PDA

View Full Version : Seriously! Goal List "Bug"??!?

Vile Lynn
09-10-2012, 05:48 PM
Ok... I have to deal with only doing only one (1) HH OR TL Goal at a time.

I can live with it.

I level up. I do not get the regular, normal, & expected HH goal because O'Maley is still hangin in there on my goals list waiting for the "bug" patrol to bring him home & my goal list is maxed out from those 4 new map goals. Fine.

I finish the last TL goal and expect to see the new HH goal for leveling up. The *New* goal thingy flashes... Cool. I tap to check which "new" goal appeared, and....

It was a freaking "Beat O'Maley 20x" goal! W..T...H...!

So, there I am... I get to beat O'Maley, but NO HH or TL goal! Neither one!

To say the least, I am p!ssed, lol! What... Ever... GREE!
Yeah, I know the yadda-yadda-free-game-BS spiel, but I am not interested in that default argument ATM.

...just venting (on a private forum).

I am still gonna attack everything weaker than me. :mad:

Luke 3457
09-10-2012, 05:57 PM
Sorry vl I still luv 💗ya😘

dudeman
09-10-2012, 05:59 PM
Things are definitely greetarded in CC lately. I guess I'm lucky to be finished with TL and HH, and to not really have any need for the goals list for now. If they launch a new boss event before they fix it though... Well that would just be ignorant.

TonySpaghetti
09-10-2012, 06:00 PM
Things are definitely greetarded in CC lately. I guess I'm lucky to be finished with TL and HH, and to not really have any need for the goals list for now. If they launch a new boss event before they fix it though... Well that would just be ignorant.

By "ignorant" you mean "par for course?" :)

Luke 3457
09-10-2012, 06:04 PM
Lol😂😂😂😂😂 u kno it's gonna happen now right?

Vile Lynn
09-10-2012, 06:05 PM
lol, I actually feel a little better now... Thanks guys :)

And I do still love the game, just hate bugs (even IRL)

dudeman
09-10-2012, 06:06 PM

Pretty much! :cool:

Vile Lynn
09-10-2012, 06:09 PM
So when is the next Boss Event? Tomorrow? Tonight?

You are probably so right Dudeman... Another Boss event is in the works & I am really getting the new goals with old names but too early.

Makes perfect sense.

Dravak
09-10-2012, 06:10 PM
Well consider they still have!'t fixed the anniversary event rewards , and not even fix people boss rewards .
The goals are annoying Lynn , but he more rewards for you if you gotten to 20 ;)

Think it that way ;) you screenshot your 20th boss kill ?

nopenopenope
09-10-2012, 06:18 PM
...or you could just complete one of the other 7 goals. It might cost you, but then everyone would have another reason to complain.

PawnXIIX
09-10-2012, 07:38 PM
Somehow still being on topic...I still have "defeat Cheif O'Malley" goals... *claps*

Demoni696
09-10-2012, 11:00 PM
I's not really a glitch but an oversight on the part of Gree / Funzio.

There is a cap of 10 goals that can appear in your goals list at any one time. When they introduced those 4 new levels a few months back in there infinite wisdom they unlocked all the "Do every job in...". Previously there was only one of these type goals and the next one did not open up till the one before it was completed.

The 2x O'Maley goals further added to the problem.

So far I have not been able to complete TL or HM goals for the past 10 days and counting. Really getting annoying as in my eye its a simple fix: bump the goals cap to 15.

SevenO9
09-11-2012, 12:19 AM
I invested like 40 million to finish the item quest line including 'Got Hummer?'. Now I can do at least one of TL or HH. Finishing one of the maps will cost me little less then 80 million, so I might do that as well just to be on the safe side should Funzio decide to keep the double O'Malley in my quest list or start the same madness all over again.

PS: Where is my reward for beating the boss 20 times?

PPS: Where is my reward for login in during the famous anniversary event?

PawnXIIX
09-11-2012, 03:32 AM
PS: Where is my reward for beating the boss 20 times?

PPS: Where is my reward for login in during the famous anniversary event?

Still waiting on both of those myself i'm afraid. Maybe they'll be in for Christmas :D

Vile Lynn
09-11-2012, 11:36 AM
Seriously, how hard is it to clear out those old O'Malley/O'Maley goals system wide?

This is getting rediculous.

nopenopenope
09-11-2012, 12:32 PM
Bite the bullet and pay into another goal. No sense in continually complaining. What's the fake useless money to you anyway?

Vile Lynn
09-11-2012, 01:50 PM
Bite the bullet and pay into another goal. No sense in continually complaining. What's the fake useless money to you anyway?

You don't understand the goal tree, do you?

Block me if you don't want to hear me. :mad:

jobadass
09-11-2012, 02:22 PM
Seriously, how hard is it to clear out those old O'Malley/O'Maley goals system wide?

