PDA

View Full Version : Gree denies existence of nr 1 leaderboard prize (catalist tank)

Ferr
09-10-2012, 01:46 AM
Upon my repeated requests as to the whereabouts of the nr 1 leaderboard prize i finally received a reply from a Gree-guy named "A" that Gree was not aware of such a prize. Gree is only aware of the top-50 prize. Hence, no one will receive a catalist tank (additional non working 30% ground boost, so not much is lost there,lol). Also Gree refuse to publicise the leaderboard itself nor do they accept any further discussion on it.

Jhoemel
09-10-2012, 01:54 AM
That sucks man, pm ccm about it ferr

mickymacirl
09-10-2012, 01:58 AM
You sound surprised Ferr? You really shouldn't be.

Ferr
09-10-2012, 01:59 AM
This guy said to act on behalf of chris as he would be ill.

Ferr
09-10-2012, 02:00 AM
True, i am not surprised.

Baraka
09-10-2012, 02:02 AM
Well sucks man. Im sure I got a pic of it somewhere.

Dr. Dengus
09-10-2012, 02:07 AM
Send another ticket demanding to talk to CJ (only competent person on the support team I know of) and give them this link too.

(http://static-cdn.modernwar-game.com/mwios/images/popups/TopSecretBox-Popup@2x.jpg)

Didn't you send them a ticket at the beginning of the event to ask whether it was country based for the no.1 prize? Then you got a reply saying the prize was for the no. 1 leader overall only? I think this "A" guy doesn't know his sh!t, send another ticket. Couldn't hurt lol.

Mcdoc
09-10-2012, 02:58 AM
Sounds like the BEST case and easiest to prove scam I've ever seen to ask Apple to step in and give you a FULL REFUND of every Penny you spent over the last 6 months on this game.

Seriously! If enough people got Apple To do Reversal charges - heads would roll.

SoccerStud
09-10-2012, 03:18 AM
SUE them!!!

James_mac
09-10-2012, 04:48 AM
That's a load of crap mate, I got this splash screen. How can them denie it exists when we have photographic evidence.
http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s382/James_mac90/86AD6C0F-6340-45CE-8A5B-FDDF25FA4AF4-3427-0000017EC2CAC017.jpg

Fl@sh
09-10-2012, 04:58 AM
It exists within the game files.

mickymacirl
09-10-2012, 05:13 AM
It exists within the game files.

Certainly does, but many 'officially unreleased units' exist in the game files that only one type of individual seems to have!

BrodawgCanada
09-10-2012, 05:53 AM
Gree is totally busted!!!

Gambit12
09-10-2012, 06:32 AM
Gree has been way to slow for a customer satisfaction...

Corsair
09-10-2012, 07:04 AM
That's a load of crap mate, I got this splash screen. How can them denie it exists when we have photographic evidence.
http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s382/James_mac90/86AD6C0F-6340-45CE-8A5B-FDDF25FA4AF4-3427-0000017EC2CAC017.jpgYeah, but did you get that from the game? I know a lot of people found it in the server side files, but I know of no one who saw it in the game itself. But they know damn well what they are trying to pull. Sounds like the real game has just begun.

Ajk
09-10-2012, 07:22 AM
I recieved that exact splash screen a few times in the game. I don't know how they can deny it exists. There is always a top prize for leaderboard events. I think gree just might have shot themselves in the foot this time around. That in my opinion is ripe for lawsuits and refunds.

Baraka
09-10-2012, 07:31 AM
I got the splash I'm sure. Thing is Ferr emailed them to ask them if it was every country flag and they said it was just for winner. Gree is getting well bad. No word from anyone about general unhappiness

James_mac
09-10-2012, 07:32 AM
Yeah, but did you get that from the game? I know a lot of people found it in the server side files, but I know of no one who saw it in the game itself. But they know damn well what they are trying to pull. Sounds like the real game has just begun.

tbh im not 100% sure, im sure i did see in on my game i normally dont take screen shots of the images in the game data files, but i always take them of event splash screens and units and whatever. so who knows.... but i think ferr needs all the support he can get!

iyedol
09-10-2012, 07:54 AM
Ferr needs a refund.

Blackstone
09-10-2012, 08:16 AM
Ferr - I feel for you. I myself may be contacting Apple shortly. The way this company is run is unfathomable.

Agent Orange
09-10-2012, 08:22 AM
Have a feeling support is going to get worse not better as it looks like Funzio staff are either absorbed (Assimilated into the Gree collective) or lost so my guess is you are going to be stuck dealing with call center script readers who have never seen the game.

Personally I would be complaining to Apple or my credit card company and seeking a refund. Actually abit of morbid curiosity but why continue to play/win these events if they all wind up being a screw up at the end?

Mad
09-10-2012, 08:26 AM
You know part of the problem is I remember seeing that unit, but for the life of me I can't remember if I saw it here or on the game.

Miner
09-10-2012, 08:29 AM
Wow. This is absolutely unreal. Why make a stand like this to, what I assume is, one of your highest paying customers? It's ludicrous! Sorry to hear this Ferr.

James_mac
09-10-2012, 09:32 AM
Wow. This is absolutely unreal. Why make a stand like this to, what I assume is, one of your highest paying customers? It's ludicrous! Sorry to hear this Ferr.

my thoughts exactly. if it was my company i would want ferr on my side, especially with all the money he has put into this game.

Baraka
09-10-2012, 09:35 AM
my thoughts exactly. if it was my company i would want ferr on my side, especially with all the money he has put into this game.I know if Ferr wasn't playing they would be well out of pocket. And it's not like it's hard to just stick a unit in his inventory that he rightly earned.

Ajk
09-10-2012, 10:11 AM
Maybe they realized the ground boost was still not working and didn't want to put out another broken unit. This company really needs to take the time and make sure things are working before they ask for money. What I still find suspicious is the fact they are calling the top fifty unit the main prize. I've been involved in all the leaderboard events and as far as I can recall there were always a prize for the top earner. KA, CC, and now MW.

imscrewed?
09-10-2012, 10:12 AM
I guess I should not be surprised by GreeD's absolute laziness. Why would you want to take care of your #1 customer? :confused:

Selfproclaimed
09-10-2012, 10:19 AM
Now is the time to be throwing burning feces...

Copenhagen
09-10-2012, 10:27 AM
My old man had a word for this... ASININE!!! How do these dip$hits turn the lights on in the morning?

Ajk
09-10-2012, 10:29 AM
Ladies and gentleman, lock and load!!

jeffrey
09-10-2012, 10:31 AM
Upon my repeated requests as to the whereabouts of the nr 1 leaderboard prize i finally received a reply from a Gree-guy named "A" that Gree was not aware of such a prize. Gree is only aware of the top-50 prize. Hence, no one will receive a catalist tank (additional non working 30% ground boost, so not much is lost there,lol). Also Gree refuse to publicise the leaderboard itself nor do they accept any further discussion on it.

Ferr, This sucks big time after you spent that much effort on it.

Nce007
09-10-2012, 10:57 AM
What is going on with Gree(d) at the moment is absolutely disgraceful, I've said this in another thread if it was not for the BIG spenders who buy lots of gold to have fun this game would not be free so those who don't buy gold can play the game, plus without those big gold buyers how would Gree(d) pay there staff & keep this game running, in my opinion Gree(d) need to get there act together otherwise players are going to say enough is enough & simply stop playing Gree(d)'s games & where would they be without there income coming in?.

Ferr
09-10-2012, 11:08 AM
Perhaps i should not mention it here right now but a liability letter ensuing in a law suit is being prepared. This comprises of some personal issues (like this issue, money back indeed, etc) and some general issues (the structural corruptness of the game as indicated by numerous and frequent notorious and silent hackers, as further indicated by a massive amount of mistakes. But also a general issue as mismanagement and lack of information and communication. It is unwarranted that they continue this way as many spend their monies in reliance and trust that this all is in order. For this reason a courtvorder must also stop them selling gold untill they have a level of security, management and communication that fits the product they deliver. I have already put them on notice through support (no response of course).
This is going to take a lot of time. As some of you may know, i am a dutch attorney. Another 2 lawyers playing this game have offered to help me. I guess at one point in time, i could use some more help from you guys. As for now i hope you can gather as much info as possible by making screenshots of an irregularity. Please send it to my private e mail address being: . Also, although one of the other lawyers is in the US, i do need legal representation in california.
This may be my last words on this forum lol.
Ferr

albeezy
09-10-2012, 11:35 AM
Perhaps i should not mention it here right now but a liability letter ensuing in a law suit is being prepared. This comprises of some personal issues (like this issue, money back indeed, etc) and some general issues (the structural corruptness of the game as indicated by numerous and frequent notorious and silent hackers, as further indicated by a massive amount of mistakes. But also a general issue as mismanagement and lack of information and communication. It is unwarranted that they continue this way as many spend their monies in reliance and trust that this all is in order. For this reason a courtvorder must also stop them selling gold untill they have a level of security, management and communication that fits the product they deliver. I have already put them on notice through support (no response of course).
This is going to take a lot of time. As some of you may know, i am a dutch attorney. Another 2 lawyers playing this game have offered to help me. I guess at one point in time, i could use some more help from you guys. As for now i hope you can gather as much info as possible by making screenshots of an irregularity. Please send it to my private e mail address being: . Also, although one of the other lawyers is in the US, i do need legal representation in california.
This may be my last words on this forum lol.
Ferr

There is always the darkside?

