PDA

View Full Version : It called magic or a glitch???

Fig O Ni
09-10-2012, 03:56 PM
Few days back had a guy rob my nightclubs & french restaurants.
Didn't take much notice as I was asleep when they were robbed and to collect the max 4 times a day is difficult.

So I strolled into his hood checked he only was making $80k per hour and thought against robbing him (IMHO his income was too low).

So not sure but around 24h later I get an alert message saying 'defense defense your wedding chapels have just been robbed by.....'

Straight away I log into the game and see my empire times showing over $30k robbery.
In my hood my 3h building still had over an hour till paying out, but both of my adult movie 1h building are orange showing I've been robbed.

So I collect the buildings and go back into my empire times to see if I didn't read it wrong and it still showing me that I've lost more money then the 2 adult movies can possibly payout even to me let alone a robbery, the 2 adults make just over $15k per hour.

I clicked on revenge button and I'm in his hood to my surprise he had $260k on hand so I started hitting him, got upto 6 hit before the cash was banked so I was not too displeased with the attack.

Now since I thought it was fair I sent him a message saying you are now linked to my hood come and get your revenge.

So we're doing our thing I'm getting the upper hand anyway and send him a message with my code if he would like to join my mafia but he ignores it so by luck I pass by his hood later on and all his 24 & 12 are open without hesitation I rob him clean.

Knowing this guy must be on fire as I robbed him over $400k, I made sure that I'll collect every high paying building on time just incase he see them open.

Now this is the strangest thing, I've picked up my 6h building and went back sleep and for some reason the alert shows that your nightclub has been robbed you lost $xxx by the same guy I've been robbing back.

So in my disgust of not being efficient enough at collecting my buildings I log into the game, my empire times is showing the robbery lost around $500k and it happened an hour ago.

Now in my hood the only buildings open are my 3h & 1h and all the buildings are fine, they have NOT been robbed and my 6h building are telling me that it still has 2h 47min till they payout.

Now 2h 47min later it time to collect my 6h building so as I'm collecting them and had money on hand thought now just 2 nightclubs to collect both on level 2 so that over $1m to collect so I should have a million more cash on hand once I pick up the 2 nightclub but the increase was only $300k to my surprise & the building were not orange as I logged in 2 min before they were due to pay.

So if you understood my post, has anyone else had a building robbed before it was due to payout.

Is it a known issue or what???

joaquim
09-10-2012, 03:58 PM
I lost 3k to someone robbing me yesterday. Only buildings available at that time were Laundromats.

mnju_03
09-10-2012, 04:05 PM
I've had this happen too. I can't explain it, I have theories but I can't explain it.

Babytway
09-10-2012, 04:41 PM
cpl weeks ago a few people kept robbing me around 800k each for probably two or three days always around the same amount but i had no buildings up for collection. so yah i experienced it but since i had no buildings up and didn't actually get robbed i just ignored it and blamed it on hackers

Zendfrim
09-10-2012, 05:10 PM
I have had this happen as well. I am currently out 15 mil, and I WILL get every single ******* dollar back. Glad it's not just me. I have a ticket out right now and it's been updated with the ridiculous tally of what I have lost that was never up for collection in the first place.

Fig O Ni
09-10-2012, 05:18 PM
Hi Tway, long time no hear.

Thanks Joaquim & Tway.

Mike what a coincident, I have explanations but no theories.

So if it's a issue I think I'll email support and see if it a hack or just a unfortunate glitch within the game.

Worst thing about it is once the building are ready you still have a yellow money sign showing it not been robbed until you collect it.

vitus79
09-10-2012, 05:20 PM
i only experienced this during the last winter to summertime change. all my buildings got robbed one hour befor they pay out.

Fig O Ni
09-10-2012, 05:33 PM
Agreed with the daylight saving time changes this does happen but nonetheless the money icon comes out orange once it pays out.

In this issue the money sign shows you're not robbed but once collected, it not the full payout.

Also the building were robbed 4h before they were due in daylight saving time change it only within 1h before they were due.

Dravak
09-10-2012, 05:36 PM
Hi Tway, long time no hear.

Thanks Joaquim & Tway.

Mike what a coincident, I have explanations but no theories.

So if it's a issue I think I'll email support and see if it a hack or just a unfortunate glitch within the game.

Worst thing about it is once the building are ready you still have a yellow money sign showing it not been robbed until you collect it.

