PDA

View Full Version : gold sale

haywood
09-11-2012, 09:44 AM
So is there any kind of schedule for the 20% off gold purchases like crates or events? I'm asking because it seemed like it was every 3 weeks or at least once a month, but it feels like I've been waiting over a month now. I really want to pick up a few more of these ammo crates while they last (had good luck with them) but I know as soon as I buy a vault they will go on sale, but if I wait the gold sale will probably never happen. Come on Gree or whoever give me some good news or better yet a gold discount sale!!! :D

TruthHurts
09-11-2012, 09:59 AM
There was a sale maybe two or three weeks ago. But even with a sale, you might have a hard time buying ammo crates. They are no longer available in the store.

haywood
09-11-2012, 10:28 AM
There was a sale maybe two or three weeks ago. But even with a sale, you might have a hard time buying ammo crates. They are no longer available in the store.

Hmmmm I purchased a vault at full price on August 7th and have yet to see a sale yet. I still have ammo crates showing on mine but I'm on Android so who knows

TruthHurts
09-11-2012, 10:31 AM
If you have the ammo crates, I would suck it up and buy them. They might not be there for long!

Coldjoey
09-11-2012, 11:10 AM
There was a 24 hour sale last week, but there is no schedule. I think it norally ties in with the events.

haywood
09-11-2012, 12:30 PM
There was a 24 hour sale last week, but there is no schedule. I think it norally ties in with the events.

Yeah that's basically what I had noticed they seem to show up around events but with all the problems recently with the events and such and being an Android player who knows! Just like truthhurts said I guess I'll just have to deal with it. It just sucks they cant sync iphone/android events and items. I know there will always be differences in the two platforms but I'm mean wouldn't it be easier on the company to only have to fix one set of issues instead of multi platform issues? Just my thoughts