Ajk
09-10-2012, 11:36 AM
That's good (although very unfortunate)news Ferr. You are correct that this is probably going to a long drawn out process. But, it needs to be done and it's better that a big spender such as yourself is doing it.

I'm starting to wonder if their tech support is really some fat guy in his underwear sitting behind his computer in his mom's basement with cheeto fingers and a beer.

War Priest
09-10-2012, 12:18 PM
http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s382/James_mac90/86AD6C0F-6340-45CE-8A5B-FDDF25FA4AF4-3427-0000017EC2CAC017.jpg

You guys know why? Just because they have the above pop up in the game files, doesn't mean they are going through with it. Only when it is shown in game...

James said he got a splash screen but I never did.

Tail gunner
09-10-2012, 12:25 PM

I got this exact same screen during the event so it was offered as an incentive in my opinion

Baraka
09-10-2012, 12:28 PM
I got the splash screen as well.they need to clarify stuff more clear. Would be nice if Er said something on the subject.

James_mac
09-10-2012, 12:30 PM
You guys know why? Just because they have the above pop up in the game files, doesn't mean they are going through with it. Only when it is shown in game...

James said he got a splash screen but I never did.

i do browse the game files occasionally and i know there is unreleased stuff on in it but im almost sure that i got the splash screen in game, my mate who i work with said he got it aswell

Dr. Dengus
09-10-2012, 12:32 PM
Who did you get response from at support that prompted you to create the thread linked below Ferr?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?39162-Auction-event-no-country-leader-price.

Someone told you during the event there's a no. 1 prize, but then after the event they have no idea what you're talking about....I still think this "A" guy at support is just some mindless script reader as AO suggested.

War Priest
09-10-2012, 12:49 PM
i do browse the game files occasionally and i know there is unreleased stuff on in it but im almost sure that i got the splash screen in game, my mate who i work with said he got it aswell

That's why it's sometimes bad to look at the files. Some will be "discussing unreleased content" and other's get you excited for something that might not happen.

Dr. Dengus
09-10-2012, 12:57 PM
That's why it's sometimes bad to look at the files. Some will be "discussing unreleased content" and other's get you excited for something that might not happen.

Lol. Yeah I'm disappointed they never released this as an LE..

http://static-cdn.modernwar-game.com/mwios/images/store/items_2x/GTR.png

Dirk Durbin37
09-10-2012, 12:57 PM
LOL. Question 1 - Am I to gather my own or collect from others? Question B - Do I throw with my hand or a Tshirt cannon type device?

Miner
09-10-2012, 01:00 PM
LOL. Question 1 - Am I to gather my own or collect from others? Question B - Do I throw with my hand or a Tshirt cannon type device?

Always use only your own. You never know where someone else's has been.

Your hand is the most reasonable, but an air cannon of some sort is acceptable.

Poopenshire
09-10-2012, 01:18 PM
you must remember to make grunting noises, we are just a bunch dumb monkees afterall who are only looking for a company to throw our money at.

Selfproclaimed
09-10-2012, 01:31 PM
Always your own Poo. Sanitary first. For a more personal affect, fling with hands. Should you feel the need to hit the higher office windows. Sling shots/ cannons are acceptable.

Dr. Dengus
09-10-2012, 01:39 PM
Always your own Poo. Sanitary first. For a more personal affect, fling with hands. Should you feel the need to hit the higher office windows. Sling shots/ cannons are acceptable.

What if you own a dog? You end up having to pick it up anyway...lol.

James_mac
09-10-2012, 01:42 PM
What if you own a dog? You end up having to pick it up anyway...lol.
my dog has a runny bum atm doesnt quite work the same with slop

Mcdoc
09-10-2012, 01:55 PM
http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s382/James_mac90/86AD6C0F-6340-45CE-8A5B-FDDF25FA4AF4-3427-0000017EC2CAC017.jpgI remember this being an in-game splash screen and I immediately came to the forums and posted about how the original Bear Tank never seemed to work with the Ground Unit Boost so why in the hell would they release a 2nd unit with a Ground Boost!

It would help if someone had the screen shot with their actual Game still in the background to show it came up while playing.

Baraka
09-10-2012, 02:04 PM
I remember this being an in-game splash screen and I immediately came to the forums and posted about how the original Bear Tank never seemed to work with the Ground Unit Boost so why in the hell would they release a 2nd unit with a Ground Boost!

It would help if someone had the screen shot with their actual Game still in the background to show it came up while playing.Yeah I remember been in that conversation and there are now numerous people saying they have that splash. I have it as well and didnt get it off game files.

CRAWFORD
09-10-2012, 02:06 PM
Where do people complain to get money back? Like email?

albeezy
09-10-2012, 02:08 PM
If they seriously nerfed the No. 1 prize for the MW events and raised the boss events by 5 without laddering the prizes they are ****ing morons! Why would only MW not have a 1st place prize? Oh wait, the devs are a bunch of dumbasses who rely on the players to tell them their code sucks! This is ridiculous and the one who is skating by untouched in this whole conversation is ****ing CCMARK? Where the hell is he? He pops in, says hi, I'm alive, dont sell your account on eBay and then goes back into hiding. What the heck? I assume that (er) is still on vacation or I would blast him too. So CCMARK NEVER provides any clarification when events are worded poorly, such as the huge fiasco that was the CC anniversary tournament, does not consistenly post event related information saying hey there is a new event that started and never gets any of the ideas we want implemented? What does he do. MW, KA, and CC have 20 facebook friends (only because they offer gems/gold, etc) and 10 twitter followers although they never post or tweet anything. What does CCMARK and (er) do? We have tony 3210 openly offering to sell me what is obviously hacked gold here on the forum, meanwhile Ferr is spending thousands of dollars only to get ****ed?
---end rant----

Baraka
09-10-2012, 02:09 PM
Where do people complain to get money back? Like email?Gotta contact apple. But good luck with that.

Ryan5100
09-10-2012, 02:13 PM
If they seriously nerfed the No. 1 prize for the MW events and raised the boss events by 5 without laddering the prizes they are ****ing morons! Why would only MW not have a 1st place prize? Oh wait, the devs are a bunch of dumbasses who rely on the players to tell them their code sucks! This is ridiculous and the one who is skating by untouched in this whole conversation is ****ing CCMARK? Where the hell is he? He pops in, says hi, I'm alive, dont sell your account on eBay and then goes back into hiding. What the heck? I assume that (er) is still on vacation or I would blast him too. So CCMARK NEVER provides any clarification when events are worded poorly, such as the huge fiasco that was the CC anniversary tournament, does not consistenly post event related information saying hey there is a new event that started and never gets any of the ideas we want implemented? What does he do. MW, KA, and CC have 20 facebook friends (only because they offer gems/gold, etc) and 10 twitter followers although they never post or tweet anything. What does CCMARK and (er) do? We have tony 3210 openly offering to sell me what is obviously hacked gold here on the forum, meanwhile Ferr is spending thousands of dollars only to get ****ed?
---end rant----Couldnt agree more.

dthfrmabv
09-10-2012, 02:15 PM
Send another ticket demanding to talk to CJ (only competent person on the support team I know of) and give them this link too.

(http://static-cdn.modernwar-game.com/mwios/images/popups/TopSecretBox-Popup@2x.jpg)

Didn't you send them a ticket at the beginning of the event to ask whether it was country based for the no.1 prize? Then you got a reply saying the prize was for the no. 1 leader overall only? I think this "A" guy doesn't know his sh!t, send another ticket. Couldn't hurt lol.

Link does not work... they probably already took it down. Hmmm maybe the server issue to day is related - servers being cleaned out for any existing evidence. Smells like boiler room here - Just got sold a dream on a dummy unit in a dummy virtual game that is fixed!

dthfrmabv
09-10-2012, 02:18 PM
Where do people complain to get money back? Like email?

Send a support ticket to get a support, you will get a support email telling your to send a support ticket. If that doesn't work email support how to get a support ticket.

j/k - send a support ticket.

Baraka
09-10-2012, 02:19 PM
Think beezy summed up everyone's feelings to a tee.

Thief
09-10-2012, 02:19 PM
Just to bolster the Case i also got the Splash Screen but i didn't take a picture because i never planned on going for it. It's Worse than the Invisible Bear...haha its the Elusive Sasquatch that we have only seen Splash Screen Shots of...but never the real thing.

