PDA

View Full Version : Lower level requests

Sgt bilko
09-10-2012, 09:10 AM
How the heck do people 30 or 40 levels higher or lower find you to get on your request list?

spectra
09-10-2012, 09:43 AM
How the heck do people 30 or 40 levels higher or lower find you to get on your request list?

there are tons of pages where people post their ID, if you have posted your ID like in the forum or is in your SIG, they can just send you a ally request

very common

I have received ally request from guys at level 15 and I am at level 154

Hassleham
09-10-2012, 10:02 AM
Answer to this question requires basic common sense :|

Miner
09-10-2012, 10:15 AM
This is a good question for the Random "QUICKIE" Questions thread. Just sayin'.

Sgt bilko
09-10-2012, 08:14 PM
Answer to this question requires basic common sense :|

Jeez, remind me to not ask questions Mr. Know-it-all, and do you see my ID in my signature? NO!!
I remember when these forums were fun and friendly. Now it is filled with ignorance and rudeness, filled with
vulgar kids and smart-mouthed comments.
Been lurking here for a long time and would like to thank some of the oldies if they are still here that contributed so much to my knowledge of these games. They put in countless hours making kick butt spreadsheets and valuable comments to help people out. Now nothing but a joke and hardly nothing of value to read but bickering,arguing and name calling. I did this to have fun and learn the twists and turns involved in an intricate game but it it not fun surfing the crapola on here anymore. Adios amigos and thanks to all who helped me over the last year. I am sure you know who you are, THANK YOU.
Sgt Bilko, over and out!

Dreno33
09-10-2012, 11:00 PM
this should be stickied

Maverick50727
09-10-2012, 11:59 PM
Jeez, remind me to not ask questions Mr. Know-it-all, and do you see my ID in my signature? NO!!
I remember when these forums were fun and friendly. Now it is filled with ignorance and rudeness, filled with
vulgar kids and smart-mouthed comments.
Been lurking here for a long time and would like to thank some of the oldies if they are still here that contributed so much to my knowledge of these games. They put in countless hours making kick butt spreadsheets and valuable comments to help people out. Now nothing but a joke and hardly nothing of value to read but bickering,arguing and name calling. I did this to have fun and learn the twists and turns involved in an intricate game but it it not fun surfing the crapola on here anymore. Adios amigos and thanks to all who helped me over the last year. I am sure you know who you are, THANK YOU.
Sgt Bilko, over and out!
I don't think he really meant it that way, so don't take it so. I understand both sides and feel like putting in comments into threads sometimes I will later regret. Our frustration with all of the games issues runs into the forum at times and we lash out posting in anger or don't realize our poor wording may be taken out of context. I truly miss the old days like you say when you got more useful inforamtion without having to search, about the only way to get good info these days is the stickied FAQ thread.

Also I urge people to help minimize clutter and issues like this. Support Decorum in the Forum
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?35941-Decorum-in-the-Forum...&p=283385&viewfull=1#post283385
Hassleham is listed there, so again I hope he didn't meant it this way or to be rude.

I get requests all the time from people even as low a L3. I don't normally accept any unles they PM me from the forum and they have anything to fear from me. If they are L20 and I'm L169, it will be a long time before I will see them in my allies list. If you ever posted your code anywhere in the forum under add me, on external sites or even to another persons wall, you can get requests. The last is one that people forget the most. You may have posted your code on a stronger L150 player for example, they never cleared it from their wall and that person later read it off their wall since they were an ally of them already.

But for the good old days. It probably will never come back unless all embrace the Forum Coduct Code as put forth by Hello Kitty. But I hope there will be some things in the near future in the terms of resources and information sharing, so be patient and stick around. I'm working on a numbers of things now including a possible updated sheet you will find interesting with information not released before. It just takes time to create and verify. I have work and a family and do this on the side. I don't post often as most in the forum and do most in private messages. When I do post, I hope it adds value.

