
09-12-2012, 08:22 PM
If your goal is purely IPH, you will level as fast as you can, and build mainly based around MT and lofts (later to NCs). You should have a spreadsheet that lists the ROI on other buildings so you can make good decisions for filler buildings as you save.

All the obvious big money targets to rob will helps you, but also diners, as they give big exp. Buy every gold building church and on, plus ice creams and smoke shops.

Dont buy weapons. Dont expand your hood more than you need. Dont spend on dime outside your upgrades.

This will grow your IPH as fast as possible. Or so I heard.

Are you kidding me...people camp to build iph so, no, to build iph you do not level fast

Euchred
09-12-2012, 08:28 PM
Are you kidding me...people camp to build iph so, no, to build iph you do not level fast

I think the guy with the highest IPH in the whole game might know a thing or two about building a high IPH.

PawnXIIX
09-12-2012, 08:32 PM
I think the guy with the highest IPH in the whole game might know a thing or two about building a high IPH.

What's his IPH? I'm curious :)

nopenopenope
09-12-2012, 08:40 PM
What's his IPH? I'm curious :)

2.6m back in July. 2 months outta double that ;)

PawnXIIX
09-12-2012, 08:49 PM
2.6m back in July. 2 months outta double that ;)

I ask because right now the highest that i'm aware of is AppleMacGuy at 4.012M so...I'd like to challenge the belief that he's got the highest :P

Euchred
09-12-2012, 08:51 PM
Ya AMG isn't the highest he'd tell you himself. I can't say for sure what Erik is at but I know it's close to 5.

Dr. Dengus
09-12-2012, 08:54 PM

You can build an IPH while leveling or camping, it really doesn't matter besides personal preference. Whale territory is so high up from level 29, don't worry about camping JD. You can do PvP Goals for Respect and find good loot spots to farm, all while building an IPH.

ShawnBB
09-12-2012, 10:55 PM
You can build an IPH while leveling or camping, it really doesn't matter besides personal preference. Whale territory is so high up from level 29, don't worry about camping JD. You can do PvP Goals for Respect and find good loot spots to farm, all while building an IPH.

Agree wholehearted.

Needless to say, copy this hood. Be efficient on building selection.
http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w421/ShawnBBB/E0DD7494-7B29-4D82-B130-F44F0C88B470-36607-00002B281C967AD3.jpg
You may want to add basketball court and house.

Basically, an ideal econ build would be lvl up as fast as you can to lvl70(have upscale club unlocked).
Upgrade accordingly with on hand buildings until your IpH is above 150k, then start saving 2 lvl2 NC and meanwhile level up to 100+ to unlock some real ass type B buildings start from rock cafe and everything after to support your further NC upgrade.

Nick-Clark1
09-13-2012, 12:20 AM
Agree wholehearted.

Needless to say, copy this hood. Be efficient on building selection.
http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w421/ShawnBBB/E0DD7494-7B29-4D82-B130-F44F0C88B470-36607-00002B281C967AD3.jpg
You may want to add basketball court and house.

Basically, an ideal econ build would be lvl up as fast as you can to lvl70(have upscale club unlocked).
Upgrade accordingly with on hand buildings until your IpH is above 150k, then start saving 2 lvl2 NC and meanwhile level up to 100+ to unlock some real ass type B buildings start from rock cafe and everything after to support your further NC upgrade.

Who is that good looking man with a mullet and pink shorts?
Ha ha thanks Shawn, yes should have kept BC and House as I didnt have any replacement buildings. I also should've probably gotten I-Company when it unlocked, no real point now at Lv.60
But yeah, I've gotten by quite fine with those buildings shown, only sold Barbershop,BC and House....which I shouldn't have. Strategic robbing also helped to fund my hood.

emcee
09-13-2012, 12:43 AM
OP, you should elaborate a little more. Do you care about your stats? Do you mind losing to others? At present it appears you are winning most if not all at your level. If the thought of getting retaliation from rivals and losing does not appeal to you then to build income its best to camp. Alternatively, if it does not make a difference then increase your stamina as you level and go on attack/robbing spree. Level up quick and get access to more buildings. However, bear in mind not all buildings are great and some may not be worthwhile in the long run if you have to expand your hood to accommodate.

Personally, CC is not a race to level 200. Take you time to develop your economy and once it flourishes (you have decent level MTs, lofts and NC) all the other buildings are pretty much chump change unless you hit level 70 for upscale club.