Crime City Mark
09-10-2012, 02:22 PM
I'm talking to the MW PM team about this. I'll see what I can find out.

albeezy
09-10-2012, 02:35 PM
Think beezy summed up everyone's feelings to a tee.
And ruined the contents of my latest post in the news...DAMN

Ferr
09-10-2012, 02:37 PM
Solving the nr 1 prize is not getting you off the hook cj. I dont care less what you do with it. I suggest you address the far more serious issues i have ticketed to your team. They concern all the gamers and not just me. By the way, start firing a guy named A. For sure he should not belong to your team, although he says he acts on your behalf.
Good luck.

Baraka
09-10-2012, 02:40 PM
Solving the nr 1 prize is not getting you off the hook cj. I dont care less what you do with it. I suggest you address the far more serious issues i have ticketed to your team. They concern all the gamers and not just me. By the way, start firing a guy named A. For sure he should not belong to your team, although he says he acts on your behalf.
Good luck.Quality Ferr, just say it how it is. And so you should the way you have been treat.

Crime City Mark
09-10-2012, 02:50 PM
Good luck.

Despite what you think, I'm not CJ. Also I'm not on the support team, so I don't know what tickets you've sent in. You're welcome to send me a PM though.

mickymacirl
09-10-2012, 02:57 PM
*Gob smacker-ed by that response*

How dare you Ferr!!! Expecting some support! You should suffer like the rest or us and receive little, or you could check the forums, many senior members could help you out according to Gree's new auto email support responses :P

Dr. Dengus
09-10-2012, 02:58 PM
*Gob smacker-ed by that response*

How dare you Ferr!!! Expecting some support! You should suffer like the rest or us and receive little, or you could check the forums, many senior members could help you out according to Gree's new auto email support responses :P

Don't forget to check the in-game FAQs as well Ferr. /sarcasm

Crime City Mark
09-10-2012, 02:58 PM
So I just heard back from the MW PM team, and they're awarding the tank right now. There was a mixup, the tank didn't get awarded when it should have, and I apologize for that. Ferr, your tank should be in your inventory very soon.

I've also spoken to the support team about the message Ferr received regarding the tank, and it's being looked into.

Once again, I apologize for the way this event was handled. I'm going to ask that the PMs for each of the games do an audit of event prizes to make sure they all have been correctly awarded and that their mechanics are correctly working.

Ferr
09-10-2012, 03:01 PM
Refrain from useless comments cj/ccm/acj. Stick to the thread or get yourselves removed according to you own rules.

Ferr
09-10-2012, 03:02 PM
keep the tank and address the serious issues...

mickymacirl
09-10-2012, 03:02 PM
How long did that take Ferr? To be rewarded your unit? To be told you don't deserve the unit from support then have to wait days for a reason and get spoken to.... well, shocking.

James_mac
09-10-2012, 03:03 PM
So I just heard back from the MW PM team, and they're awarding the tank right now. There was a mixup, the tank didn't get awarded when it should have, and I apologize for that. Ferr, your tank should be in your inventory very soon.

I've also spoken to the support team about the message Ferr received regarding the tank, and it's being looked into.

Once again, I apologize for the way this event was handled. I'm going to ask that the PMs for each of the games do an audit of event prizes to make sure they all have been correctly awarded and that their mechanics are correctly working.

I suppose the big question now is will the 30% boost work? Hmmmm

MonkeyPuppy2012
09-10-2012, 03:04 PM
Amazing way to run a business... simply amazing.

Ferr
09-10-2012, 03:07 PM
Stupid tank is in my inventory. Boost not working. I am going to work on the massive amounts of mails i am getting. This is far from over.

Baraka
09-10-2012, 03:16 PM
Glad you got it. Shows how easy it is to put it in your inventory. Did you really excpect the boost to work.

Crime City Mark
09-10-2012, 03:19 PM
Stupid tank is in my inventory. Boost not working. I am going to work on the massive amounts of mails i am getting. This is far from over.

I've bugged the PM staff about the boost. I'll try to find out what's going on.

Fl@sh
09-10-2012, 03:26 PM
I've bugged the PM staff about the boost. I'll try to find out what's going on.CCM, If you could please relay to your superiors that a lack of communication is taking all the fun out of the game. We here at the forum would appreciate it. It is costing the company money long term. This company does have long term goals, right?

James_mac
09-10-2012, 03:28 PM
Get them to sort the assault bear boost while there at it

Crime City Mark
09-10-2012, 03:28 PM
CCM, If you could please relay to your superiors that a lack of communication is taking all the fun out of the game. We here at the forum would appreciate it. It is costing the company money long term. This company does have long term goals, right?

Not a problem. Message relayed.

iyedol
09-10-2012, 03:37 PM
It is amazing the word lawyer/attorney was mentioned and we finally get a response. This might be a little to late on your part Glee. We as a community have been trying to get support for weeks even months and finally someone shows up. I think I spent my last dollar last month on you guys, show us (the community) that we are more than just a dollar sign to you and maybe you will get a dollar from me.

Ferr... love you man.

Bob_55
09-10-2012, 03:48 PM

And for the Assault Bear that does not worked, what's the news about it (about 3 month we are waiting fot that)

Ferr
09-10-2012, 03:49 PM
I've bugged the PM staff about the boost. I'll try to find out what's going on.Do that and conveniently leave out the serious malfunctions, mistakes, structural integrity, mismanagement, hackers. Your employer radiates fraudulent behaviour. Beware not to become their puppet. This thread is closed. I will soon open another one. You and the devs need to understand that you have crossed a line from which there is no return. Good luck

Crime City Mark
09-10-2012, 04:04 PM
The unit does work, but the calculation is behind-the-scenes. You might notice an increase in damage against bosses, and a higher win/loss rate in PVP.

I've brought up the issue of these kind of units with the PM team.

Baraka
09-10-2012, 04:07 PM
It's an invisible boost like the bear lol. In others words it doesn't work. Wat a joke. Why do the same boost twice web it didn't work first time.

Bob_55
09-10-2012, 04:15 PM
The Assault Bear does not worked and everyone know that, don't try to explain it's invisible .... i send a ticket about that and your team just say you are working on it (3 month and nothing)

Selfproclaimed
09-10-2012, 04:17 PM
If you need to catch up on latest forum talk cc mark. Look at albeezys news thread,lol

Ferr
09-10-2012, 04:18 PM
Funny ccm, this was exactly the test I did. IT DOES NOT WORK. Start you own account, play the game and check these things yourselves.

joaquim
09-10-2012, 04:19 PM
If you need to catch up on latest forum talk cc mark. Look at albeezys news thread,lol

I think he's already seen it. I wouldn't have gotten banned the second time if he didn't. lol

joaquim
09-10-2012, 04:19 PM
Funny ccm, this was exactly the test I did. IT DOES NOT WORK. Start you own account, play the game and check these things yourselves.

He does have his own account. No one can see him ingame though.

Crime City Mark
09-10-2012, 04:26 PM
He does have his own account. No one can see him ingame though.

This is true. I haven't personally tested that item, but I'll try to run some tests on it when I have time.

Bob_55
09-10-2012, 04:31 PM
This is true. I haven't personally tested that item, but I'll try to run some tests on it when I have time.

Can you test the Assault Bear too

Dr. Dengus
09-10-2012, 04:38 PM
The unit does work, but the calculation is behind-the-scenes. You might notice an increase in damage against bosses, and a higher win/loss rate in PVP.

Just FYI, those with the Assault Bear don't notice an increase in dmg done to the boss. I've asked this question before in the "Random Quickie Questions" thread.

I have the Crazy Hit 'N Runner in CC though (Assault bear equivalent) and do notice a slightly larger dmg amount done to bosses compared to my profile attack score.

Ferr
09-10-2012, 04:40 PM
When you have time? When you have time?? Half the forum has been complaining about this for months. You almost have a rebellion on your hand and now you are telling us that, when you have time, you will do some checks or tests you have not done before? Do you realise what you are saying?

Blackstone
09-10-2012, 04:40 PM
CCM, If you could please relay to your superiors that a lack of communication is taking all the fun out of the game. We here at the forum would appreciate it. It is costing the company money long term. This company does have long term goals, right?

iOS games like these are all about the money and not game play. Once Greed has soaked everyone dry from this game they will move on to the next money maker. Unfortunately, they seemed to have messed with the wrong dude - lol. If your top auction player that spends thousands is an attorney and you screw him just watch out. Go Ferr!

Crime City Mark
09-10-2012, 04:45 PM
When you have time? When you have time?? Half the forum has been complaining about this for months. You almost have a rebellion on your hand and now you are telling us that, when you have time, you will do some checks or tests you have not done before? Do you realise what you are saying?

You do realize that I'm the Community Manager, and not an engineer or QA tester? I've spoken to the engineers and QA testers, and they say it works. I'm offering to take my personal time to run some tests, but I have to fit it in when I can.

