PDA

View Full Version : High level unit buildings at low level?

SevenO9
09-11-2012, 10:10 PM
First of all I am mad, totally mad, at this point mainly at myself so I atrying to swallow it an ask two simple questions. I have been playing CC very actively but are nto too familiar withth MW mechanics.

1) Is there any legit way that a level 20 player has all the unit buildings built? Even those that unlock at much higher level? Like was there now restriction in an earlier version?
2) If I have 1.1 million cash and banked 1 million, how many can an attacker grab with a single blow?

I started MW with one simple objective: Never get successfull attacked. I camped a long time, made it to level 20 without any attacks or raids. Today I see a single attack on my newsfeed, and the guy took 60k with that one hit. Checking his stats I see they are not über but quite decent. Looking further at his hood he has all unit buildings built and also some of the very high level cash units which are unlocked by those. So I am just wondering if that can be achieved without creative altering of game mechanics.

@Funzio: You propably don't read this or care, I just wanted to let you know that I spent quite some money on this game. If indeed a cheater broke me and therefore my sole objective in this game failed, I will quit MW.

Dr. Dengus
09-11-2012, 10:13 PM
1. Yeah, in earlier versions of the game there were no restrictions on unit buildings. Not exactly sure when this was changed, but you must have ran into a hardcore camper who's been playing from the pre-January days.

2. An attacker can grab 10% of your un-vaulted cash, up to a max of 300k, so whichever is smaller. If someone attacks you say 5 times in a matter of seconds though, it will appear as one item on your news feed. So if you had 100k over vault, it looks like he/she attacked you 6 times to net him/her 60k.

emcee
09-11-2012, 10:42 PM
I'm one of those that had access to the high level unit buildings from day 1. As such, I have 54 stealth bombers at level 14 now. Definitely a little unfair for anyone starting after and can't defend against its 50 attack/unit. However, I'm only activating this camper account during boss events.

709, I have a perfect win/loss record and know its futile to maintain it. But the first always hurts a little as it breaks the streak.

SevenO9
09-11-2012, 11:53 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys. In that case I take it as it is and my new objective is to stay at 1 hit for the next 20 levels :-)

In answer to the multiple hits showing as one, I know that but my stats clearly show 1 attack. Maybe I had not banked everything. Normaly I do but who knows ...