PDA

View Full Version : ER...

jobadass
09-11-2012, 04:34 PM
Did he even have enough posts to qualify for "member"?

Let's all get excited for our new mod named, "duh".

mnju_03
09-11-2012, 05:19 PM
Lol.............................

(CCC)Dipstik
09-11-2012, 05:22 PM
I really wish this place supported [audio] tags... Op really needs rimshot.wav.

Deluxe
09-11-2012, 05:23 PM
If history repeats itself hell never really appear or do much of anything kind of like this boomer guy

SoccerStud
09-11-2012, 05:26 PM
Boomer did a lot. He was not a community manager, he was a developer. Boomer posted more then another developer.

Jo, this is as funny as your sig. I never heard a bigger load of **** then when er posted that

Vile Lynn
09-11-2012, 05:44 PM
Ha! ...lol!_

Gaming Will
09-11-2012, 06:50 PM
I won the first add me Monday, I still haven't received my 100 gold... Not impressed either.

J. Smooth
09-11-2012, 07:24 PM
I won the first add me Monday, I still haven't received my 100 gold... Not impressed either.

Wow, slower than tapjoy. Bravo Gree. It must really be a lot harder than i though to transmit pixilated fake gold bars. :p My stores would be out of business if I ran them this way.

mnju_03
09-11-2012, 07:25 PM
That's a burn... lol.

TonySpaghetti
09-11-2012, 07:56 PM

That's because you cheated to get them. Admit it.

dudeman
09-11-2012, 08:13 PM

Anyone else notice that this week's winner (and several others) didn't post their code until Tuesday? Er shoud make the add me events polls that end at a specific time, like maybe 11:59pm Monday night, and all you have to do in addition to posting your code is vote "entered" (or whatever). A winner can be randomly selected from the list of players who got in before the poll closed.

But... Never mind. That would make too much sense and require two extra minutes of effort.

Good luck getting you gold GW.

mnju_03
09-11-2012, 08:18 PM
I detect some attitude... :P

Luke 3457
09-11-2012, 08:21 PM
Classic gree!!! Oh it's getting to the point where I don't get mad anymore! It's just comical ! Expect a complete fu** show 99.9% of the time and u won't be dissatisfied.😂

dudeman
09-11-2012, 08:31 PM
Classic gree!!! Oh it's getting to the point where I don't get mad anymore! It's just comical ! Expect a complete fu** show 99.9% of the time and u won't be dissatisfied.

Have you ever seen an episode of Looney Toons where someone (can't remember which character) is walking around blindfolded through a construction site and narrowly avoids disaster after disaster without even realizing it? They can't see what's coming and have no friggin clue what's going on so they take no intentional action to avoid the situation, they just fluke their way past every near miss.

For some reason I just thought of that right now. Lol!

_dan_
09-12-2012, 02:51 AM
Anyone else notice that this week's winner (and several others) didn't post their code until Tuesday? Er shoud make the add me events polls that end at a specific time, like maybe 11:59pm Monday night, and all you have to do in addition to posting your code is vote "entered" (or whatever). A winner can be randomly selected from the list of players who got in before the poll closed.

But... Never mind. That would make too much sense and require two extra minutes of effort.

Simply choose randomly from that list, that's enough. I don't like any idea that waste people time.

Gaming Will
09-12-2012, 06:45 AM
That's because you cheated to get them. Admit it.

Not many ways to cheat on that, dimwit.

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p552/will_henley1/67DEB7C4-F2B1-4647-A923-C34AA52A17B1-18960-00000EC49AEA3A2E.jpg

Polarbear
09-12-2012, 06:49 AM
Hmmm, irony doesn't translate very well through the world wide web...

TonySpaghetti
09-12-2012, 08:31 AM
My sarcasm was lost on him.

Crime City Mark
09-12-2012, 09:40 AM
Boomer did a lot. He was not a community manager, he was a developer. Boomer posted more then another developer.

Boomer is on the support team, FYI.

CJ - Support
Boomer - Support
CCM - Community
Er - Community

Crime City Mark
09-12-2012, 09:43 AM

Weird. Looking in the admin tool for your account I see:

2012-09-04 15:43:41 Update player: gold changed from 480 to 580 , Reason: Add Me Monday Forum WInner 9/4

Looks like you were given the gold. You might not have noticed.