Ferr
09-10-2012, 04:47 PM
iOS games like these are all about the money and not game play. Once Greed has soaked everyone dry from this game they will move on to the next money maker. Unfortunately, they seemed to have messed with the wrong dude - lol. If your top auction player that spends thousands is an attorney and you screw him just watch out. Go Ferr!

Fortunately its not just me. I have spend tens of thousands. Many others have spend thousands and are with me as well. For quite some time i could not believe what was happening. I am done with them.

Bob_55
09-10-2012, 04:49 PM
Fired your engineer, the 30% boost is not working (3 months and the same old song)

Baraka
09-10-2012, 04:52 PM
Ferr for president. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

albeezy
09-10-2012, 04:53 PM
You do realize that I'm the Community Manager, and not an engineer or QA tester? I've spoken to the engineers and QA testers, and they say it works. I'm offering to take my personal time to run some tests, but I have to fit it in when I can.
Perhaps when you do this some screenshots to show its working would help. For example with the boss event one shot with the bear and one without it?

Ryan5100
09-10-2012, 04:55 PM
Ferr for president. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This lol. Ferr would probably do a better job.

joaquim
09-10-2012, 04:57 PM
Romney for president. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1 extra characters.

Crime City Mark
09-10-2012, 04:57 PM
Perhaps when you do this some screenshots to show its working would help. For example with the boss event one shot with the bear and one without it?

I can manage that. I will try to have some numbers for y'all tomorrow if I can. If I can't get an epic boss loaded on the test servers I will test it for everyone when the next epic boss comes out. (It's coming soon, so it won't be much of a wait.)

What I'll do is fill my army up with nothing but ground units, make it so I don't have any other ground bonuses, and then do attacks with and without the tank as well as with and without the bear. Does that sound good, or would you like me to add anything else to the test case?

Also, understand that I'm not going to be able to do this for every issue that comes up. I can understand how frustrated you are, Ferr, and I'll do what I can.

Crime City Mark
09-10-2012, 04:58 PM
+1 extra characters.

Stop that please. Changing quotes and posting political stuff is not allowed.

Bob_55

i got the Assault Bear and could not defeated 10 Boss (ATT: 51 k)

spectra

I do not think it does
in the pass I use to beat boss #10 just with cash, now I cannot even pass #6 and I have only leveled once
I do not think the bear works

Ryan5100
09-10-2012, 04:59 PM
+1 extra characters.I actually agree with your edited post, lol.

Ferr
09-10-2012, 05:01 PM
CCM refrain from hiding behind internal responsibilities. We all know that you are capable to go through whatever departments you have, address issues and solve them whenever possible. You apparently have that position. This latest issue where you have solved something in less than a few hours where your colleagues could not do that proves it. Also refrain from playing emotional cards like you doing things in personal time. Do it, and get paid for it, or dont do it. You dont play with kids, nor are you employed by charity. Your job is to suppress rebellion, whatever it takes. Managing a community going wild is not easy. I advice you to advice your bosses that your managing the community has had its last days. You may want to contact me to get more information. Happy testing.

Crime City Mark
09-10-2012, 05:03 PM
CCM refrain from hiding behind internal responsibilities. We all know that you are capable to go through whatever departments you have, address issues and solve them whenever possible.

Oh, man. I wish that was true. I don't have the power to order anyone around. I can bring up issues and apply pressure, but I can't make an engineer or tester or PM do anything.

Crime City Mark
09-10-2012, 05:08 PM
This latest issue where you have solved something in less than a few hours where your colleagues could not do that proves it. Also refrain from playing emotional cards like you doing things in personal time. Do it, and get paid for it, or dont do it. You dont play with kids, nor are you employed by charity. Your job is to suppress rebellion, whatever it takes. Managing a community going wild is not easy. I advice you to advice your bosses that your managing the community has had its last days. You may want to contact me to get more information. Happy testing.

I'd really like to take credit for getting the issue fixed, but I wasn't the one who fixed it. I brought it to the attention of PMs and Engineers and QA people, and then bugged them over and over. Yes, I brought it to their attention, but they did the actual legwork to determine what happened and handle it.

As for suppressing rebellion, that's not what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to work with all of you to see your needs are met with the limited resources at my disposal.

As for your advice; I appreciate it, but I don't plan on going anywhere any time soon. If you want to talk to me privately about something you are welcome to send me a PM.

Ferr
09-10-2012, 05:16 PM
I'd really like to take credit for getting the issue fixed, but I wasn't the one who fixed it. I brought it to the attention of PMs and Engineers and QA people, and then bugged them over and over. Yes, I brought it to their attention, but they did the actual legwork to determine what happened and handle it.

As for suppressing rebellion, that's not what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to work with all of you to see your needs are met with the limited resources at my disposal.

As for your advice; I appreciate it, but I don't plan on going anywhere any time soon. If you want to talk to me privately about something you are welcome to send me a PM.

I am going to stop this. 2am here in amsterdam. Will pm you my phone number and you can do the same. Please call me tomorrow after you have had a chance to review the issues in my tickets. As to the other forum members i pledge to do my best for you guys to force them into an upgrade in quality on all levels. Good night.

Ryan5100
09-10-2012, 05:26 PM
I am going to stop this. 2am here in amsterdam. Will pm you my phone number and you can do the same. Please call me tomorrow after you have had a chance to review the issues in my tickets. As to the other forum members i pledge to do my best for you guys to force them into an upgrade in quality on all levels. Good night.Thanks Ferr, hopefully you get things sorted out. Good luck

Poopenshire
09-10-2012, 05:40 PM
Guys remember Mark is not a programer or engineer. He doesnt magically make things happen. He has to bring issues to the proper people. I have to say chain of command is important to companies. One person rarely makes decisions. I am saying this to stop people from blaming him for something he is not part of. If one of my employees was being hounded I would do the same thing. This is a little common decency here. I believe its frustrating enough on his emd without us blaming him. Dont shoot the messanger.

Ajk
09-10-2012, 05:57 PM
All hail ferr!!!

Dirty Doug
09-10-2012, 06:03 PM
Guys remember Mark is not a programer or engineer. He doesnt magically make things happen. He has to bring issues to the proper people. I have to say chain of command is important to companies. One person rarely makes decisions. I am saying this to stop people from blaming him for something he is not part of. If one of my employees was being hounded I would do the same thing. This is a little common decency here. I believe its frustrating enough on his emd without us blaming him. Dont shoot the messanger.

+1
I too think that ccm is taking too much grief in this thread for gree's issues. All he can do is relay the info he gets from us. I feel better when he checks in and posts on a thread to let us know that he's forwarding messages and trying his best to be a representative of us. That is my take on what his job is, and yes I would like it if he was on more often myself.

Here he is offering to go above and beyond to test on his own game, on his own time. Of course we all want answers NOW, and these issues shouldn't even be here, they should of been solved before events start. I don't have an 'invisible' ground boost unit, but thanks ccm for testing it for everyone else.

Fl@sh
09-10-2012, 06:39 PM
Guys remember Mark is not a programer or engineer. He doesnt magically make things happen. He has to bring issues to the proper people. I have to say chain of command is important to companies. One person rarely makes decisions. I am saying this to stop people from blaming him for something he is not part of. If one of my employees was being hounded I would do the same thing. This is a little common decency here. I believe its frustrating enough on his emd without us blaming him. Don't shoot the messenger.I completely disagree. This is not a small issue affecting only a few people. The issue at hand is the integrity of the game. This affects everyone who plays the game! When the messengers all conveniently disappear when the event format changes, then reappear only when all hell is breaking loose, you shoot the messenger. Then, when they send the next messenger, shoot that one as well! Gree must understand that we are to be taken seriously. We are the customer, and the money the company makes comes from one source, us customers. Putting a gold ban doesn't work! The threat of legal action does. A gold ban is like when gas gets too expensive and everyone says "Don't buy gas today". All that does is ultimately double the profits for the next day! Gold buyers are like junkies needing their fix, and ultimately what we buy makes up for what we didn't when we were in a gold ban. The issue has not been taken seriously at all in my opinion. All this has boiled over and a complete moratorium on events must be enacted by Gree until they can make the game safe for those spending real money. Unfortunately, when it does involve real money, people will always look for a way to cheat the system.

Mad
09-10-2012, 06:47 PM

Good post. Some of the comments about CCM are completely uncalled for. He is probably the only true ally forum members have and people choose to vilify him. CCM is not the problem.

Wdigeorge
09-10-2012, 06:49 PM
CCM - you are the bridge between us MW players and those within your company who can make changes. It is obvious for months that various issues had built up unresolved and new problems added to the already seriously flawed game.

You have read many complaints on this board and especially from those who are your TOP CUSTOMERS who's spent tens of thousands on this game. I think it is wise that you escalate the issues higher up the food chain as many issues still remain unresolved. The "man in charge" needs to know the dissatisfaction from your customers so something can be done about your PM, engineering, and support team's performance.

