PDA

View Full Version : Still waiting?

PawnXIIX
09-10-2012, 08:03 PM
Has anyone gotten the correct rewards for the Chief O'Malley event? While I'm at that I'll ask if anyone has received their Close Combat MG yet from the anniversary event?

This isn't so much of a complaint as it is trying to figure out what's happening since there's no updates on the forums nor anyone is still talking about it. I'm a patient person but I was just wondering if there are any updates available.

While I hope they don't take away the cars away form all you who got it before they changed the goal, I just hope they give out the correct rewards in the end.

Babytway
09-10-2012, 08:12 PM
i think not much are talking about it but most of us on here already know gree/funzio can't be trusted to do anything the correct way(for now at least) and we come to accept when things get all screwed up on there part. they dissappear like ghost and leave us in the dark until things get fixed and they emerge only after all is calm and we figure things out for ourselves.

TRAZ
09-10-2012, 08:18 PM
Still waiting.

Vile Lynn
09-10-2012, 08:26 PM
Still waiting, too. And, I agree Pawn, reading something on the forum from CCM or er would be nice as long as it was a little more informative than the typical "we're working on it" line.

I think I would still be flipping out the goals list "bug", but then I remembered...
The event ended Friday, right? It is only Monday... I'm sure they are doing everything to fix everything. Ha, I actually feel sorry for the swamped support guys now. It seems to never get better.

Oh yeah! I did get a support email reply that said the goals list bug had been closed. Ok...?
Still waiting? I guess so.

mxz
09-10-2012, 08:30 PM
To be fair, and this is not a knock against them, but from my understanding I don't think CCM or er would understand what the engineers are doing to fix any of these things. Maybe er would, don't know enough about him, yet. Their job isn't to know the code and understand why something is broken...so it's slightly unrealistic to think they'll come on here and tell us that their (pick a problem) algorithm isn't working because of (pick a reason) and they're tweaking the code to add (pick some functionality) which should resolve the problem in (pick a number) days.

PawnXIIX
09-10-2012, 08:57 PM
It feels like they have a ad-lib book and they're using it to put excuses.

You know... I (verb) to the (noun) and sometimes when I (verb) some strange (noun) happens. Kinda like that, and they just fill it in with random words and they spit it out at us. Well at least they're still trying to fix it O.o

I still have my Chief O'Malley goals in my goals list ._.

KemoKidd
09-10-2012, 09:08 PM
There was a boss event? Im on android and all I got was an exclusive event with very low stat items! Jk. No gun here. I had hoped things were fixed when I received the top 10/100 item as soon as the android event ended. In my opinion, too many events were running in too short of time. People were receiving "illicit items" before the illicit item event even started and people that got the "illicit item" event had a leaderboard from the previous event!

chicknfaulker-trish
09-10-2012, 11:30 PM
There was a boss event? Im on android and all I got was an exclusive event with very low stat items! Jk. No gun here. I had hoped things were fixed when I received the top 10/100 item as soon as the android event ended. In my opinion, too many events were running in too short of time. People were receiving "illicit items" before the illicit item event even started and people that got the "illicit item" event had a leaderboard from the previous event!

I noticed this also on the android exclusive event....still waiting for the close combat mg myself.

PawnXIIX
09-11-2012, 03:36 AM
Everyone has probably forgotten that we still have the rocket and RPG crates in our inventories because they're were supposedly keeping track of them for "something".

I suppose now that the "something" is nothing at all :(

buddylee
09-11-2012, 12:26 PM
I just received a message that I received my Close Combat MG. I checked and it is in my inventory.

Dudebot121256
09-11-2012, 12:27 PM
Just got my MG.

Nicky the Nose
09-11-2012, 12:36 PM
Yep me too, Thanks Gree. 1 down 2 to go