Sgt bilko
09-11-2012, 08:29 AM
Thanks Maverick50727 and Dreno33, sorry for venting but just frustrated after posting what I thought was a logical question amidst a lot of garbage threads and got remarks I wasn't expecting. Yeah I probably should have posted to random questions but didn't think about it.
Been playing computer games since the very beginning! ( any old farts out there remember Zork, a text based game ) I am 60 years old and sometimes am appalled at some of the stuff on here! Do people on here realize there are kids, probably some good kids whose parents would smash their phone, iPad, computer whatever if they saw what was in the forums or newsfeeds! Where is the filtering and banning for not following the rules!! Over the months I have seen good players and teachers get banned for really stupid stuff, yet we have kids on here whose avatar is a flaming middle finger whose main fun is starting fights and arguments. Please, don't get me wrong, I worked for many years as an auto mechanic so cursing is nothing new to me, but again there may be children playing the game or surfing the forums.
I have had months of fun and frustration playing MW & KA. Very large learning curve for a free player like me but that is what I find challenging! I am currently Lvl 60, Att 22667, Def 28750, IPH 360,327, W 2136, L 599 and most of my losses came about level 20 something when I got mad, sold everything and attacked the crapola out of someone that kept robbing me, so I started over months ago, without a reset BTW and got to where I am now. FWIW, my Def is good enough that I just built my first Nano tech this morning.
I wish I were smart enough to contribute to some of the strategies that I have taken advantage of, and I thank everyone for your help. It has been fun trying out different strategies, some worked, some didn't but it is fun, and THATis why I started playing this game in the first place.
Good luck to all and look forward to the forums returning to being productive and informative!
Sgt Bilko

Maverick50727
09-11-2012, 09:32 AM
Thanks Maverick50727 and Dreno33, sorry for venting but just frustrated after posting what I thought was a logical question amidst a lot of garbage threads and got remarks I wasn't expecting. Yeah I probably should have posted to random questions but didn't think about it.
Been playing computer games since the very beginning! ( any old farts out there remember Zork, a text based game ) I am 60 years old and sometimes am appalled at some of the stuff on here! Do people on here realize there are kids, probably some good kids whose parents would smash their phone, iPad, computer whatever if they saw what was in the forums or newsfeeds! Where is the filtering and banning for not following the rules!! Over the months I have seen good players and teachers get banned for really stupid stuff, yet we have kids on here whose avatar is a flaming middle finger whose main fun is starting fights and arguments. Please, don't get me wrong, I worked for many years as an auto mechanic so cursing is nothing new to me, but again there may be children playing the game or surfing the forums.
I have had months of fun and frustration playing MW & KA. Very large learning curve for a free player like me but that is what I find challenging! I am currently Lvl 60, Att 22667, Def 28750, IPH 360,327, W 2136, L 599 and most of my losses came about level 20 something when I got mad, sold everything and attacked the crapola out of someone that kept robbing me, so I started over months ago, without a reset BTW and got to where I am now. FWIW, my Def is good enough that I just built my first Nano tech this morning.
I wish I were smart enough to contribute to some of the strategies that I have taken advantage of, and I thank everyone for your help. It has been fun trying out different strategies, some worked, some didn't but it is fun, and THATis why I started playing this game in the first place.
Good luck to all and look forward to the forums returning to being productive and informative!
Sgt Bilko
I'm in my 40's so I remember Zork very well. LOL

Starting over from scratch is easy, correcting one's game once you are into it, much harder. I know, been there done that. Believe it or not I didn't start turning my game around until L70+. I could have started over but wanted the challenge. At L60 I only have 7,224A 9,611D 114K IPH, so look you are 3X ahead of me back at that level.

I learned by trial and error. I don't claim to be an expert, but I know more than the average joe now for sure to give me an edge. I never played CC so I had no knowledge coming in like some or camped when I should have. I think if I had an extra device to start from scratch at L1 I could have 10X the income and much higher stats. I know I'll never be as high as some, just because I got started late and trying to save 30-60mil does get hard in the upper levels at times.

Don't ever sell yourself short on your knowledge. If anyone claims to be an expert, they are most likely a fool not a sage. One has know ones limits and nobody but devs understand how the skills and formula game logic work. I've learned some of my best secrets from new members that several people were calling fools directly in the forum at the time. Not everything they said was true, but made me look at things in a different light. Different opinions are good. Key is to constantly adapt.

Miner
09-11-2012, 09:36 AM
Hey sgt bilko -- Sorry if my post irritated you. The random "quickie" thread got buried by the tony dude who was spamming every thread with his stupid gold sale post. After I posted that, I realized it was buried and gave it a bump assuming most people wouldn't see it.