Crime City Mark
09-12-2012, 09:46 AM
Also, Will, after doing an audit of your gold purchased vs gold spent it doesn't balance out unless we factor in the changes made via the admin tool, which includes the 100g Er gave you on the 4th.

Hope this clears things up for you. I'd say you probably owe Er an apology.

thesyllable (er)
09-12-2012, 10:00 AM
Did he even have enough posts to qualify for "member"?

Let's all get excited for our new mod named, "duh".

I appreciate you taking the time to think about me....it touches my heart!

mnju_03
09-12-2012, 10:03 AM
No touching! Stranger danger! :P

thesyllable (er)
09-12-2012, 10:05 AM
If history repeats itself hell never really appear or do much of anything kind of like this boomer guy

As long as I'm sitting in this here chair *points to chair (not pictured)*, I'll be doing stuff for you guys.....it's not always going to be posting on the forums, but you'll see me more as time passes.

You guys deserve more than you've been getting, I get that. We're working on making things better around here; all I ask is for a little patience and a lot of feedback of what you'd like to see

BOS
09-12-2012, 10:05 AM
Also, Will, after doing an audit of your gold purchased vs gold spent it doesn't balance out unless we factor in the changes made via the admin tool, which includes the 100g Er gave you on the 4th.

I appreciate you taking the time to think about me....it touches my heart!

Community Liaisons: Do you know when the Top 25 winners from the Anniversary Event will be revealed?

thesyllable (er)
09-12-2012, 10:06 AM

Jo, this is as funny as your sig. I never heard a bigger load of **** then when er posted that

When I posted what?

thesyllable (er)
09-12-2012, 10:07 AM

Dude......

Bea
09-12-2012, 10:08 AM

Why should he apologise for what appears to be another lack of communication?

thesyllable (er)
09-12-2012, 10:12 AM

I'll just change it to "Add Me All Day Monday & Tuesday Morning" :P

Seriously though....I generally pick a winner Tuesday Morning PST so anybody who posts before then is eligible....if you want me to put that in the weekly post I can.

thesyllable (er)
09-12-2012, 10:13 AM
Why should he apologise for what appears to be another lack of communication?

I don't need an apology. I posted he won and I gave the gold....no worries

mnju_03
09-12-2012, 10:13 AM
I'll just change it to "Add Me All Day Monday & Tuesday Morning" :P

Seriously though....I generally pick a winner Tuesday Morning PST so anybody who posts before then is eligible....if you want me to put that in the weekly post I can.

Give the Diva a Snickers. :P

thesyllable (er)
09-12-2012, 10:15 AM
No touching! Stranger danger! :P

"Come closer to my unassuming vehicle....would you like 100 Gold for your game?"

thesyllable (er)
09-12-2012, 10:16 AM
Community Liaisons: Do you know when the Top 25 winners from the Anniversary Event will be revealed?

When I last asked, it was being compiled. Hopefully soon!

Deluxe
09-12-2012, 10:17 AM
As long as I'm sitting in this here chair *points to chair (not pictured)*, I'll be doing stuff for you guys.....it's not always going to be posting on the forums, but you'll see me more as time passes.

You guys deserve more than you've been getting, I get that. We're working on making things better around here; all I ask is for a little patience and a lot of feedback of what you'd like to see

Alright ill stop being salty...its easy to get dragged into saltville but ill be fair and say support has always come thru (albeit a bit slow at times) so ill give you ample opportunity to do the same!
Just the fact that you responded to MY post tickles me (even though you probably think im an arsehole now)

thesyllable (er)
09-12-2012, 10:19 AM
Give the Diva a Snickers. :P

Hungry? Why Wait?

BOS
09-12-2012, 10:20 AM
When I last asked, it was being compiled. Hopefully soon!

Thanks er. The sooner the better ;)

sez
09-12-2012, 10:20 AM
"Come closer to my unassuming vehicle....would you like 100 Gold for your game?"

Lol awesome

Support has really been awesome for me, just need to make that known. I owe that much.

mnju_03
09-12-2012, 10:23 AM
Man ...for gold I'd get into anyones vehicle... I'm not addicted. Not at all!

Polarbear
09-12-2012, 10:26 AM

*Creepily turned on* =D

Since it feels like a community meeting here, would it be possible to transfer 240 from my account to Tony, as I do owe him and it's ridiculously hard to get Canadian iTunes cards (I think Canadian....)

Reason:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?39370-!-2-x-20-iTunes-Gift-Certificates-Giveaway-!