Trouble is a brewing. I don't think GREE, even as big as a company as it is, would like to take on multiple disgruntled customers, who has the financial means to drop tens of thousands of dollars on a game, to be so upset to a point to take legal action.

We're not your average teenagers but professionals who have the financial means and the experience to really make GREE take a hit for dismal performance. Many of us are here for fun and not looking to take on another serious legal battle but it looks like more and more players are getting pushed over the edge.

I hope GREE can work it out so we start to see some real changes and fixes to the game before it comes to a point of no return but my patience is running thin, like Ferr.

Dr. Dengus
09-10-2012, 06:50 PM
Well since no one from the GREE Executive, or Engineering team responds to forum posts, CCM unfortunately has to take the heat...

Edit: This comment wasn't directed at anyone, just an observation. I understand the frustration coming from the big spenders and hope some sort of justice or resolution is coming your way.

Alaska Ken
09-10-2012, 06:50 PM
CCM, nobody is expecting you to do things for this game on your own time. If you can convince your superior that there are some serious issues with this game and you need to put some company time into it, then you are not doing your job. People commenting on this thread saying you are taking to much heat must not realize how long some of these problems have been going on. You are here to listen to our concerns and pass them on, if they are not resolved we are going to come right back to you. For that reason alone you need to see to it that the problems are resolved, or an explanation is given why they cannot be resolved. It's nothing personal, you are the only one we can communicate with on a somewhat regular basis. Thank you.

Poopenshire
09-10-2012, 06:51 PM
Flash i agree that Gree deserves all the abuse. Even more than current. I am just not sure Mark does. I would say let the decision makers come on here and address all issues, no holds barred. Its what we deserve. But like all "great" leaders they will hide behind policy and others. We need the decision makers and we need them now. No more hiding.

Pirate Enforcer
09-10-2012, 06:52 PM
I guess this is where you get responses about issues in the game now? How about my tank? How about responses to all of my unanswered support issues? I am sure I have spent the most of ANYONE in this game, yes even Ferr, feel free to check my in game inventory. If I ran my business like this I would be bankrupt.

Ferr, You know what I do for a living. I have an office in Northern & Southern California. Northern California office is in Berkley, that is right across the bridge from San Francisco so venue will not be an issue. Count me in. If not I will file my own action. Let me know, you have my info.

bigflan
09-10-2012, 07:00 PM
Guys sorry to say this

But the problem is it costs money to fix the issues and they usually are on vacation and there a company of laziness some pretty bad customer service + bad issues it's just unprofessional and yet no one from the company will do anything it's because we all keep coming back and simply they can't be bothered we have seen a decline in sales but gree is making other games which I tried some which suck

CC mark is the messenger yet he has no power in what goes its others who decide we should bombardier them they should get the complaints unfortunately I see this going nowhere I preferred funzio over gree because they would fix bugs right away and because they where small they did really good

Selfproclaimed
09-10-2012, 07:02 PM
I should of went to law school....

bigflan
09-10-2012, 07:03 PM
I should of went to law school....Read my post on the last page

Dr. Dengus
09-10-2012, 07:04 PM
I should of went to law school....

Don't let flan talk you out of going to law school! Lol.

I think what he meant though flan...is that's where the money is at. Not so self could file a lawsuit against GREE, at least that's what I took from it.

Selfproclaimed
09-10-2012, 07:06 PM
I read it and don't see what it has to do with what I said,lol. I said I should of gone to law school. As in, for the money.

bigflan
09-10-2012, 07:07 PM
I'm no lawyer but I know a bit

You can't sue gree for bad management unless the service promised is not delivered so if this situation with gree and ferr not getting a prize he could sue gree if he did not get it but he would not hire a lawyer because what he would get would be much less than the cost of a lawyer just sayin

Selfproclaimed
09-10-2012, 07:07 PM
Don't let flan talk you out of going to law school! Lol.

I think what he meant though flan...is that's where the money is at. Not so self could file a lawsuit against GREE, at least that's what I took from it.

Nail on the head Dr. Lol. I want the money

joaquim
09-10-2012, 07:09 PM
Si la plata es muy buena.

Esta mierda sigue cambiando lo que quiero escribir.

Wdigeorge
09-10-2012, 07:09 PM
CCM - I hope you are not taking these posts lightly. Pirate Enforcer is obviously part of the PIRATES team and we are an organized group of top players in MW, as I am sure you know. We support one another. If one of us go in, we all go in, and there is a lot of us...including non pirate players like Ferr. We are all upset.

This is the part of the customer service call where we ask to speak to a "supervisor" who can actually make something happen that's beyond your reach.

I guess this is where you get responses about issues in the game now? How about my tank? How about responses to all of my unanswered support issues? I am sure I have spent the most of ANYONE in this game, yes even Ferr, feel free to check my in game inventory. If I ran my business like this I would be bankrupt.

Ferr, You know what I do for a living. I have an office in Northern & Southern California. Northern California office is in Berkley, that is right across the bridge from San Francisco so venue will not be an issue. Count me in. If not I will file my own action. Let me know, you have my info.

bigflan
09-10-2012, 07:10 PM
CCM - I hope you are not taking these posts lightly. Pirate Enforcer is obviously part of the PIRATES team and we are an organized group of top players in MW, as I am sure you know. We support one another. If one of us go in, we all go in, and there is a lot of us...including non pirate players like Ferr. We are all upset.

This is the part of the customer service call where we ask to speak to a "supervisor" who can actually make something happen that's beyond your reach.

But it ain't gonna happen though unless THE PEOPLE who run the game change nothing happening

Wdigeorge
09-10-2012, 07:11 PM
There are many lawyers playing this game and some own their own firms.

You can't sue gree for bad management unless the service promised is not delivered so if this situation with gree and ferr not getting a prize he could sue gree if he did not get it but he would not hire a lawyer because what he would get would be much less than the cost of a lawyer just sayin

Dr. Dengus
09-10-2012, 07:11 PM

Sounds like Ferr has made some in-game friends with the right credentials, doubt they would charge him much :)

bigflan
09-10-2012, 07:14 PM
There are many lawyers playing this game and some own their own firms.Though in a case like this you don't need a lawyer so it's pretty easy to do so get the evidence of The prize and you winning

Poopenshire
09-10-2012, 07:15 PM
I feel so left out since i cannot help in anyway. I also cannot believe this is heading in this direction. Well its been a fun ride while it lasted.

bigflan
09-10-2012, 07:16 PM
I feel so left out since i cannot help in anyway. I also cannot believe this is heading in this direction. Well its been a fun ride while it lasted.I don't play MW quit 1 month ago have not opened since and feels good I knew this was happening see y'all in the next game like this

joaquim
09-10-2012, 07:19 PM
I don't play MW quit 1 month ago have not opened since and feels good I knew this was happening see y'all in the next game like this

Pero estas juegando CC verdad?

SGT Brody
09-10-2012, 07:44 PM
Apple will give you your money back I know this to be a fact. And I even know they will do it when the at first deny you. You really just have to be polite but firm and use the right buzz words without ever threatening them directly.

Agent Orange
09-10-2012, 09:01 PM
Oh, man. I wish that was true. I don't have the power to order anyone around. I can bring up issues and apply pressure, but I can't make an engineer or tester or PM do anything.

Heh heh, many Presidents and owners of companies can't make engineers do anything either..... however these issues are something that have been on slow boil for way too long. Thanks for at least stepping up or should I say into this issue.

A quick search brought up the following principals for the original Funzio.

Andy Keidel
Anil Dharni
Ken Chiu
Ram Gudavalli

And for Gree

http://gree-corp.com/about/board

Copenhagen
09-10-2012, 10:20 PM
I am going to stop this. 2am here in amsterdam. Will pm you my phone number and you can do the same. Please call me tomorrow after you have had a chance to review the issues in my tickets. As to the other forum members i pledge to do my best for you guys to force them into an upgrade in quality on all levels. Good night.

Thank you Ferr.

There are two legal approaches available in the States. Class action with all affected players or possibly the better option is small claims in each players' individual county. Small claims has a $5K cap but separately filing against Apple and Gree requires them each to defend locally and gets attention. This option is cheap and easy.

I am a believer in small government and strongly opposed to frivolous lawsuits, but these jacka$$es need to be sent a message or put out of business so others don't get screwed.

Ryans67
09-10-2012, 11:24 PM
I don't have the time to address the multitude of issues presented here, but I will inform those upset that I have previously filed a complaint with the CA DOJ, but that could take years. Lol.

For suing apple, in any way, shape, or form.... Good luck. Terms and conditions are tough, and as such bar liability for your dissatisfaction with Gree's product. You can ask for a refund, but they don't owe it to you. I also believe there terms and conditions bar class action suits. Almost all of the mediation agreements disallow class suits.