I tought they fixed that issue a long time ago about 6 months back .
had that issue with the time clock change , then still people visited my hood were able to rob stuff , even if unsuccessfull , there was no buildings ready , not even my laundromats .

Well just petition a ticket , but this might be harder to fix , and of less importance , since being robbed and attacked is part of this game .
Sure it is annoying when you know you did everything right , still they "exploited" something .

PawnXIIX
09-10-2012, 07:50 PM
This has indeed happened, I lost $12k on an underboss house which wasn't completed yet and isn't even making that much O.o If this happens with any higher paying buildings though...I'd probably flip some tables over though.

Fig O Ni
09-10-2012, 09:53 PM
Call me a troll but the game is gone useless.

Only reason alot of people still care to invest their time is because they have spent real hard cash on it.

Even with all the freebies the games gone way out of balance.

The company before it got sold to gree was making over $5mill a month but the game is gone worst glitchy, easily hackable and the worst thing is extreme gold orientated.
Just to get in the top 250 you need a few vaults.
I can say 1 vault would be lucky to get you in the top 250.

The 2 type of gamers which gree are looking for are Superspenders & Cattlefeed.

Without the cattlefeed the superspenders won't exist.
So when people say it free I don't care you must realise it a trick.
I know I'm cattlefeed but I don't see the future reward of becoming a superspender.
I'm an anonymous player and I always be anonymous in CC so by spending silly cash for weapon artwork until the games gets outdated don't make sense.(don't see anything wrong with others spending silly cash, it's theirs to spend but for me no, but it is very hard I was tempted because of the last crates were good)

As alot people have said they had pooham for extra sales didn't work out, so they retired him and brought out a lame excuse for a gang CK.

I must admit CK was more successful then pooham had ever been as they recruited and made there members spend silly amounts of real cash, after doing a pooham and openly warring with the Indians.

From day 1 I knew what CK was after and it shows.

Now the amount of crazy stat items on offer is getting so bad that someone playing for 4 months as a total free player are stronger than people playing since day one & who had randomly brought gold to buy weapons.

Giving certain weapons 100 attack skill points, so out of desperation people with good economies need to spend big money and even after that the same rival can still penetrate your defense.

With all these free items on events & scratchers and what other reason they want to award them for, there has not been a revamp on the stats of cash weapons or respect weapons.

Who would spend $20million to open one map job just for a low weapon or just to end a map goal.

As Burn LOVES to remind us about camper being blah blah, I must admit if I had leveled up as fast as him without relising the money he had spent on gold so far, in the future wouldn't even be equal to free players I too would make funky threads blaming the rest of CC rivals, campers, 499ers eta eta.

The is only one way to win the game and most people think it by quitting.
It's never was and never will be.

I think gree are using CC, MW & KA as cash cows, not worried as long as they meet there target of gold purchases.

Love to know who's idea it was to have the new style events as they aren't half bad at making cash.

On the bright side, sorry there is no bright side or if there is please fill in the blanks _____________.

Dravak
09-10-2012, 10:21 PM
Yeah you are right in your assesment , but you forget one factor , people are having fun .
Not at HL not with gangwars , not with hack and cheats...
Just with friendly banters and rivalry , those people are usually the first to quit and move on .

While the envious lot stay in this game forever , money on digital goods never meant a thing .
It is simply donating for enjoyment , that Gree wanted 5 million a month , you cannot blaim them .
Cause with the events from 10 € a month , I went to 500€ a month even before the break .

So you cannot blaim gree for everything , the game back then was even more unfair , since people cheated like hell gold items , but not in the quantity you see now , but had enough people telling me they bought the limited items with cheats , I said fine for them , but I rather buy it fairly ,

The whole issue is that people cannot get enough of clicking and spending , there is no dropouts like with other F2P game , while break is really adviseble and returning to this game , easily is catched up again with spending .

The real fun of this game is on your wall , the social or none social contact , the real fun is that it is solo orientated and how much mental abuse you can take .
maybe like somebody said ;) , it is not about drama it is about keeping your nose clean ;)

Something so many fail at it .
Just do what Plux does , just build your hood , the anniversary brought enough income with the 1.5x crates .

PawnXIIX
09-10-2012, 10:44 PM
On the bright side, sorry there is no bright side or if there is please fill in the blanks _____________.

I just found a dollar in my pocket :D

Fig O Ni
09-10-2012, 11:07 PM
I have a lighter in my pocket no money shame.

Just forgot and lint.

Dravak
09-10-2012, 11:15 PM
I have a lighter in my pocket no money shame.

