PDA

View Full Version : GREE: Fix the Goal List

Vile Lynn
09-09-2012, 09:44 AM
Tired of sending in support tickets...

Could you please make the goals list without limits, especially if you're going to throw us a bunch of goals during events?

mxz
09-09-2012, 09:59 AM
If the engineers read the forums we probably wouldn't need to call them out so often.

Vile Lynn
09-09-2012, 10:11 AM
If the engineers read the forums we probably wouldn't need to call them out so often.

True, but I know somebody at GREE reads it, otherwise the TLC drop rate wouldn't have been cut down so quickly.
Ha, that's my rationing anyways.

Sandukan
09-09-2012, 10:13 AM
The attack and defense stats in my profile never matches with those in the goals list.

jobadass
09-09-2012, 10:13 AM
Please read my sig....whatta joke!

SoccerStud
09-09-2012, 10:34 AM
Hahaha, that is a joke jobadass.

mxz
09-09-2012, 10:48 AM
True, but I know somebody at GREE reads it, otherwise the TLC drop rate wouldn't have been cut down so quickly.Theres a big difference between changing one number (like a drop rate) and rewriting sections of code (testing, publishing to the app store), like changing how the goal list works.

Vile Lynn
09-09-2012, 01:21 PM
Please read my sig....whatta joke!
Yeah, I wasn't so sure he knew about the history between "the community" & "we" when he posted that.

Theres a big difference between changing one number (like a drop rate) and rewriting sections of code (testing, publishing to the app store), like changing how the goal list works.
good point... I really don't know programming (at all) or how easy or hard it would be... I'm sure checking everyone's account to see how many times they beat O'Maley is difficult & time-consuming, too. I don't envy those guys having to fix so many problems all at once, but they are stacking up & up on them.

Lonestoner
09-09-2012, 02:09 PM
Theres a big difference between changing one number (like a drop rate) and rewriting sections of code (testing, publishing to the app store), like changing how the goal list works.

You're competely right! One requires effort, while the other requires.. Well.. A monkey could do it.

gambet1234
09-14-2012, 03:01 AM
The attack and defense stats in my profile never matches with those in the goals list.

I'm thinking of cutting my mafia back to 500 just to see what my defense really is. I know my attack because of the goal, but have no clue what other people are seeing when they actually attack me.

Is there any reason to ever have over 500 members? Seeing someone with huge defense usually doesn't bother me if I see that they have 2000 mafia. I know the number is inflated and try to hit them anyway. I'm at TL round 82 right now. Where does it top out? Why does everyone work toward a huge mafia? 499 should be the standard max from what I can see. That prevents the TL attackers from bothering with you at all for the most part. I usually only try to rob players with 500 or more because I want to see if I can hit them to advance the TL goal if they have nothing to rob. Thoughts?