As for going after gree, I wish you guys luck. Just to effectuate change and force them to be responsive would be an accomplishment we would all appreciate. I think you have already accomplished that in a small degree, judging by the active responses from CCMark. I'd offer my help, but my area of practice is of little use in these matters.

elangomatt
09-10-2012, 11:30 PM
I think we should all chip in and send one of these shirts to the Gree programmers...

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/f141/

(P.S. I want one too! Sometimes you just can't help but test in production, but I don't do that too often)

Mcdoc
09-11-2012, 12:12 AM
I can manage that. I will try to have some numbers for y'all tomorrow if I can. If I can't get an epic boss loaded on the test servers I will test it for everyone when the next epic boss comes out. (It's coming soon, so it won't be much of a wait.)What I'll do is fill my army up with nothing but ground units, make it so I don't have any other ground bonuses, and then do attacks with and without the tank as well as with and without the bear. Does that sound good, or would you like me to add anything else to the test case?Also, understand that I'm not going to be able to do this for every issue that comes up. I can understand how frustrated you are, Ferr, and I'll do what I can.Mark (J) - I know this is outside the realm of your role - and while there is an all out Mutany afoot with people being frustrated that it has taken 3 months to get any kind of real attempt to fix the Bear Tank - I just want to thank you for taking the arrows and attempting to calm the fury. It does seem a little late - but appreciated all the same.

The Bear Tank is the first event I did NOT win - so I don't have a Dog in this Fight - but I have seen the overall mood of the forums change offer the past 3 months and I hope it is not too late to bring some resolution to this issue and others in an attempt to keep the game worthwhile.

Thanks again!

Mcdoc
09-11-2012, 12:33 AM
Guys sorry to say this But the problem is it costs money to fix the issues and they usually are on vacation and there a company of laziness some pretty bad customer service + bad issues it's just unprofessional and yet no one from the company will do anything it's because we all keep coming back and simply they can't be bothered we have seen a decline in sales but gree is making other games which I tried some which suckCC mark is the messenger yet he has no power in what goes its others who decide we should bombardier them they should get the complaints unfortunately I see this going nowhere I preferred funzio over gree because they would fix bugs right away and because they where small they did really goodOMG - that has to be the most grammatically error free post Flan ever published. Those *ESL classes are finally taking root!

*ESL = English as Second Language.

Baraka
09-11-2012, 12:53 AM
Yeah nice work CCM credit where it's due. Hope stuff gets sorted for ya Ferr.

mickymacirl
09-11-2012, 02:07 AM
Ya generally CC Mark has been OK.

I couldn't give two hoots about a non-working boost from a small silly unit, it does bring up a larger more important point.

We all should be more concerned with the absolute lack of caring this company is showing for its customers, especially people who spend into the 10,000's (I'd never do it again, you shouldn't either, not when people are getting this for free or for half price)

The whole 'please check the forums for information' sent to active forum members is case in point, shocking.

I have been reporting bugs for months that go unfixed (an email from support saying its fixed does not FIX a problem) you ACTUALLY have to fix it first!

It's so bloody easy to cheat on this game that it devalues any purchases made through itunes, Apple have all my bug reports and the actions and NON-actions Gree has taken in relation to these, and refunded me accordingly, rightly so.

I'll lend my support from a technical perspective if you need it.

Vile Lynn
09-11-2012, 04:45 AM
Have you guys read the ToS? I'm sure you have.

Basically, it states that Funzio/GREE can do whatever it wants, whenever it wants, however it wants.

mickymacirl
09-11-2012, 05:11 AM
ToS doesn't cover a broken product.

Baraka
09-11-2012, 05:22 AM
I just ain't getting my hopes up on anything anymore. Hackers will never go away as Gree'd won't put time in to sort it. People want new maps. Which have been there like 3 months and Gree'd haven't implemented them. Leaderboard events no one likes and if you get a unit it doesn't work. CCM has tried his best but it's just poisoned company higher up that cares for noone but themselves. I still enjoy the game but I see a lot of people will soon quit unless it's sorted.

Commander Vador
09-11-2012, 06:00 AM
Hi Ferr,

I'm a new player; when I'm earing that Gree doesn't give the promised prizes that scares me quite a bit (since there's so much money involve in this game). Here's a suggestion, use your friends and allies to get what you deserved. Let me explain, ask your allies (you probably have quite a few of them) to send a generic email that describe your situation to Funzio/Gree. If your allies ask their allies to do the same thing, Funzio/Gree staff should be overloaded with emails. Obviously, if a large number of players show their disapointment you will get what you deserve.

On another hand, I'm looking for a mentor and I would be honored if you could spend a few minutes once in a while to guide me.

Thanks,

Commander Vador (MW: 955417644)

Baraka
09-11-2012, 06:16 AM
Hi Ferr,

I'm a new player; when I'm earing that Gree doesn't give the promised prizes that scares me quite a bit (since there's so much money involve in this game). Here's a suggestion, use your friends and allies to get what you deserved. Let me explain, ask your allies (you probably have quite a few of them) to send a generic email that describe your situation to Funzio/Gree. If your allies ask their allies to do the same thing, Funzio/Gree staff should be overloaded with emails. Obviously, if a large number of players show their disapointment you will get what you deserve.

On another hand, I'm looking for a mentor and I would be honored if you could spend a few minutes once in a while to guide me.

Thanks

good idea about emails but it would take days to email all his allies. About Ferr been your mentor, do you have tens of thousands of dollars lying around. Oh n welcome to forum.

Commander Vador
09-11-2012, 07:19 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome. Any interrest in mentoring?

Miner
09-11-2012, 07:23 AM
Holy smokes! I don't know where I've been but I just caught up on this thread. Dang.

I do believe CCM is limited in what he can do. I also believe the guy should have a little more authority. The culture at Gree needs a major shift towards the direction of actually VALUING their customers opinions. A quality product is not defined as one that works as the manufacturer intended. Rather, it should be defined as a product that works as the customer expects!

CCM buddy, that needs to be your #1 message to everyone at Gree. If you want a successful product, you MUST consider the expectations of your customers. When a prize is said it will be given, it must be given in a timely manner and it must work as your customer expects it to work. And the last people you want to be dis-satisfied is your heavy gold spenders for two reasons. 1) they'll stop spending (obviously) and 2) they are most likely to have disposable income that they're willing to use to take legal actions if they feel like that is necessary. Even a lawsuit won will be extremely expensive for Gree. At the moment, you have a customer with large sums of disposable income furious at the way the customers are being treated and he just happens to be a lawyer. Worst case scenario.

I've told CCM in PM's before that I don't envy his job. I REALLY don't envy it this week! He has to deal with a lot of crap and has his hands tied as to what he can do about it. Let's keep that in mind. The frustration we all have is 100% justified, but the object of the frustration shouldn't be CCM.

So CCM, thanks for representing us. Please continue to do so fervently and do whatever you can to express the overwhelming frustrations by your most active customers.

As for me, not another dime will be spent until I feel these issues have been addressed.

Agent Orange
09-11-2012, 07:26 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome. Any interrest in mentoring?

Your best bet is to read posts in the forum first. That should point you in the right direction as most questions have been posted and answered. If you have more specific questions post them in a new thread in the forum but keep in mind we'll hit you up with questions such as,

Your level
Number of allies
Attack and defence stats
Country
And intentions such as all out attack, camping, etc.

Baraka
09-11-2012, 07:34 AM
Haha sleep in did we lol. Yeah I think that's many peoples thinking. He took the full front of Ferrs wrath. There are so many issues but just to be kept in the loop on wats going on. Hopefully things will get sorted bit by bit. Just keep airing our views to the rest of Gree'd and keep is in the loop I'll be happy enough.

Agent Orange
09-11-2012, 07:35 AM
Miner, I think the fundamental problems started with Funzio. When I first started playing any form of response from the devs was non existent but these issues of non working features and problems with the app were occuring long before Gree took over.

Things if you beleive it have improved a lot.

Since I don't play a lot of online games I have no experience with Gree but I would be curious as to how they treat their customer base. Are they perceived as better or worse. If better then yes a mass emailing might be in order or do some digging and see if there is an email for someone further up the food chain. If I get time at work I'll see if we have a media contact for them otherwise I'll go through our contacts at Apple.

Miner
09-11-2012, 07:42 AM
AO - That may be true, but Funzio's problems are now Gree's problems. If you went out and bought a car and found out after buying it that the engine was a piece of crap and didn't run, would you fix the engine? Or just give the car a new paint job? Gree is choosing to just paint the car and not to fix the underlying problems. At least it appears that way from my point of view.

"Maybe if we give it a paint job with racing stripes and flames on it, then it will LOOK like it goes fast!"

Miner
09-11-2012, 07:44 AM
He took the full front of Ferrs wrath.

Yes, he did. And in all seriousness, he handled it well. Better than most would have.

And Ferr -- I don't think you were wrong in anything you said. I can certainly understand your frustrations and really appreciate your willingness to stand up for this. You've paid a high price to have a loud voice and I'm glad you're using it.