Just forgot and lint.

I can go trough your inventory if you want , and tell you what to buy , since income is no use for you anymore.
You have enough IPH to cover the rest of the game .
You might as well buy landmines and FBI shield for maxing out stats .

So this way your income goes straight to stats l I know you bought enough crates and gold items .
To cover your stats , for around 20k , since you don't want to levelup too fast .
Farming is a bit useless till blackmarket opens up for ma zheng .

I think you can get another 10-20k in defense stats from cash items , offense stats is more respec items .
Even with your limited maffia , there is enough to improve from stats ..
The problem is maybe your skill points , since you didn't invest enough into attack and defense skills.

And the rest causes you to level fast ;) .

Fig O Ni
09-11-2012, 12:02 AM
Thank D, if that was for me.

In my game play I don't need any stats in attack or defence.

I like collecting on time, if I can not collect for what ever reason I let them be.

I've noticed the game gives you 10 min grace period from the time a building pays out to you showing in the rival list.
As long as you can collect it on time you're stats are not really needed.

My new strategy is to invest my cash resources into getting my 24h building maxed out for now then move on to my 12h the reason being I am lost in the game I has no real purpose or an end goal you need to accomplish, once your at lvl 200 you're just stuck there.

I'm bored doing map goals or farming weapons, I'm bored robbing building since my economy is tight. I don't do HH or TL goals as a thug pistol or thug smg or the other gun is just a waste of time and I don't want to add any more butterfly knifes eta to my inventory.

So that why I'm lost in the game, I have no real enemies in the game either just I'll take revenge if you succeed in attackin or robbing me plus you stats are breakable.

Before I enjoyed doing the maps to level 5 and receiving the special weapon at level 3 mastery but now all weapons including hitting ma sheng 20+ times for a weapon so uneconomical.

The increase in xp on every building has even made robbing other peoples hood tedious, I like it when it was 1xp and 1rp gain per hit on some buildings example dominican, cemetery now its 3xp for 1 rp bit lame changing the game without any notice.

So until I find a purpose in the game I'm chilling.

SevenO9
09-11-2012, 12:10 AM
Same thing happend to me twice in the past days. As it was the same guy I posted on his wall. No accusations, just a question which buildings he robbed as I was simply curious if thats some kind of glitch. He deleted my comment, I posted the same question again, he deletes again. Now that got me thinking ....

Dravak
09-11-2012, 12:19 AM
Same thing happend to me twice in the past days. As it was the same guy I posted on his wall. No accusations, just a question which buildings he robbed as I was simply curious if thats some kind of glitch. He deleted my comment, I posted the same question again, he deletes again. Now that got me thinking ....

just report him seven09 , then they probaly monitor your hood , see how he does it .

Fig O Ni
09-11-2012, 12:48 AM
I'm shocked and a bit surprised that people have noticed this but not bother to find the reason behind it.

At first I thought, I've never heard anyone mention this before so I assumed it must of been a glitch/bug that the new update caused now hearing from others I assuming it some kind of hack.

Makes collecting buildings on time pointless in truth.

Nudie
09-11-2012, 01:02 AM
I've been disillusioned with the game for quite awhile now too. I've never been a heavy gold spender. Only one vault while it was on sale. Dismayed as you guys are with all the cheating going on so blatantly and the pure greed behind all the new events and crates etc...

Nontheless, there is still fun in the game and the fun is basically where you want to find it. You can focus on your economy or your stats or your fight/rob record, spend gold or not spend gold depending on your circumstances and inclination. You can enjoy the rivalry or the social aspects of the game. Be a knight or a barbarian, join a gang or go against gangs. Whatever rocks your boat basically. After all, it's a game and you can always just quit. :p

Fig O Ni
09-11-2012, 01:19 AM
After all, it's a game and you can always just quit. :p

Yo Nudie wordup,

I agree with what your saying but your last statement.

If you was playing chess and your opponent is cheating & you notice you're being cheated, once you question you're being cheated you are told it's a game you can always quit.

Do you think you should quit if your rival is cheating?

N.B. By quitting you justify cheaters prosper & on record he won.

Nudie
09-11-2012, 01:26 AM
Yes bro, I can see where you are coming from and I agree with the sentiment.

Unfortunately, there is precious little we as players can do about the cheaters if "the administration" does not or cannot police their product.

Our choices are simple, grin and bear with it or quit. Both distasteful but this is what we have been served. :p