PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 Tribute - The least we can do

Dreno33
09-11-2012, 01:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oOW-1OwtCA

I know many of you are from all parts of the world here, but I was wondering if you could takes 4 minutes out of your day to watch a sweet tribute to those who were affected by that day 11 years ago.

To those who died without saying goodbye to their loved ones, to their own family...
To those who died fighting for the lives of helpless and trapped citizens...
To those who never go to say goodbye to their mom or dad, brother or sister, daughter or son, husband or wife...

These next two videos are long, but for those who have never heard, this will touch your heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se38cIQSoIg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS1zsjDtbMQ&feature=relmfu
To those still wishing they had just picked up their phone earlier that day, and never knew until it was too late...

ColdMaffiaBaroness
09-11-2012, 03:18 PM
No video.

God bless all their families

chbranch
09-11-2012, 04:44 PM
Nice Tribute

jobadass
09-11-2012, 04:53 PM
The United States of America is, was, and will forever be, the greatest nation on Earth.
A bunch of crazy will never change that.

Swearengen
09-11-2012, 06:12 PM
Never forget!!!!!!

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
09-11-2012, 06:15 PM
ill never forget how it was an inside job, poor people who got stuck in the middle of a conspiracy

all the best from australia

Deluxe
09-11-2012, 06:21 PM
ill never forget how it was an inside job, poor people who got stuck in the middle of a conspiracy

Your wisdom knows no bounds

Deluxe
09-11-2012, 06:22 PM
PS nice remarks OP, got the tingles thinking of what those people had to go thru... :-/

joaquim
09-11-2012, 06:26 PM

lol I'm watching the conspiracy theories on youtube right now. I know they're not true but I'm just interested in what these theories say.

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
09-11-2012, 06:37 PM
man ushould belkieve the 9/11 videos , itsa big scam

SeqWins
09-11-2012, 06:39 PM
The United States of America is, was, and will forever be, the greatest nation on Earth.
A bunch of crazy dunecoons will never change that.

AMERICA!

Never forget!!!!!!

Ohhhrah

joaquim
09-11-2012, 06:40 PM
It's not a scam. The missle videos were confusing. If you can explain it, PM me. Don't want to derail this thread.

Jtstar7439
09-11-2012, 06:53 PM
I refuse to get involved with the conspiracy theories behind it. Regardless of what people say or think almost 3 thousand people lost there lives today, thousands of soldiers lost there lives after, and hundreds of cops and firefighters are still sick and dying each and everyday.

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
09-11-2012, 07:43 PM
the jumpers of the ttowers were it really upsets u . imagine that for a minute

Deluxe
09-11-2012, 08:36 PM
the jumpers of the ttowers were it really upsets u . imagine that for a minute

Remember, when you spell words correctly and actually make sense you get cookies! I might even let you dip them in milk if you do real well!!

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
09-11-2012, 09:49 PM
Remember, when you spell words correctly and actually make sense you get cookies! I might even let you dip them in milk if you do real well!!

its ok im getting milk from ur mum anyway

Deluxe
09-11-2012, 09:53 PM
its ok im getting milk from ur mum anyway

Talk about true necrophelia on the forum...

SevenO9
09-11-2012, 10:01 PM
The United States of America is, was, and will forever be, the greatest nation on Earth

Do you realize that this attitude is one of the reasons you get more attacked than other?

Not judging here, the loss of so many lifes is a tragedy no matter who or what caused it.

Dreno33
09-12-2012, 07:56 AM
thanks guys for ruining this tribute. this is ridiculous...

Sasha54
09-12-2012, 08:03 AM

I believe you had good intentions - but with the forum the way it is lately and no decent mods to take care of it - did you not expect this.
before certain people joined the forum several months ago - this would not have happened. It's only a handful in reality but that's all it seems to take.
Sorry Dreno - you tried.

Swearengen
09-12-2012, 08:38 AM
+1000 Sasha & Dreno, this is no place to find any respect any longer. This thread proves that without a shadow of a doubt. But it also shows there are some decent folks still on this forum (for now). Good for you for trying!

thesyllable (er)
09-12-2012, 10:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oOW-1OwtCA

I know many of you are from all parts of the world here, but I was wondering if you could takes 4 minutes out of your day to watch a sweet tribute to those who were affected by that day 11 years ago.

To those who died without saying goodbye to their loved ones, to their own family...
To those who died fighting for the lives of helpless and trapped citizens...
To those who never go to say goodbye to their mom or dad, brother or sister, daughter or son, husband or wife...

These next two videos are long, but for those who have never heard, this will touch your heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se38cIQSoIg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS1zsjDtbMQ&feature=relmfu
To those still wishing they had just picked up their phone earlier that day, and never knew until it was too late...

Thanks for this, a tragedy no matter where....100 gold for you.

Dr BoneCrusher
09-12-2012, 10:51 AM
Thanks for this, a tragedy no matter where....100 gold for you.

Class act!

Deluxe
09-12-2012, 02:32 PM

I apologize for letting my disdain for turkish boy shine thru but ill add that this outsider has no place distracting from your intent in the first place by diminishing the fact the outcome was your focus in this tribute and that conspiracy theorists can take their garbage elsewhere as im sure there are plenty of forums for just that...

Boom
09-12-2012, 07:35 PM
A bunch of crazy will never change that.Naaaa NORTH KOREA! NORTH KOREA! NORTH KOREA!