Agent Orange
09-11-2012, 08:00 AM
AO - That may be true, but Funzio's problems are now Gree's problems. If you went out and bought a car and found out after buying it that the engine was a piece of crap and didn't run, would you fix the engine? Or just give the car a new paint job? Gree is choosing to just paint the car and not to fix the underlying problems. At least it appears that way from my point of view.

"Maybe if we give it a paint job with racing stripes and flames on it, then it will LOOK like it goes fast!"

Yes this is true but by understanding the history one can perhaps find a route to the solution.

Think we are going to see quite a culture shock for Funzioites as the new owners start reigning things in.

Here is an article on the founder of Gree, http://www.forbes.com/global/2010/0118/japan-rich-list-10-green-google-networking-early-riser.html

My guess is being Japanese the last thing he wants is to loose face (no not by IED) especially by a new aquisition so they may be more open to reigning things in and implimenting fixes the trick is to find out who to target and open up a dialog with. People online are fickle and bad news going viral is going to be a very bad thing.

Something odd that I noticed just now, Apple's app ratings for MW are down, could not post just a few minutes ago. Think targeting the ratings will make a difference though can't figure out why someone would post a negative review yet give the app 5 stars.

Fl@sh
09-11-2012, 08:31 AM
I don't think that's the full force of Ferrs wrath. Get your popcorn ready because the show is just starting ladies and gentlemen.

Baraka
09-11-2012, 08:51 AM
I don't think that's the full force of Ferrs wrath. Get your popcorn ready because the show is just starting ladies and gentlemen.I can't wait. !!!!

dthfrmabv
09-11-2012, 09:55 AM
Miner, I think the fundamental problems started with Funzio. When I first started playing any form of response from the devs was non existent but these issues of non working features and problems with the app were occuring long before Gree took over.

Things if you beleive it have improved a lot.

Since I don't play a lot of online games I have no experience with Gree but I would be curious as to how they treat their customer base. Are they perceived as better or worse. If better then yes a mass emailing might be in order or do some digging and see if there is an email for someone further up the food chain. If I get time at work I'll see if we have a media contact for them otherwise I'll go through our contacts at Apple.

I think worst I used to play one of Gree's game - and had quit long before I begun MW and KA

dthfrmabv
09-11-2012, 09:58 AM

no it wont move faster. It will still be a turtle but at least it will move out of the lot faster - if you know what I mean. Many unsuspecting "good customers new, old, and prospective, are being misinformed (or worst uninformed)

Ferr
09-11-2012, 02:36 PM

Poop, your point is clear. I would say hard on the issue and soft on the person. From such perspective you are right. However, the secretary says she is just the seccretary who does what the manager says, the manager says he is just the manager who does what the shareholder says. The shareholder will tell you he is just the shareholder of a legal entity with which you have a problem and for which he bears no liability. In many cases you have no other viable option but to start shooting the messenger and trigger chain of command. This is what is happening now. I have no personal grudge against any employee of funzio/Gree. He does his work and by all means i am willing to assume he does it to the best of his abilities. He will however now tell his boss that he is being shot. This will not lead to any uncomfortable feeling with CCM as he is just professionally shot. He knows and understands this. He can have a drink with me anytime. He is professionally representing points of view, just like we are. They conflict, the points of view that is, not the persons behind it.
In my further responses i will keep your remark in sight though. Lets be hard on the issue, and a bit softer on the person ;).

Ferr
09-11-2012, 02:45 PM
Hi Ferr,

Thanks,

My advice to new players now is to enjoy the game but do it as a free player on the lowest possible levels. Camp as long as you can on the lowest levels and do not, i repeat, do not purchase gold. There is no way you will ever be able to come close to the big gold players anymore even with tens of thousands of dollars. The unbalance of the game is getting worse with each event. This is also a structural problem of the game. For this reason alone the sustainability of mw is about zero. This is about all i can mentor you ;). Be safe!

Ferr
09-11-2012, 02:48 PM
Yes, he did. And in all seriousness, he handled it well. Better than most would have.

And Ferr -- I don't think you were wrong in anything you said. I can certainly understand your frustrations and really appreciate your willingness to stand up for this. You've paid a high price to have a loud voice and I'm glad you're using it.
Thank you miner. I saw you tried to pm me. My inbox was full. I rectified that.

Ferr
09-11-2012, 02:54 PM
CCM - you are the bridge between us MW players and those within your company who can make changes. It is obvious for months that various issues had built up unresolved and new problems added to the already seriously flawed game.

You have read many complaints on this board and especially from those who are your TOP CUSTOMERS who's spent tens of thousands on this game. I think it is wise that you escalate the issues higher up the food chain as many issues still remain unresolved. The "man in charge" needs to know the dissatisfaction from your customers so something can be done about your PM, engineering, and support team's performance.

Trouble is a brewing. I don't think GREE, even as big as a company as it is, would like to take on multiple disgruntled customers, who has the financial means to drop tens of thousands of dollars on a game, to be so upset to a point to take legal action.

We're not your average teenagers but professionals who have the financial means and the experience to really make GREE take a hit for dismal performance. Many of us are here for fun and not looking to take on another serious legal battle but it looks like more and more players are getting pushed over the edge.

I hope GREE can work it out so we start to see some real changes and fixes to the game before it comes to a point of no return but my patience is running thin, like Ferr.

Hey george, good to see you here as well. Your remarks are, unfortunately, completely true.

Ferr
09-11-2012, 03:06 PM

Pirate, what a sad moment that will be when we compare our credit card statements ;). We are surely the 2 biggest idiots in this game. You and i tied on nr 1 on leaderboard. For this reason alone you should be awarded the broken tank as well. There is also another reason why you and four others should get the tank. If you read the prize it says that the country leaders will get the grand prize. How in hell can they interpret that in such way that just 1 tank will be awarded? I herewith proclaim to this forum that if you and the four other country leaders do not receive the prize i will return the Prize to funzio and raise my claim. They can not entice people to spend and along the way deliver a different interpretation of perfectly claer wordings. Great to work together with you colleague ;)

Jhenry02
09-11-2012, 03:09 PM
I am following this rather attentively. Inhave had issues where the boss event pops up while completing pve missions and lost thousands upon thousands of energy points. After dealing with two different tech support people who claimed they were going to refill my energy and give me in game money; instead they just kept doubling my energy max (which was nice but not right.) I finally got a third tech person who refilled my stamina and gave me some gold for refills. That was appropriate.

Then today, same thing happens taking down some seph boss in microporcesser map.

So this tells me they placate customers but yet allow the problems to continue.

Ferr or any US attorney, since this company is multinational in sales, can we use the Foreign and Corrupt Practices Act, in addition to Breach of Contract?

-jason

bbprofitz
09-11-2012, 03:34 PM
i just wish Gree(d) would take 1 week off from all these freakin events & contests, and spend that time FIXING all the problems and bugs that have been discussed throughout this forum. If they spent as much time FIXING the issues as they did developing new contests, they would have an awesome game.

yeah, i realize Gree(d) makes alot of money from the events & such... but in the long run it's definitely looking like their approach will bite them. Gree(d): take some time and patch all the bugs that have been discussed. Get your developers & programmers involved in support for just 1 week to get caught up on your COUNTLESS support tickets. The ship is sinking, and people are jumping off fast.

Just my 2 cents.

Ferr
09-11-2012, 04:46 PM
I am following this rather attentively. Inhave had issues where the boss event pops up while completing pve missions and lost thousands upon thousands of energy points. After dealing with two different tech support people who claimed they were going to refill my energy and give me in game money; instead they just kept doubling my energy max (which was nice but not right.) I finally got a third tech person who refilled my stamina and gave me some gold for refills. That was appropriate.

Then today, same thing happens taking down some seph boss in microporcesser map.

So this tells me they placate customers but yet allow the problems to continue.

Ferr or any US attorney, since this company is multinational in sales, can we use the Foreign and Corrupt Practices Act, in addition to Breach of Contract?

-jason
That is being looked into jason. Based on the general conditions California law is applicable.

dthfrmabv
09-11-2012, 04:51 PM
Have you guys read the ToS? I'm sure you have.

Basically, it states that Funzio/GREE can do whatever it wants, whenever it wants, however it wants.

The ToS means jack sh*t in the court of law - WHEN a primary party had broken a law. You can not have a legitimate ToS that favors and gives advantage for company's to manipulate their customers. When business transaction is an exchange of goods or services for cash or similar service/goods. When Funzio (Gree) took players money, it implicitly made a bidding agreement to deliver a service or product to the player who purchased gold and bought units & participated in events and used gold. It is an imposed (contractual) obligation for Funzio to deliver the services/product. When (or if) Funzio do not deliver the product or service is considered a breach contract. NYC is favorable on the plaintiff side when it comes to contracts cases.

Miner
09-11-2012, 05:14 PM
Anyone want to take bets that their solution to this problem is a gold sale?

