PDA

View Full Version : Need CCM help.. Tech Support System Failure

BigDog146400220
09-11-2012, 09:49 AM
CCM.

I know you are dealing with your share of problems already but something has got to be done about Tech Support. I send in issues and they are never dealt with sufficiently. I get lame scripted, vague, evasive answers (mainly from Viet) and he/she closes the ticket. When I submit a ticket, I expect my questions answered. I and many others pay real money to play this game. Ferr isn't the only one with problems (BTW, good luck to you on your endeavor Ferr!).

I just crossed into mid 90s level and see players on my rivals list well up into the 100s. How is this fair to a lower level player? I guess Gree's answer is for me to buy even more gold to make a stronger army?? I think not! I want some issues solved too and solved immediately. If not, there will be more action taken.

Regards
BD

albeezy
09-11-2012, 10:50 AM
CCM.

I know you are dealing with your share of problems already but something has got to be done about Tech Support. I send in issues and they are never dealt with sufficiently. I get lame scripted, vague, evasive answers (mainly from Viet) and he/she closes the ticket. When I submit a ticket, I expect my questions answered. I and many others pay real money to play this game. Ferr isn't the only one with problems (BTW, good luck to you on your endeavor Ferr!).

I just crossed into mid 90s level and see players on my rivals list well up into the 100s. How is this fair to a lower level player? I guess Gree's answer is for me to buy even more gold to make a stronger army?? I think not! I want some issues solved too and solved immediately. If not, there will be more action taken.

Regards
BD

Pretty sure the best way to get this resolved is to send CCM a PM with your ticket number

BigDog146400220
09-11-2012, 11:01 AM
I will give that a shot and see what happens. My expectations are pretty low at this point.

albeezy
09-11-2012, 11:08 AM
Is your ticket related to the rivals list? That is old news and I don't see that getting tweaked anytime soon

BigDog146400220
09-11-2012, 11:21 AM
I have submitted several tickets and all of them get stupid replies from Viet. Yes one of the recent one includes the rivals list. It may be old news but it just started happening to me so obviously it hasn't been corrected. I am level 95 and have people showing up in my list in 120s and above. It will be corrected!

albeezy
09-11-2012, 11:25 AM
Yeah, I am level 150 and I have been able to see down into the 90s for quite some time now. I don't do much PVP though so it hasnt really helped me that much. Good luck with your tickets. If you reply to the tickets via email they will get reopened although the consensus seems to be that the particular support person who shall remain nameless seems to never give a satisfactory resolution to ticket issues...

Vballmadam
09-11-2012, 11:29 AM
Big Dog...I am level 138 and see level 95 through 200. You will get attacked by all levels but there are many rivals
With very low stats to those with extraordinary stats. It's really no different other than it's more of a challenge to go over vault!

Most of us learned by trial and error and did not have the advantage of newer members who learned to camp to grow their stats and buildings before leveling up to " whale zone".

BigDog146400220
09-11-2012, 11:51 AM
Big Dog...I am level 138 and see level 95 through 200. You will get attacked by all levels but there are many rivals
With very low stats to those with extraordinary stats. It's really no different other than it's more of a challenge to go over vault!

Most of us learned by trial and error and did not have the advantage of newer members who learned to camp to grow their stats and buildings before leveling up to " whale zone".

But when did you start seeing the upper levels? Did you see them when you were in the 90s? If I'm not mistaken this is something new. Everyone from start said whale zone didn't occur until 120s. To my knowledge this is a glitch and needs to be fixed.

Dr. Dengus
09-11-2012, 11:51 AM
What's your ally count BigDog?

BigDog146400220
09-11-2012, 11:56 AM
Not so fast DR Dengus... I don't need you trying to find me and pound on my base!

