View Full Version : Android vs iphone

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
09-09-2012, 02:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0ZO6eM4EUE

U F***KING I SHEEEEEEEEEEPSSSsSS

balax
09-09-2012, 02:48 AM
What u r doing is illegal
apple and samsung are in courts and it is forbidden to start threads that compare the two companies.
U can be accused of discriminating in favor of apple, pay compensation and banned from the game
be aware

PawnXIIX
09-09-2012, 02:49 AM
Just like the top comment on that video says, Apple does not necessarily make superior products. I personally look up to Steve Jobs as the person who managed to sell inferior products at higher prices mainly because of their sleek design and because they play of the physical need for people to have something shiny.

This video comes at no shock to me :P

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
09-09-2012, 03:22 AM
LOL ao u accept being a sheep? is that what ur saying/?

balax
09-09-2012, 03:33 AM
LOL ao u accept being a sheep? is that what ur saying/?

u thing this if funny?

U might be too strong for me
i suggest that u start a thread about your MS13 Gang so players might join
it would be really interesting

Auxilium
09-09-2012, 04:04 AM
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/8369/iaintgotno.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/99/iaintgotno.jpg/)

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
09-09-2012, 04:36 AM
llool i phone sux

_dan_
09-09-2012, 06:06 AM
Samsung smartphones today are Samsung hardware + Google's Android. Samsung has its own smart phone platform named Bada and no one but South Koreans love it.

TonySpaghetti
09-09-2012, 07:48 AM
man this thrread was unnescecary ,any problemscreate a tiket my freind not a thrread.

Here's my response to your thread, TonyMontana. ^^^^^^

Deluxe
09-09-2012, 10:01 AM
Just like people should have their intelligence tested before having kids, this forum should conduct a basic grammar and intelligence test before people are allowed to post so that idiots like turkish boy wont be everywhere spreading their idiocy

Bala82
09-09-2012, 10:26 AM
Just like people should have their intelligence tested before having kids, this forum should conduct a basic grammar and intelligence test before people are allowed to post so that idiots like turkish boy wont be everywhere spreading their idiocy

Wow so your saying people need to be intelligent to have kids ?. It's not rock science LOL.

Last time i check everyone has freedom of speech no matter how bad there English is ?

It's not our fault technology doesn't exist translate bad grammar into proper English if we have spell check how difficult is it create a software where you can turn bad English into good English ?

Olly1
09-09-2012, 10:31 AM
Rock science. Ha!

Deluxe
09-09-2012, 10:40 AM
Wow so your saying people need to be intelligent to have kids ?. It's not rock science LOL.

Last time i check everyone has freedom of speech no matter how bad there English is ?

It's not our fault technology doesn't exist translate bad grammar into proper English if we have spell check how difficult is it create a software where you can turn bad English into good English ?

Im not talking about language barrier issues...the test should exist in all necessary languages so that lack of familiarity with english doesnt affect results...

And how many GD times do we have to go over this...there is no f-ing freedom of speech on a private forum

Deluxe
09-09-2012, 10:41 AM
Rock science. Ha!

Also known as geology ha ha

Auxilium
09-09-2012, 10:42 AM
Rock science. Ha!
Nice one:D

Bala82
09-09-2012, 10:53 AM
And how many GD times do we have to go over this...there is no f-ing freedom of speech on a private forum

This is not a private forum it's a public forum since you don't need to be a member to read the comment. A fourm that require members to log in to view the fourm is considered a private fourm. :)

Bala82
09-09-2012, 10:54 AM
Rock science. Ha!

i deserve that but at least it made you smile :)

_dan_
09-09-2012, 10:59 AM
This is not a private forum it's a public forum since you don't need to be a member to read the comment. A fourm that require members to log in to view the fourm is considered a private fourm. :)

Even they make this private forum, that's also not the case. CC is a worldwide game, surely have worldwide players, only Funzio/Gree have the rights to say it's not for someone (but they never say so).

Deluxe
09-09-2012, 11:27 AM

Youre plain wrong...why dont you go start a racist thread and see how long your freedom of speech lasts...i cant believe im having this conversation especially w someone w over 600 posts cuz youre talking about this forum like its your first day

Bala82
09-09-2012, 11:44 AM
Youre plain wrong...why dont you go start a racist thread and see how long your freedom of speech lasts...i cant believe im having this conversation especially w someone w over 600 posts cuz youre talking about this forum like its your first day

if i wanted post a racist topic i would join racist forum. I wouldn't post it on crime city fourm since the fourm is about the game. When i was talking about freedom of speech i refer narrow context within the game so if i post a topic how awful crime city game i have a right post assuming i wasn't offensive ?. As a member i agree to term of condition.

Deluxe
09-09-2012, 12:08 PM
if i wanted post a racist topic i would join racist forum. I wouldn't post it on crime city fourm since the fourm is about the game. When i was talking about freedom of speech i refer narrow context within the game so if i post a topic how awful crime city game i have a right post assuming i wasn't offensive ?. As a member i agree to term of condition.

And agreeing to the TOS is the vessel by which that freedom of speech is taken away...thanks for helping my point

Bala82
09-09-2012, 12:19 PM
your welcome i just didn't see the connection until i typed that comment. :). Does anyone actually bothered reading TOS? i bet the majority don't even bother reading it . They simply tick the box.

Lonestoner
09-09-2012, 02:02 PM
heard someone say have somewhere have gold sales ,i find it ,who need sales

price for gold and cash, can tell me ,or add the guy,alliance ID:482602694

,palringo ID: 17198880 ,or join palringo room [apps club] , MSN:

masupingangle@126.com ,ICQ:624971750 ,PM Rose for details.

Die spammer scum, DIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Reported.

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
09-09-2012, 03:11 PM
ppl like him ruin this worldd

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
09-09-2012, 03:18 PM
delux shut the f up ,and wipe ur mouth ur talking sh1t again

Deluxe
09-09-2012, 04:27 PM
delux shut the f up ,and wipe ur mouth ur talking sh1t again

Coming from one of the most despised forum members that is funny!! You should have your lips stapled shut so no one else has to endure the pointlessness of your words or thoughts

Deluxe
09-09-2012, 04:29 PM
ppl like him ruin this worldd

Coming from you this is again very funny because you are a pot and he is a kettle...that reference go over your empty head? Thought so...idiot

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
09-09-2012, 06:42 PM
lol ur just another forum member thats got his head up his a$$

iteachem
09-09-2012, 06:45 PM

spoken like one with significant experience in this area of the human body...

Deluxe
09-09-2012, 07:35 PM

Wow thats so hurtul that the biggest POS on this forum doesnt like me...

TruthHurts
09-09-2012, 07:41 PM
Welcome to the forum, keep your hands inside the ride at all times, and do not feed the animals... Especially the tigers!