Ryan5100
09-11-2012, 05:17 PM
Anyone want to take bets that their solution to this problem is a gold sale?Or nothing?

Baraka
09-11-2012, 05:22 PM
Anyone want to take bets that their solution to this problem is a gold sale?Heard its massive though. 25 % off.

Gambit12
09-11-2012, 05:27 PM
Heard its massive though. 25 % off.

No, 50% off...or more..

Skyser30518
09-11-2012, 05:28 PM
No, 50% off...or more..
No, that was Tony's sale.

Poopenshire
09-11-2012, 05:47 PM
No sale is big enough to make up for the mistakes. No amount of free gold can make up for the devaluation of what already have due to hackers and cheats. With every event and LE set, old units are devalued and obsoleted. I can't begin to list the indestructable units that never fight for me anymore. Every bonus devalues those we already earned. Think about the decrease in upgrade time bonuses. The amount of gold equivelant they are worth is unmeasurable, and for every gold bar spent to speed up an upgrade is that much more worthless. Its worse for those who started playing after the time it was offered.

bigflan
09-11-2012, 05:56 PM
Poopinshire is always angry now wow look at what a game does to someone

Ajk
09-11-2012, 06:05 PM
I would like to thank all of the big spenders for bringing this problem to a head finally. You have really brought some perspective into just where this game game sits. A gigantic cluster f@&k!! No matter how much money you spend, you will still be at the mercy of the whales. While I haven't got near as much money as they have tied up in this game, it's enough to make me sick that I have spent that much for truly nothing. I just hope more people realize this and read this thread to make them think twice before wasting their money.

If they made this game totally free from the beginning I don't think it would have been this bad. Kind of ironic in a way, money really killed this game.

Dr. Dengus
09-11-2012, 06:59 PM
Anyone want to take bets that their solution to this problem is a gold sale?

99.99999% off ... I'm in lol ...

Jhenry02
09-11-2012, 09:57 PM
I spoke with Tech Support Chris via email. He seems to be the only competent support member they have.

I told him of the mutiny on the forums and that these mistakes are getting out of hand. His reply that it mostly CCM's domain. I am sorry, but there have been too many complaints ignored, until Ferr, one of the big spenders threatened legal action. If CCM isn't to blame, who is? He is responsible for all complaints on here and has ignored most of them. The little fish who have spent less than $100 really are ignored.

When I joined the forum, everyone referenced CCM, especially in complaints and suggestions. I had no idea who he is or his job reaponsibility, until this recent debacle. I saw 5+ complaint and suggestion posts with no response from him. Just goes to show, the 50 big spenders wield more power than the 1000+ little guys.

Rant over
Jason

sparckle
09-12-2012, 12:20 AM
My condolences are with you Ferr.

These injustices must stop!

Poopenshire
09-12-2012, 05:46 AM
I spoke with Tech Support Chris via email. He seems to be the only competent support member they have.

I told him of the mutiny on the forums and that these mistakes are getting out of hand. His reply that it mostly CCM's domain. I am sorry, but there have been too many complaints ignored, until Ferr, one of the big spenders threatened legal action. If CCM isn't to blame, who is? He is responsible for all complaints on here and has ignored most of them. The little fish who have spent less than $100 really are ignored.

When I joined the forum, everyone referenced CCM, especially in complaints and suggestions. I had no idea who he is or his job reaponsibility, until this recent debacle. I saw 5+ complaint and suggestion posts with no response from him. Just goes to show, the 50 big spenders wield more power than the 1000+ little guys.

Rant over
Jason

Mark's job I believe is Community Manager. I believe he job is to facilitate communication between us and the people who make decisions as well as with support. The real problem is not with Mark, I believe he really does tell the people our issues, the problem is the leadership in Gree just doesn't care or would have acted by now. The leadership is hiding behind policies and scape goats hope beyond hope to keep wringing every last dollar out of us.

We need to send a message to the top of the food chain in Gree that this is unacceptable. We need decision makers to come here and answer for their "crimes". When I had 100 people reporting to me and there was something to answer for by god I stood up and answered for it. Thats the responsibility of a leader. You live and die by your actions and your peoples actions. In this case the leaders of Gree have choosen to not listen to the customer and need to answer for that. I speak of not shooting the messanger becuase I fully beleive Mark has done what we requested, I have it on good authority from another App company that worked with Gree in the past that this is really what Gree does. Their goal is not a playable/sustainable game. Its a game that can maximize profit and revenue and lowers overhead costs. Long term games have high overhead costs, Gree wants the money in the short term and will work only to sustain those revenues. When a game dries up they move on and close down the old one. They don't spend money on games that are not making money.

This is a business, and we have to remember they are business people first. If we want change we need to act like a business ourselves, be focused and direct in our actions.

mickymacirl
09-12-2012, 05:52 AM
No, 50% off...or more..

Why would people buy gold when its offered by hackers for less than half the price? Or for free in some cases!

Dhusagar
09-12-2012, 06:54 AM
WOW! I have just read the whole thread.

As someone who has spent over £2k over the 3 games, I am glad I have read this.

Ferr - truly sorry you got shafted.

How about starting a crowdsourcing fund to create a group action? I will contribute.

Any product has to be "fit for purpose". When a hacker steals from me, that is theft of my (converted) money. When a provider fails to provide me with the goods they advertise, that is breach of contract. If I have invested time and effort into receiving "faulty" goods, am I entitled to recompense? What does CA law state about mis-selling of goods or services?

albeezy
09-12-2012, 07:41 AM
Is there a doctor, errrr lawyer in the house?

Buggs1a
09-12-2012, 08:12 AM
My old man had a word for this... ASININE!!! How do these dip$hits turn the lights on in the morning?

They get a monkey to do it for them.

Buggs1a
09-12-2012, 08:19 AM
That's good (although very unfortunate)news Ferr. You are correct that this is probably going to a long drawn out process. But, it needs to be done and it's better that a big spender such as yourself is doing it.

I'm starting to wonder if their tech support is really some fat guy in his underwear sitting behind his computer in his mom's basement with cheeto fingers and a beer.

Like in the latest die hard movie lol.

Crime City Mark
09-12-2012, 10:01 AM
I haven't had the chance to test the items yet, but I'm working with the PM staff about this and it's going to be brought up in a meeting I have with them tomorrow.

Just wanted to give an update.

Fl@sh
09-12-2012, 10:20 AM
I haven't had the chance to test the items yet, but I'm working with the PM staff about this and it's going to be brought up in a meeting I have with them tomorrow.

Just wanted to give an update.Is it okay for me to assume the Dragon Knight Heli 20% ground boost will be tested as well?

Miner
09-12-2012, 10:29 AM
Hey Mark. I appreciate you doing some testing. I'm really interested in what you prove with the assault bear boost as it relates to the boss events. I've kept some pretty detailed data on the last 3 boss events and really don't see how I'm getting 30% more attack from ground units on these events. It looks like everyone's damage on a cash hit is approximately their raw attack score. Mine was slightly below my raw attack score. With a 30% boost to my ground units, it should have been substantially higher.

Miner
09-12-2012, 10:36 AM
CCM - Here's a sample of some of the data from the last boss event.

Starting Level: 95
Allies: 475
Boosted Attack: 73,257
Raw Attack: 67,541 (as viewed through my 2nd game which is a different country than my main game)
Free Hit Damage: 43,223
Cash Hit Damage: 64,488

This is towards the beginning of the boss event. Obviously, things changed as the event when on.

Ferr
09-12-2012, 07:12 PM
This Thread is closed. Tank is dispAtched to pe and myself. The other 4 country leaders have not received it. We will force gree to dispatch those with whatever means possible. The results you will find in a future thread.
Be safe all
Ferr

Buggs1a
09-12-2012, 08:32 PM
This lol. Ferr would probably do a better job.

If this means O I think most people would be better. I hate him.

Gambit12
09-12-2012, 08:36 PM
This Thread is closed. Tank is dispAtched to pe and myself. The other 4 country leaders have not received it. We will force gree to dispatch those with whatever means possible. The results you will find in a future thread.
Be safe all
Ferr

Congrats to you Ferr..!! You deserve the grand prize... You are really the champion for 2 consecutive auction events..!! i guess nobody can beat you in MW now except those hackers can...

asdfg12345
09-12-2012, 08:48 PM
I dont understand how it is so hard for gree to put a +1 in the freaken array of units. Any beginner programmer can do it...
This is the most poorly run business I have ever seen.

Tate
09-12-2012, 09:52 PM
it obviously doesn't matter to them after all! Gree wins, as proven out in the new event

Jhenry02
09-15-2012, 11:30 AM
And ferr is leading this event too..:

General Soviet
09-15-2012, 11:55 AM
That's great, Ferr! You deserve it for all your hard work, in the event, and against the denials.

Lawyer
09-16-2012, 01:12 PM
Joining TEAM FERR .....