PDA

View Full Version : (er) I have a great idea for the next event!!

BrodawgCanada
09-11-2012, 02:27 AM
I was thinking, I've been reading alot of complaining from the "free" players that they will never get the other units in the events without spending real cash. So make one of the things you get from one of the boxes 5 gems!!! So there is a chance for honor, cash, the item or even a chance to earn gems. I bet that there would be a positive review from all the forum members. Even myself as a gems spender I wouldn't mind a chance of winning some back!! What does everyone think?? Give the free players a taste of gems and they may spend......

Hobtuse
09-11-2012, 02:34 AM
@BroDawg; Your idea is awesome. So it wouldn't be accepted.

The1nONLY
09-11-2012, 03:06 AM
BroDawg the idea is to make money not give away money.

YLL
09-11-2012, 03:42 AM
Gree actually did this in MW when they introduced ranks - you could get some gold with each of the first few promotions. So, I don't think this idea is beyond the realms of possibility, but mostly like (imho) to be introduced in combination with a KA ranking system.

echus14
09-11-2012, 03:43 AM
They may surprise us and implement this. Of course, the likelihood of getting a box with gems in it .... :rolleyes:

Winstrol
09-11-2012, 04:44 AM
I'm sure if they will put gems in loot they will probably have 1% to get it :D

Sethrotizall
09-11-2012, 05:19 AM
Good points all, it's about the money and the product is a game that is ruled by people who spend it, something the Supreme Court would wholeheartedly endorse.

BrodawgCanada
09-11-2012, 05:26 AM
All good points, but like I said give them a taste.... Kinda what a dealer would do, give them a free bumP and get them hooked!!

Dewsy
09-11-2012, 06:19 AM
Good idea if you ask me!

albeezy
09-11-2012, 07:20 AM
BroDawg the idea is to make money not give away money.
I'm pretty sure that Kingdoms of Camelot gives free gems away weekly and is ALWAYS in the top 5 highest grossing apps so you can make money while still giving out freebies. I like KA and MW much better than that one though

Dexter Morgan
09-11-2012, 09:26 AM
Didn't like Camelot much myself either.

Chups
09-11-2012, 09:46 AM
Gems in boxes? Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahaha!!!!!!

GetItOn
09-11-2012, 10:51 AM
I'm pretty sure that Kingdoms of Camelot gives free gems away weekly and is ALWAYS in the top 5 highest grossing apps so you can make money while still giving out freebies. I like KA and MW much better than that one though

I gotta hand it to Kingdoms of Camelot, they treat their players great. I remember when they did an update and the msg service went down for like a day. They gave every player in the game a 'gem' bonus equivalent to $20.

albeezy
09-11-2012, 11:05 AM
I gotta hand it to Kingdoms of Camelot, they treat their players great. I remember when they did an update and the msg service went down for like a day. They gave every player in the game a 'gem' bonus equivalent to $20.

The only thing I like about that game over KA and MW is the ingame communication from the devs. They always send a notification informing players that there is an event coming, that the event is live, and that the event has ended and who the winners are. They also use the ingame notification to inform players of server maintenance, game downtime, etc...

Why is it that KA and MW (and CC) find it so difficult to do this? I mean seriously, they have 5-6 days between events, is it that hard to post a message on the forum "Hey, new boss event starts in the next 24 hours" or "the next box event will start in the next 24 hours", or here is the FINAL LEADERBOARD

Serboy
09-11-2012, 11:42 AM
It's a really great idea :cool: