PDA

View Full Version : free player iph and stats

Tctiger
09-12-2012, 06:52 AM
just wondering what iph and stats good free players on forum are going to get up to before going in to whale zone , whats your plan ?
i'm just below level 100 and as safe as i have been in the game so far so am upgrading and doing boss events to 100 then will see where i am and decide what to do .

Poopenshire
09-12-2012, 07:26 AM
I am wanting an IPH of 1Mil and hour or more. I am currently 699K, I may even hold off until 2Mil IPH or more.

My Att and Def must be ~100K raw stats. This means alot of stealth bombers, aircraft carriers, and loot, but anything less and I will be doing more to just keep up than I would for anything else.

overkill 280
09-12-2012, 07:38 AM
Do you guys have? Or are getting the Composite?

Poopenshire
09-12-2012, 07:40 AM
Do you guys have? Or are getting the Composite?

Already have it, and its maxed out!

Tctiger
09-12-2012, 07:44 AM
i have the composite that is a must for free players , if you haven't already start getting free gold from tapjoy and save up for composite factory as your first buy , got mine up to level 10 straight away . 1m iph i might get to but 2m iph seems a lot of camping along with getting boost and defence buildings up . what do you think you need in stats and iph so you can keep builing in whale zone so you are not using all your iph just to replace units ?

Thief
09-12-2012, 07:54 AM
I am wanting an IPH of 1Mil and hour or more. I am currently 699K, I may even hold off until 2Mil IPH or more.

My Att and Def must be ~100K raw stats. This means alot of stealth bombers, aircraft carriers, and loot, but anything less and I will be doing more to just keep up than I would for anything else.

This is pretty much my exact plan. I already have 745k IPH at level 65 so i will assume that hitting 1.5 Million should be goal before hitting whale zone. 2 Million could take to long but only time will tell.

As for Composites i already have (although not upgraded to 10 yet). getting 250 gold from tapjoy is very easy and simply logging in to check the free downloads and watching videos should get you there in a couple of weeks. For how much i'm on the game spending a few seconds a day to get the Composites was well worth it!

Arizona
09-12-2012, 08:21 AM
No set number. Probably a million or more. I'm at around 742k now, but there's no rush for me to level up now I have a LLP with more exciting possibilities.

Thief
09-12-2012, 08:29 AM
i have the composite that is a must for free players , if you haven't already start getting free gold from tapjoy and save up for composite factory as your first buy , got mine up to level 10 straight away . 1m iph i might get to but 2m iph seems a lot of camping along with getting boost and defence buildings up . what do you think you need in stats and iph so you can keep builing in whale zone so you are not using all your iph just to replace units ?

It's really hard to say? If your shooting for 100K Raw Stats then your Army of Cash Units would already be maxed to their limit so you would really only be replacing anyways? Plus if your at 1.5 Million IPH you probably have most of your Money Buildings maxed out to the point of not going way over Vault where at that level you can't really do because you would get hit even with 100k raw attack. (assuming they don't release more units to buy with cash and money buildings...which the hopefully will) then your new objective would to use PVE to try and collect good loot i think?

Maverick50727
09-12-2012, 09:31 AM
Make sure to evaluate your raw stats with defense. Many have great stats with all the boosts in place, problem is skill points can overcome the stats in many cases to allow players to just hit your unit, def and boost buildings to quickly drop your stats, then attack you. A level 10 composite is great, but 3 hits to eliminate will wipe most people out.

90K raw stats seems to protect you from the majority I think. A country bonus is a good thing because it can't be eliminated. I'm still US for now, but guess I'm just too patriotic. Cost gold too which I don't have.

I'm an advocate for a balanced army that has low consumption rates (no meat shields) and trying to use units with a strong against counter. Balanced for me is the fact everyone counters air as that is the strongest, but forget about sea and ground. Infantry is too weak IMO to wory about as all units have high consumption unless you are General and have the Experimental Soldiers. I don't like putting all my eggs in one basket to defend or attack against one particular type, thus leaving myself exposed other rival nation or unit types types. Remember the only constant is change, so putting your eggs in one basket may be good in the short run but could be devastating in the long run if some new change or unit shifts the balance of power suddenly. I like gambling when the odds are in my favor.

Regardless you have to have a strong economy 600K or greater IMO to support buying Aircraft Carriers or Stealth Bombers in great qty. I know how long it has taken me to 70+ ACs and I have over 600K IPH. It burns me up when I see peopel with 100's of ACs and SBs but have less than 1/3 - 1/10 of my IPH. It isn't possible with their attack and raid stats either for a source of income. Hackers are a whole other story though.

The better your raw stats and the more balanced your army, the more difficult or costly it will be for people to break through your defenses though. Another tip is that balancing your boosts along with your army can useful. Cost of taking out a L10 air boost is 3, cost of taking out all 4 unit boosts and composite is 15 stamina they have to use to break you balanced forces.

Composites if you don't have it, I think is a must still. While is still can be taken out it will stop many and cost stronger people 3 stamina doing such. A free player can get this with tapjoy. Unfortunately I accidentally used my gold several times to complete a upgrade or do a free open since there are no verify prompts. I didn't want to bother support for this as it was my fault. So I did spend money to replace gold lost to buy my composite and still consider myself a 100% free player. I waited until there was a gold sale, used a $15 itunes gift card and $1 out of my pocket. I didn't get my composites till L150 just because I wanted the challenge and prove a free player could compete even at the higher levels. At L150 I figured it was my $ gift to Funzio for playing that game that long and was fair. No more for me unless I get iTunes for XMAS and don't have anything else to waste it on. I would buy only gold money buildings though and no units.

boardgames rule
09-12-2012, 09:31 AM
Mav your inbox is full

Tctiger
09-12-2012, 09:51 AM
Your knowledge of the game is great mav . I too have a balanced force and if I have more than 100 of a unit it is in the sea as I'm uk I have a lot of meat shields though .I have noticed now the skill points ect must be having an affect as odd rival is breaking through my defence with less attack than my defence even with boosts added to their attack so must be skill points but even that doesn't seem to add up sometimes but could be strong against factor , I also only buy more than 100 of a unit if it has strong against so far anyway . I'm not sure whether to start map looting at level 100 or camp to get stats up ? I've completed first 5 maps for skill point maybe I can do some looting at the rate whale zone is moving up .

boardgames rule
09-12-2012, 09:51 AM
I want to have air, naval, comp at 10. Plus over 85k defense and 900k iph. Right now at 6k defense with only 50 allies and 380kiph. I have some work but i will soon be upping my stats.

Hassleham
09-12-2012, 11:49 AM
Not really planning that far ahead seeing as i'm level 61 at the moment so i have a way to go..
My IPH is 550k but i guess over 1500k would be useful and of course level 10 boosts.