PDA

View Full Version : Chemical Plant

Dr. Dengus
09-10-2012, 01:07 PM
I just unlocked the Chemical Plant, and looking at whitefrog's spreadsheet the Combat Shotgun (19/14) seems like a decent item to farm with it's low energy requirement. Is anyone familiar with the drop rate on this item before I blow $3m game cash on Pickup Trucks and Fire Axe's to complete the mission? Tried doing some searching, but to no avail. Any info would be much appreciated, gracias.

AFed
09-10-2012, 01:23 PM
24%...or at least used to be. .41 drops per 1000 energy.

Chances are you'd still get more bang for your buck farming the ECBs in the Red Light District (Job Red Cascade) that drop .71 times per 1000 energy.

Credit to MXZ's spreadsheet

Dr. Dengus
09-10-2012, 01:33 PM
Ok cool thanks for the tip fed. I did some searching, is this the spreadsheet you're referring to? Looks very informative, thanks mxz.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_jo8QyB-TureTVCSUxEbnk4bVU/edit?pli=1

Edit: Ouch, need $7m for that job in the Red Light District...but if it's a great farming spot then I don't mind the investment.

Gaming Will
09-10-2012, 01:55 PM
ECB's are way worth the $7mil in my opinion

Dreno33
09-10-2012, 02:01 PM
farm the m4s. oh wait... sorry.
well at least we still have the double de-
ill shut up now(:

joaquim
09-10-2012, 02:06 PM
Go for that Crimson Shotgun. When Empire Arena Plaza opens up, go for the Urban Warfare Vest, then when Red Light District opens up, go for the ECB. You could also hit Ma Sheng in Black Market when that opens up. You get a guaranteed good loot drop but you have to hit him 20 times, 576 energy per hit. The items he drops are worth the days spent draining your energy bar on him in my opinion though.

mxz
09-10-2012, 02:35 PM
When Empire Arena Plaza opens up, go for the Urban Warfare Vest, then when Red Light District opens up, go for the ECB.Good advice, but I'd stop here. Your ATK or DEF gained times the drop rate per energy (and XP) for UWV and ECB are some of the best in the game at mid levels.

The only farming I've done are those two plus TLCs (well, and a couple Deliverys before I leveled up to TLCs).

Dr. Dengus
09-10-2012, 02:42 PM
Go for that Crimson Shotgun. When Empire Arena Plaza opens up, go for the Urban Warfare Vest, then when Red Light District opens up, go for the ECB. You could also hit Ma Sheng in Black Market when that opens up. You get a guaranteed good loot drop but you have to hit him 20 times, 576 energy per hit. The items he drops are worth the days spent draining your energy bar on him in my opinion though.

I actually have all of those opened up at the moment besides the Black Market. Looked at the plists though for what Ma Sheng Drops:

Common : Police Batton (72%) - 24/19
Uncommon : Mech Infantry Suit (22%) - 17/33
Rare : S80 Assault Rifle (6%) - 35/23

idk, none of those really seem THAT enticing considering the energy requirements. Sure you're thinking of the right boss?

Appreciate the feedback though guys, once my 24 hr buildings are up for collection I should have the dough to start farming the ECB's.

joaquim
09-10-2012, 02:49 PM
The names are wrong but the stats are right.

Reinforced Tonfa
Experimental Mech Suit
Chinese Assault Rifle

I think the Mech Suit is actually the common item here. I've beaten Ma Sheng 4 times and gotten 3 Mech Suits and 1 Tonfa. I could just be lucky enough to be getting the uncommon 3/4 times though.

mxz
09-10-2012, 02:51 PM
The names are wrong but the stats are right.

Reinforced Tonfa
Experimental Mech Suit
Chinese Assault Rifle

I think the Mech Suit is actually the common item here. I've beaten Ma Sheng 4 times and gotten 3 Mech Suits and 1 Tonfa. I could just be lucky enough to be getting the uncommon 3/4 times though.Common is Tonfa, uncommon is Mech Suit, and rare is Chinese Assault rifle. You're just lucky :)

joaquim
09-10-2012, 03:12 PM
It'd be better if I had gotten the Chinese Assault Rifle 3/4 and the Mech Suit the other time. Now that would be real luck! :D

Dr. Dengus
09-10-2012, 05:53 PM
Good advice, but I'd stop here. Your ATK or DEF gained times the drop rate per energy (and XP) for UWV and ECB are some of the best in the game at mid levels.

The only farming I've done are those two plus TLCs (well, and a couple Deliverys before I leveled up to TLCs).

What are TLC's again? I know good spots to farm in MW, but have always had trouble finding the good spots in CC. Thanks again for the answers folks.

joaquim
09-10-2012, 05:55 PM
What are TLC's again? I know good spots to farm in MW, but have always had trouble finding the good spots in CC. Thanks again for the answers folks.

The Last Call. It's a farmable explosive in the Cartel Compound which unlocks at level 145.

Dr. Dengus
09-10-2012, 05:56 PM
Ahhh thanks...guess I have some leveling up to do lol.

joaquim
09-10-2012, 05:59 PM
There's other good farmable explosives that unlock before that. The Delivery and Convincer. Both are in the new maps that start at level 130.

PawnXIIX
09-10-2012, 07:47 PM
The only luck I ever had was in the first 3 times I beat Ma Sheng I got 2 Experimental Mech Suits ._.

Ever since then, about 20 successes later it's been all tonfas. Ah well.