PDA

View Full Version : Grenade box event, who will be no1?

Auxilium
09-12-2012, 05:58 AM
My gues is quite obvious, Sam. He's already on top with 244 grenades and he has shown before he's willing to spend a big chunk of money on a event. Simple calculation: He has (atleast) 400k atk and gets another 15% (5% and 10% modifier) a grand total of 60k added to his stats. If he wins he will have atleast 460k. That's a huge addition and i'm sure it is cheaper for him to spend his gold on the event then buying single high stat items.

Will sam be the big winner of this event or not?

@Sam I'm not judging you on spending or your playing style. If you don't like the thread you can contact me.

Leopold Stotch
09-12-2012, 06:16 AM
anyone want to estimate how much this guy Sam spends in real money on this event?

Phil C
09-12-2012, 06:23 AM
Honestly i dont think he is spending gold! After playing the android only event the winner didnt even end up with that many items collected - let alone after the first day! It really puts into perspective the amount of people who have the option to hack gold on ios, its how they get away with it that gets me!?! Do gree even check these players out cos i have seen cheaters in the top ten who are still in the game and know loads of people who have reported blatant cheats who are still playing months later. If this guy really is spending thousands on gold then good on him for being able too but i would advise spending it on crates to boost stats.

Fig O Ni
09-12-2012, 06:37 AM
OP you are asking the wrong question.

It should have been:

Grenade Box Event: Who will NOT be #1.

Luke 3457
09-12-2012, 06:37 AM
My gues is quite obvious, Sam. He's already on top with 244 grenades and he has shown before he's willing to spend a big chunk of money on a event. Simple calculation: He has (atleast) 400k atk and gets another 15% (5% and 10% modifier) a grand total of 60k added to his stats. If he wins he will have atleast 460k. That's a huge addition and i'm sure it is cheaper for him to spend his gold on the event then buying single high stat items.

Will sam be the big winner of this event or not?

@Sam I'm not judging you on spending or your playing style. If you don't like the thread you can contact me.
Sam has 450k attack now... And yes I'm rooting for him!

Luke 3457
09-12-2012, 06:42 AM
Well to estimate how much someone spends very roughly ... On the diamond fist I spent 6 vaults to get 120 chips... Now u could potentially to a little better or worse depending on luck .

Auxilium
09-12-2012, 06:47 AM
Honestly i dont think he is spending gold! After playing the android only event the winner didnt even end up with that many items collected - let alone after the first day! It really puts into perspective the amount of people who have the option to hack gold on ios, its how they get away with it that gets me!?! Do gree even check these players out cos i have seen cheaters in the top ten who are still in the game and know loads of people who have reported blatant cheats who are still playing months later. If this guy really is spending thousands on gold then good on him for being able too but i would advise spending it on crates to boost stats.
Sam is a legit player and he is spending gold to get the amount he has now. He was also on the forum to talk about it a while ago. Another difference is that the competition on ios is bigger then android. Last event sam ended with 700+ and the 2nd who wanted to compete ended with 500+. And i think Gree checks out the complete top 25 before handing out prizes.

OP you are asking the wrong question.

It should have been:

Grenade Box Event: Who will NOT be #1.
If i change it now i have to edit my post, i'll kep it this way now;)

Sam has 450k attack now... And yes I'm rooting for him!
67,500 will be added if he wins. Thanks for the update!

Luke 3457
09-12-2012, 06:48 AM
He's not a hacker I know Sam btw... And for him depending on how much he has to spend for first place it could be a better option than crates. With his crazy stats only rare crates will increase his stats... The modifier would be huge for him !

Luke 3457
09-12-2012, 06:49 AM
Sam is a legit player and he is spending gold to get the amount he has now. He was also on the forum to talk about it a while ago. Another difference is that the competition on ios is bigget then android. Last event sam ended with 700+ and the 2nd who wanted to compete ended with 500+. And i think Gree checks out the complete top 25 before handing out prizes.

If i change it now i have to edit my post, i'll kep it this way now;)

67,500 will be added if he wins. Thanks for the update!
No probs dude!👍👍

Phil C
09-12-2012, 06:53 AM
Ok i hold my hands up to you sam you millionaire playboy - apollogies! Thanks for pointing that out Auxilium, glad Gree are doing their bit too in that respect. Happy legit gaming!

Polarbear
09-12-2012, 07:02 AM
He could split his stuff up into 5 accounts....

Sam's cars, Sam's exposives, Sam's Guns etc.

with 100 bullets in each, wreck everyone with <100k D...

Auxilium
09-12-2012, 10:45 AM
He would need allot spare time that way. He would also be competing hisself..

Tragik
09-12-2012, 10:48 AM
Bah ... who cares?

G Wiz
09-12-2012, 11:17 AM
Its not always about the gold spent, but moreso about the perks of being someone that does buy gold ;)

NotHappyatU
09-12-2012, 04:51 PM
Its not always about the gold spent, but moreso about the perks of being someone that does buy gold ;)

Stfu....the more you talk...the more you sound...like a moron...wtf...happened to you? You try too...hard...Damn...get the hell away from forum...go enjoy the bahamas sun....son

Sam @
09-17-2012, 05:25 AM
Finished no 1, but they didn't give me the top prize yet.

They just verifying to make sure all is good before handling the prize and because the event ended on a weekend.

😊

Luke 3457
09-17-2012, 05:30 AM

They just verifying to make sure all is good before handling the prize and because the event ended on a weekend.

😊
Yeah I wondered cuz it wasn't in yer inventory ... So no 10% either I assume... Anyway congrats 🎉

Sam @
09-17-2012, 05:44 AM
Thanks bro!

Talked to Cj this morning, he said they are working on it. 😒

Auxilium
09-17-2012, 12:34 PM

��

Congratz mate:) Allot less needed this time compared to the last events and the bonus is insane. Nice job!

Sam @
09-17-2012, 01:08 PM
Congratz mate:) Allot less needed this time compared to the last events and the bonus is insane. Nice job!

Thanks man 😊👍