PDA

View Full Version : Token instead of 15th Tire Rim response

iteachem
09-09-2012, 07:07 AM
So.. I submitted a ticket anyway as I would love to have the rifle that should have come with number 15. Take a look at the response below. Don't think they even answered my question and only responded with info about fixing the leader-board and awarding prizes based on that, just clarifying leader board issues. What about items for those who didn't make the leaderboard?

Anyone else receive a token instead of a rim when you should have gotten and item? And did you get it?

.. Sep 08 16:56 (PDT):

Hey iteachem,

Thank you for the report. Due to a data issue, the event was awarding incorrect leaderboard tokens in the last few hours. We're aware of the issue, and taking it into account to determine the winners. Players who were in the top 250 tokens collected group, and the top 25, and the top total player, will all receive the appropriate rewards regardless of what the token type was showing.

Regards,

Describe the issue here...

So see photo below, but I should have gotten the 15th rim and the rifle from the last event, but I got an illicit goods instead.

Thanks,

balax
09-09-2012, 07:12 AM
i had the exactly the same problem,
they gave me the same answer at first
and after i emailed them back they gave me the rifle

iteachem
09-09-2012, 07:18 AM
i had the exactly the same problem,
they gave me the same answer at first
and after i emailed them back they gave me the rifle

Thanks.. I was wondering if they did not read my email.. what was the name of the rifle again? I can't find the event thread

Sandukan
09-09-2012, 07:36 AM
Got it after second email as well.
It's called the Overwatch rifle.

iteachem
09-09-2012, 07:38 AM
Got it after second email as well.
It's called the Overwatch rifle.

Thanks. just fired off second email. I can't figure out if they just don't read the initial support email or not

TonySpaghetti
09-09-2012, 07:40 AM
Thanks. just fired off second email. I can't figure out if they just don't read the initial support email or not

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't.

balax
09-09-2012, 07:50 AM
while i was spending gold trying to get my 15th rim (there was only minutes left for the event to end), i got 2 of the unknown items, so i asked from support to get back the gold i had spend because if everything was ok i would have take the rifle from the first try. I send again and again email but they were pretending they couldn't understand ...

"hello,
thank you for the weapon but as a see you are not going to return to me the
extra gold that i used to get that weapon eventhow i should have had it
without using that gold.

I truly believe that this is not fair as i explain you exactly what
happened. Anyway i am not going to bother you again for that issue.
thank you"

"Hey
Thanks for writing back. The gold that you spent on the event was all accounted for in your total. When you spent gold to open the crates and reset the timer, you were still getting the Black Market Rims in the end. None of the gold spent was lost in the abyss or anything, you got credit for everything. You had 16 event items at the end, meaning that you won the Overwatch Rifle as well as the prizes for getting the 5th and 10th item. I apologize for the confusion.

Regards,"

they told me that the extra gold i spend (whitch was about 200) gave me rewards !!!
some r.p, some money and another unknown item
the funny thing is that they were right !!!
In the next exclusive android event i started with 2 items and not with zeroo !!!!

dudeman
09-09-2012, 07:58 AM
If they are like EA support, they don't do jack. Copy/paste prefab answers for every single ticket, and in many cases I would get the same copy/paste reply three or four times from three or four different people. Not only were those (EA) people not reading the tickets, they were bouncing them around the office like "s*it, I don't want to deal with this ticket, YOU take this one".

Ticket #201550 took over 96 hours to get a prefab copy/paste reply. Theyre doing something over there, just not reading tickets.

I guess they are only closing tickets for people who are willing to follow up on their tickets.

Oh, btw, my experience with EA support was so bad that I literally will not buy an EA game ever again. I won't ever go near another GREEtarded product again either after I am done with CC.

TonySpaghetti
09-09-2012, 08:01 AM
I won't ever go near another GREEtarded product again either after I am done with CC.

You'll never be done with CC. Its a life sentence. ;)

balax
09-09-2012, 08:05 AM
I won't ever go near another GREEtarded product again either after I am done with CC.

You'll never be done with CC. Its a life sentence. ;)
i agree with both of u :)

Steve0
09-09-2012, 08:26 AM
I got the same responce as you teach. I would like the number 10 item since i opend a blank one which should of been a rim.

mikkobaby
09-09-2012, 08:43 AM
@ iteachem I'm in the same situation as u. Was given a token instead of the 15th auto rim. Wrote in to support & 3days later the Overwatch rifle was in my inventory.

kuksluk
09-23-2012, 04:37 PM
This **** is still not fixed... If I could post new threads I'd tell you all about it...

iteachem
09-23-2012, 05:02 PM
They fixed for me when I emailed again...forgot to followupp

kuksluk
09-23-2012, 05:26 PM
I emailed again and it turns out they never converted the empty/invincible box rewards to black market rims, they only "converted" the illicit goods to rims.

Lots of people got empty box opens right before the illicit goods started dropping and these were not calculated in the total (as rims), so the final leader board is still not correct...

And I'm pretty certain there was a period right before the "empty" boxes where no rims/empty/illicit or any other comparable items were being dropped at all... I opened around 30 boxes (gold opens + resets) without a single successful open (successful = rim or equal) then the empty boxes started and then the illicit goods...

I urge every one that got the empty box opens to re-open their tickets - you've been screwed again!

TonySpaghetti
09-23-2012, 05:38 PM
I emailed again and it turns out they never converted the empty/invincible box rewards to black market rims, they only "converted" the illicit goods to rims.

Lots of people got empty box opens right before the illicit goods started dropping and these were not calculated in the total (as rims), so the final leader board is still not correct...

And I'm pretty certain there was a period right before the "empty" boxes where no rims/empty/illicit or any other comparable items were being dropped at all... I opened around 30 boxes (gold opens + resets) without a single successful open (successful = rim or equal) then the empty boxes started and then the illicit goods...

I urge every one that got the empty box opens to re-open their tickets - you've been screwed again!

You should be able to start a thread now.

kuksluk
09-23-2012, 05:52 PM
You should be able to start a thread now.

Still can't...