Nick's got a nice hood my only suggestion there is to not to over expand your hood as its always better to take income and reinvest back into economy as much as possible. Needless expansions just delays economy growth.

Nick-Clark1
09-13-2012, 01:07 AM
Yes my last expansion cost 1.5mil and was unnecessary as Emcee explained, as were the few before that. As you can see I've also wasted space with my building placements. I pretty much never camped either, all exp was from PvP with 25 stamina points. I found the RP far more valuable than any of the loot available. I don't think I've ever done PvE unless I'm looking for a few of those Grenade Boxes or whatever event is on.

murf
09-13-2012, 06:27 AM
Actually, I disagree with Sexkitten here. Your att/def stats are actually pretty good for your level. They're not insanely good, but I would bet that you don't lose many robs/attacks.

I agree with Paulio here...I'm level 23 and have 5k/7k with full mafia and I think I'm in the top 1%...I think his stats are pretty for his mafia size

Giedrius
09-13-2012, 06:31 AM
I'm taking same road like guys above. My account was reset 2 weeks ago, before I had 2mil/h income and now taking MT/Loft road... Leveled very quickly to 70- upscales, now slowing down to upgrade a bit. Only debatable addition is anchors as they later on just average... PS basketball court and modern art museum is just for decoration...http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w446/owieczka23/9D124F11-9E8A-4119-B969-A782DDEF14A5-17989-00000C80520F78D6.jpg

sexkitteh
09-13-2012, 08:57 AM

Well... It's not necessarily baaaaad (your income is bad though...) and the problem is you might be good now, but if you don't boost your attack/defense, in 10 levels you will drastically see a difference...

I had double your stats at your level and 10 levels up I was starting to run into competition...

That's what I'm saying...

Coldjoey
09-13-2012, 11:09 AM
Don't worry about iph so much as money per day that you can collect. On my second account. I have an iph of 30k and I collect 95%. Lofts and MT levelled equally. Don't waste Money buying weapons, use respect points and farm loot. You can get enough weapons from PvP to equip you growing mafia. Keep your mafia 1 below the max allowed.

SevenO9
09-13-2012, 11:38 AM
Whats your reasoning behing having a better IPH? It won't make you stronger. I just wanted to point that out and sure you understand that in CC you build economy for the sake of it. Apart from a shiny number it won't really affect your gameplay, actually a higher IPH attracts more attackes. Don't get me wrong, I build a decent econ myself, I just won't make it the focus of my gameplay or even prevent me from leveling.

I understand there are lot of people who disagree. To each his own.

ShawnBB
09-13-2012, 11:52 AM
Who is that good looking man with a mullet and pink shorts?
Ha ha thanks Shawn, yes should have kept BC and House as I didnt have any replacement buildings. I also should've probably gotten I-Company when it unlocked, no real point now at Lv.60
But yeah, I've gotten by quite fine with those buildings shown, only sold Barbershop,BC and House....which I shouldn't have. Strategic robbing also helped to fund my hood.

Oops, hood owner is here.
I was actually a little confused why you sold a lot of things but then largely expand for a plain hood:confused:
Just like emcee said, over expand is not good. My hood is crowded as f$&# lol.
The point for keeping those little buildings is to kill some time when you are on the long road saving for NC. Pocket change still better than none, but it's ok to sell those minor guys. Now you probably don't need any space until lvl100+

Nick will join billionare's income list very soon:)

yoshinator19
09-13-2012, 12:54 PM
I have 14K in attack, and 16K in defense but for some reason i keep loosing to people that have lower stats than me. I'm wondering if it's because I equip only 184 items per battle and some of the people that I attack equip over 200 items. Is there someone that can explain how to equip more items, or what I have to do to equip more items.

Thanks.
Smash
704-666-600

JohnDough
09-13-2012, 12:55 PM
OP, you should elaborate a little more. Do you care about your stats? Do you mind losing to others? At present it appears you are winning most if not all at your level. If the thought of getting retaliation from rivals and losing does not appeal to you then to build income its best to camp. Alternatively, if it does not make a difference then increase your stamina as you level and go on attack/robbing spree. Level up quick and get access to more buildings. However, bear in mind not all buildings are great and some may not be worthwhile in the long run if you have to expand your hood to accommodate.

Personally, CC is not a race to level 200. Take you time to develop your economy and once it flourishes (you have decent level MTs, lofts and NC) all the other buildings are pretty much chump change unless you hit level 70 for upscale club.

Nick's got a nice hood my only suggestion there is to not to over expand your hood as its always better to take income and reinvest back into economy as much as possible. Needless expansions just delays economy growth.