Gaming Will
09-12-2012, 10:37 AM
Dude......

Apologies ER, I looked at my gold on hand when I saw that I won. I certainly didn't anticipate a quick turn around on it and was waiting patiently after I sent the ticket in last week. Of course, I haven't received a reply on the ticket. But do appreciate the gift.

Polarbear
09-12-2012, 10:45 AM
Apologies ER, I looked at my gold on hand when I saw that I won. I certainly didn't anticipate a quick turn around on it and was waiting patiently after I sent the ticket in last week. Of course, I haven't received a reply on the ticket. But do appreciate the gift.

Haha, a ninja add!

Don't raise the bar too high Er! We've all been tamed here to expect a 3-4 day delay on stuff =D

thesyllable (er)
09-12-2012, 10:49 AM
Lol awesome

Support has really been awesome for me, just need to make that known. I owe that much.

Support rocks peoples faces off....they support 3 of the top games on the App Store and 2 on Google Play.

thesyllable (er)
09-12-2012, 10:49 AM
Alright ill stop being salty...its easy to get dragged into saltville but ill be fair and say support has always come thru (albeit a bit slow at times) so ill give you ample opportunity to do the same!
Just the fact that you responded to MY post tickles me (even though you probably think im an arsehole now)

No worries!

thesyllable (er)
09-12-2012, 10:52 AM

no worries...anytime

thesyllable (er)
09-12-2012, 10:54 AM
Haha, a ninja add!

Don't raise the bar too high Er! We've all been tamed here to expect a 3-4 day delay on stuff =D

We'll work on making it faster!

SevenO9
09-12-2012, 10:57 AM
Lol, this thread turned into a big hugging and cuddling. Props to everyone, need more of that, we have been missing it.

thesyllable (er)
09-12-2012, 11:00 AM
Lol, this thread turned into a big hugging and cuddling. Props to everyone, need more of that, we have been missing it.

Huggin' it out....that's what I'm talking about!

Thanos
09-12-2012, 11:16 AM
Here's a few things for ya...
Minor things I've noticed.
The comments on walls in CC are messed up.
They don't scroll over so you can't type to long or you can't read it.
When doing the auction and it's says "sorry,no luck" it's the right size on my phone but really small on my iPad.
Like I said minor, but didn't know if you even knew....

kaz
09-12-2012, 12:07 PM
Er, any words on the last boss event prize?

According to the support team they are investigating the Chief O'Malley 'goal situation', but they didn't mention anything about the players who got to 20th boss and didn't get the cruiser.

SoccerStud
09-12-2012, 12:26 PM

Boomer is on the support team, FYI.

CJ - Support
Boomer - Support
CCM - Community
Er - Community
Why does it say developer right below boomer? That's why I thought he was a developer.

SoccerStud
09-12-2012, 12:27 PM

When I posted what?
He removed it from his sig, I do not exactly know what it used to say

Crime City Mark
09-12-2012, 12:58 PM
Why does it say developer right below boomer? That's why I thought he was a developer.

Because it's a generic thing we put for anyone on staff if they don't want to give away too many details.

mnju_03
09-12-2012, 02:58 PM
Because it's a generic thing we put for anyone on staff if they don't want to give away too many details.

How funny... So that way we don't know they're in witness protection? lol...

jobadass
09-15-2012, 10:15 AM
He removed it from his sig, I do not exactly know what it used to sayNo I didn't. You couldn't see it because I was temporarily ex-communicated.

Er, after reading your replies, I really like you. I hope you didn't take much offense, as I wasn't directing it at you...I actually thought you were no longer with us. If I did offend you, my sincerest apologies.

As far as my sig goes, please know that I found it humurous when you said this...you were probably warned that there has been a good bit of frustration with a lot of us. I will change it if you don't like it.

thesyllable (er)
09-17-2012, 12:58 PM
No I didn't. You couldn't see it because I was temporarily ex-communicated.

Er, after reading your replies, I really like you. I hope you didn't take much offense, as I wasn't directing it at you...I actually thought you were no longer with us. If I did offend you, my sincerest apologies.

As far as my sig goes, please know that I found it humurous when you said this...you were probably warned that there has been a good bit of frustration with a lot of us. I will change it if you don't like it.

No worries.....let's all work on making this place and this game better!

Burn
09-17-2012, 01:00 PM
Start by dealing with that f**king troll once and for all please. Then you'll be well on the road to having the respect of this community of nutbags and lunatics.