Speed ump
09-11-2012, 12:08 PM
Big dog, there's a reason he was asking about your ally count, if you change it to lower numbers, you can keep out of sight of most for the time being. I usually won't attack the level 90 guys, for many reasons. One is to give them a chance. Most don't have much for me to get for them anyways, but that's not always the case. A lot seem to be getting hammered, they're always too weak. When I refresh my list sometimes I forget to look at the lvls before I attack.

albeezy
09-11-2012, 12:15 PM
But when did you start seeing the upper levels? Did you see them when you were in the 90s? If I'm not mistaken this is something new. Everyone from start said whale zone didn't occur until 120s. To my knowledge this is a glitch and needs to be fixed.

It's all really relative to when you started playing the game. I started last november so whale territory at one point in time was in the 80s-100s. It has only been a month or two that we have been able to see so many of you.

BigDog146400220
09-11-2012, 12:19 PM
Thanks Speed.... I knew that's what he was referring to. I was joking around ....but DR D. Stay away from my base :) lol! I been keeping my ally count pretty low for this very reason, trying to fly under the radar. It has always worked because i only had to avoid stronger players on my level. Now I have to try and avoid everyone. Thanks for the advice everyone.

BigDog146400220
09-11-2012, 12:27 PM
It's all really relative to when you started playing the game. I started last november so whale territory at one point in time was in the 80s-100s. It has only been a month or two that we have been able to see so many of you.

I understand it is somewhat relative to when I started the game in relation to when a lot the original strong players started. The range moved up as they leveled up. I have been camping at the exact same level with the exact same ally count for at least 3 months and never saw anyone above me (other than one level or two, not 20 or 30). Then all of a sudden in ONE day.... That changed.

BigDog146400220
09-11-2012, 12:34 PM
It's all just a little disappointing. I was hoping to have a little more time before my base and army goes up in flames via the true BigDogs in the game! Lol

Jhenry02
09-11-2012, 02:35 PM
I finally got my problem fixed. Charlie finally got the message and fixed my problem. R was no help at all. I think thy only have a few tech people and some of them just don't get it.

Pray Charlie gets your ticket, because no one else seems to understand the game AT ALL.

Bob_55
09-11-2012, 03:17 PM
This is the answered I got from "A" concerning boss issue (the goal screen does not showing the same level of boss screen) and this is not fixing yet

Thank you for contacting Support. This issue has been fixed. All defeats are now being counted in the goal. We will be double-checking to be sure all qualifying players have received their goal prize, and will awarded it if not already there. We apologize deeply for this frustration and thank you for your patience as we correct this matter.

Regards,

A

So for me it's an automated who answered this ..... fired "A" ..."B"...."C"....---------"Z" and replaced those with "1"...."2"..."3"....--------"26"

Why sending tickets when you got answered like this.....

Vballmadam
09-11-2012, 06:26 PM

I started in May of this year and moved up very quickly ( thought I was doing great because I was winning but had an iph of 80,000). In July I was level 126 and that's when I began seeing level 90 - 200. I was told they would correct it but never did. I think it just became standard. I too never attack or raid those at level 90. In fact, I try not to attack anyone below level 132! I have gotten attacked by level 200 players. That taught me to camp to increase my stats and iph. Something I wish I knew about long before level 126. I am so thankful for this forum because I have been educated by many. I take to heart all advice I've been given and have implemented their advice into my game plan!

War Priest
09-11-2012, 06:27 PM
You rock vballmadam. :)

Vballmadam
09-11-2012, 06:30 PM
You rock vballmadam. :)

Miss you War Priest! You are one of my mentors who taught me alot! I think you rock!!!

War Priest
09-11-2012, 06:32 PM
Miss you War Priest! You are one of my mentors who taught me alot! I think you rock!!!

Haha, I don't know that much and it's easy to learn. You probably know more by now. Do you still buy gold?

Ajk
09-11-2012, 06:33 PM
I am at level 91 and can see down to 80 and up to 121 right now. Damn, I needed more time too.

Vballmadam
09-11-2012, 06:49 PM
Haha, I don't know that much and it's easy to learn. You probably know more by now. Do you still buy gold?

Haven't in awhile. I'm like you using what I have left for boss events. Down the road I might because I'm sure my kids will get me itune cards for gifts!

bushobama
09-11-2012, 08:42 PM
so what is the lowest level that whale territory can see down to?? the consensus seems to be lvl 95 then?