To elaborate, I am basically trying to fund upgrades to my movie theathers and higher priced building upgrades. I don't mind losing, I usually attack blindly on m rivals list.

JohnDough
09-13-2012, 12:57 PM
I agree with Paulio here...I'm level 23 and have 5k/7k with full mafia and I think I'm in the top 1%...I think his stats are pretty for his mafia size

Care to add? If not we may be rivals soon. 😲

Dudebot121256
09-13-2012, 12:58 PM
First off, I am level 29. Over 5k Attack, roughly 5k defense.

My goal is to increase my iph, I am not camping. Most of my money for upgrades comes from other players. however everyone in my rivals list is banking their cash and I cannot get money this way any more.

So my question is, what would be the best way to pull in some cash. Should I increase my allies(56) to get new rivals?
or is there any other ways to generate some cash to afford these upgrades?
Wow, I'm level 51 and only 1500 attack and 1700 (Maybe 1800) defence.

JohnDough
09-13-2012, 01:02 PM
Whats your reasoning behing having a better IPH? It won't make you stronger. I just wanted to point that out and sure you understand that in CC you build economy for the sake of it. Apart from a shiny number it won't really affect your gameplay, actually a higher IPH attracts more attackes. Don't get me wrong, I build a decent econ myself, I just won't make it the focus of my gameplay or even prevent me from leveling.

I understand there are lot of people who disagree. To each his own.

Basically it's my personal goal. I didn't even realize I could buy a movie theater, it's towards the end of money buildings, until recently. Before, I was buying 2 of prettty much every money building that was available at my level.

Now Im going to focus on the higher income buildings.
Also, I am not "camping" as I attack and rob rivals daily looking for a good hit

JohnDough
09-13-2012, 01:10 PM
Wow, I'm level 51 and only 1500 attack and 1700 (Maybe 1800) defence.

I won't be like some people and bash you, if you enjoy the game who cares what your stats are. I only posted mine Because I thought it would help give advice.
All of my Att and def came from boss events, and scratchers . Hell, I got more than half my attack score from the last boss alone.
Proud free player.

Dreno33
09-13-2012, 01:15 PM

you're the one to talk :P

John Dough, just so you know. When sexkitteh joined, he was much more a noob then you are now. lol and since there were no scratchers at the time, his A/D at your level was lower as well. *shame on you kitty*

Anyways John, a good idea (if you're in no rush to lvl and unlock new stuff) is to use the events to level. Camp in between (which is like what? a day? lolol)
I am only going to participate in the Boss events to get higher in the lvl without gold. More scratcher prizes by the time the next come which means more attack while remaining a somewhat low level.
Just an opinion of course. As for your IPH, here's a little schedule for you to follow.

While saving for next MT upgrade, upgrade your Icecreams.
Get 2 MT's to lvl 4. Then start saving for first Loft.
While saving, icecreams to lvl 10 then work on italians for saving up.
Lofts to lvl 4 and MT's to lvl 7, then save for your first NC

Dudebot121256
09-13-2012, 01:18 PM
I won't be like some people and bash you, if you enjoy the game who cares what your stats are. I only posted mine Because I thought it would help give advice.
All of my Att and def came from boss events, and scratchers . Hell, I got more than half my attack score from the last boss alone.
Proud free player.
I win half the time so I attack them as much as I can in the 3 days given as punishment :p
Also, I don't use or have gold :D

JohnDough
09-13-2012, 01:40 PM
I win half the time so I attack them as much as I can in the 3 days given as punishment :p
Also, I don't use or have gold :D

As much as I always want to buy gold, I resist. That is an expense that will get me nowhere in life.
To each his own though

Dudebot121256
09-13-2012, 01:41 PM
As much as I always want to buy gold, I resist. That is an expense that will get me nowhere in life.
To each his own though
Yea, even if I did, I can't. No credit card. lol

Carmine74
09-13-2012, 02:46 PM
I agree with hitting the players with mohawks and spikes, just got one for 63k.

PawnXIIX
09-13-2012, 03:33 PM
To each his own though

Well there's lots of good items out there but the problem is that they don't unlock until the later levels. Farmable items, like the old M4A1's (a moment of silence please), and now the Urban Warfare Vests (10/20), Reinforced Tonfas (24/19), and the new farmable non-consumable explosives in the 130+ areas. These are amazing items for you to fill your mafia up with but sadly there's nothing amazing to farm down at level 29 that helps you in the long run :(