This is getting rediculous.yepyepyep...couldn't agree more. You figured out the reason you and I couldn't do TL and HH simultaneously, now we have these two goals that are literally impossible to do....Oh YEAh! there's another friggin event...how bout cleaning up after the last one Greed? If anyone thinks for one second that Gree thinks about ANYTHING, but their bottom line, they are wrong.

@nope: I partially agree with you, complaining won't fix the problem, only because the owner of the game couldn't care less. I whole-heartedly agree with VL, and this is our way to vent frustration.

nopenopenope
09-11-2012, 02:31 PM
I don't hear anyone, I only see with my eyes...

There are 10 goals to choose from. Yes 4 of them were forced on you, but you choose to neglect the other 6 for your own reasons (expensive/useless/whatever). Do a goal to get your HH/TL's back. END OF STORY

Yes it sucks, but look around...no one cares. Mentioning it 4000 times by everyone (not just VL), accomplishes nothing but a pity party where everyone doles in their .02.

This isn't a flame, troll, or argument. Trying to move everyone forward with the PLAIN FACTS using all that is available to us at this moment in time. GREE knows what they should do, they're not idiots, they're just rich and lazy.

jobadass
09-11-2012, 02:59 PM
I don't hear anyone, I only see with my eyes...

There are 10 goals to choose from. Yes 4 of them were forced on you, but you choose to neglect the other 6 for your own reasons (expensive/useless/whatever). Do a goal to get your HH/TL's back. END OF STORY

Yes it sucks, but look around...no one cares. Mentioning it 4000 times by everyone (not just VL), accomplishes nothing but a pity party where everyone doles in their .02.

This isn't a flame, troll, or argument. Trying to move everyone forward with the PLAIN FACTS using all that is available to us at this moment in time. GREE knows what they should do, they're not idiots, they're just rich and lazy.totally wrong.
Been doing goals to free space and now there are two that are IMPOSSIBLE to do. I've bought hummers, uprgraded a building to level 9, upgraded a machine gun to level 9, built every worthless defense building, and done a ton of worthless missions. I currently have HH on my goal list and no TL.

To top it off...I beat the fvcking boss 20 times and the goal is not only there, it says I am 0/20. If you don't want to hear whining, go to another thread or add those of us that you don't agree with to your ignore list. I've never had a problem with your posts, but if you don't like mine...please ignore. I'm not on here to piss anyone off.

Vile Lynn
09-11-2012, 03:28 PM
yepyepyep...couldn't agree more. You figured out the reason you and I couldn't do TL and HH simultaneously, now we have these two goals that are literally impossible to do....Oh YEAh! there's another friggin event...how bout cleaning up after the last one Greed? If anyone thinks for one second that Gree thinks about ANYTHING, but their bottom line, they are wrong.

@nope: I partially agree with you, complaining won't fix the problem, only because the owner of the game couldn't care less. I whole-heartedly agree with VL, and this is our way to vent frustration.

Exactly, Jobadass :) and thank you for the moral support. Yeah, wrapping up the last event's mess must not have occurred to them before launching another event.

Support replied with their typical default answer: my ticket is closed & it is a goal list bug.

Ya'know, I would do one of the "complete every job" goal for the last 4 new maps, because I think they are deadend goals, but by the time I finish one of those maps, waiting for energy to refill & saving the millions to buy-in, GREE will have fixed the problem, I hope.
Buying the Katanas & the next goal in that tree, the suv's?, might be the best thing to do... cheapest & fast, unless there is another "buy this" goal. Gosh, I hope not.

Vile Lynn
09-11-2012, 03:35 PM
@nope - lol, now you are complaining about the complaining? ...too funny!
Can you see this with your eyes? Thought so.

jobadass
09-11-2012, 03:55 PM
Exactly, Jobadass :) and thank you for the moral support. Yeah, wrapping up the last event's mess must not have occurred to them before launching another event.

Support replied with their typical default answer: my ticket is closed & it is a goal list bug.

Ya'know, I would do one of the "complete every job" goal for the last 4 new maps, because I think they are deadend goals, but by the time I finish one of those maps, waiting for energy to refill & saving the millions to buy-in, GREE will have fixed the problem, I hope.
Buying the Katanas & the next goal in that tree, the suv's?, might be the best thing to do... cheapest & fast, unless there is another "buy this" goal. Gosh, I hope not.LOL I bought the Katanas...and everything else. Retarded goals.

Vile Lynn
09-14-2012, 09:51 AM
...When is O'Malley leaving?

TonySpaghetti
09-14-2012, 09:55 AM
...When is O'Malley leaving?

They'll probably just leave it there for the next boss event. Chief O'Malley 2: The Sequel! (Airplane! reference there)

Vile Lynn
09-14-2012, 10:09 AM
They'll probably just leave it there for the next boss event. Chief O'Malley 2: The Sequel! (Airplane! reference there)

lol, you're probably right! Would be pretty good, too...
I liked the Boss last event :) O'Malley was good to me.