Dr. Dengus
09-11-2012, 08:48 PM
If you're in the glitched rivals list then it's 95 for some, but the normal whale zone shouldn't start 'til at least 130.

Buggs1a
09-11-2012, 09:02 PM
Viet sucks.

CCM.

Regards
BD

dthfrmabv
09-11-2012, 09:28 PM
I started in May of this year and moved up very quickly ( thought I was doing great because I was winning but had an iph of 80,000). In July I was level 126 and that's when I began seeing level 90 - 200. I was told they would correct it but never did. I think it just became standard. I too never attack or raid those at level 90. In fact, I try not to attack anyone below level 132! I have gotten attacked by level 200 players. That taught me to camp to increase my stats and iph. Something I wish I knew about long before level 126. I am so thankful for this forum because I have been educated by many. I take to heart all advice I've been given and have implemented their advice into my game plan!

I'll drink to that V. I started a low level account before i joined the forum and had seen players at level 20'sh with high attack already. Like you I wish I had joined the forum earlier. Forum had helped me understand the game more.

Thanks to the support of everyone!

bushobama
09-11-2012, 10:30 PM
If you're in the glitched rivals list then it's 95 for some, but the normal whale zone shouldn't start 'til at least 130.

ok, I assumed everyone had the glitched rivals list, can some players see only one or two + - their own level like it used to be?

Dr. Dengus
09-11-2012, 11:00 PM
ok, I assumed everyone had the glitched rivals list, can some players see only one or two + - their own level like it used to be?

I'm currently at lvl 98 and can only see players 97 - 99 ... At times someone will show up lvl 84 - 94 or so, but that is after I refresh the list a bunch of times and these players are nearly always at Major rank, sometimes Captain, but never below. I'd be curious to know what causes certain players to enter this glitched zone while others are able to play normally.

bushobama
09-12-2012, 12:02 AM
I'm currently at lvl 98 and can only see players 97 - 99 ... At times someone will show up lvl 84 - 94 or so, but that is after I refresh the list a bunch of times and these players are nearly always at Major rank, sometimes Captain, but never below. I'd be curious to know what causes certain players to enter this glitched zone while others are able to play normally.

interesting... so have you been attacked by anyone from much higher levels?

Tate
09-12-2012, 12:02 AM
Just moved up to 80, at full allies, and see levels 79 - 82 only but most are at full ally as well. Before i added allies, at 250 allies, I was seeing from levels 74 to 88 with anywhere from 30 to 350 allies. Big difference now! Now I'm going to drop waaaay back down to about 220 lol! Makes absolutely no difference to the boss anyways

Jhoemel
09-12-2012, 12:37 AM
so what is the lowest level that whale territory can see down to?? the consensus seems to be lvl 95 then?

I can see guys down to level 90

Hivesy
09-12-2012, 04:58 AM
I'm at 120 and I can see down to 92, have been able to do that for about 10 levels, but still can only see up to 122.

I'm trying sooooo hard to camp a bit before I hit 130 but it's almost impossible. Those full stamina and energy bars just keep calling me!

Poopenshire
09-12-2012, 05:37 AM
I'm at 120 and I can see down to 92, have been able to do that for about 10 levels, but still can only see up to 122.

I'm trying sooooo hard to camp a bit before I hit 130 but it's almost impossible. Those full stamina and energy bars just keep calling me!

Your going to catch me in a few levels, I am still at 126 for the last 2 months. The rivals list is hit or miss with the 90-110 people. some days i get a few, others i get none. for the most part my list is plus or minus 3 levels. and the people that are 90-110 typically are the exact same people and are ranked atleast my rank or higher, i have a hard time finding the 90-110 people who are ranked below me. Mind you I am not active in PVP or PVE in the last 2 months but i am still actively looking for things.

Crime City Mark
09-12-2012, 09:56 AM
I'm not super keen on responding to threads specifically asking me for a response. Create a thread about the issue and I'll be happy to jump in and discuss it.