PDA

View Full Version : Login Issues - We're currently looking into it!

thesyllable (er)
09-10-2012, 03:38 PM
Apologies for the inconvenience!

Crime City Mark
09-10-2012, 04:47 PM
This issue should now be resolved. Let me know if you're having trouble logging in still.

tcapi
09-10-2012, 05:34 PM
Cleared on this front.

YLL
09-11-2012, 07:39 AM
Out of curiosity, what was the problem - was this to do with GoDaddy?

rydiggs
09-11-2012, 02:43 PM
i cant seem to make my own thread for this so i guess ill try here. i had to quit playing this game months ago because it glitched out and i couldn't really recover (leveled up WAY to fast i think) my character from it and I just get annihilated by anyone and everyone now lol. is there any way to have my game reset without losing my crime city or modern war games?

Vile Lynn
09-11-2012, 03:40 PM
i cant seem to make my own thread for this so i guess ill try here. i had to quit playing this game months ago because it glitched out and i couldn't really recover (leveled up WAY to fast i think) my character from it and I just get annihilated by anyone and everyone now lol. is there any way to have my game reset without losing my crime city or modern war games?
Not really... You can transfer your KA game to another device & start a new game. GREE won't reset accounts. It won't have any effect on your other games.

You can make your own threads after 10 posts, I think.

thesyllable (er)
09-12-2012, 11:19 AM
Not really... You can transfer your KA game to another device & start a new game. GREE won't reset accounts. It won't have any effect on your other games.

You can make your own threads after 10 posts, I think.

Thanks for helping out Vile Lynn!