PDA

View Full Version : Tapjoy Gold

ss30
09-09-2012, 01:07 AM
Hi I have just changed my iPhone from a 3GS to a 4S and tapjoy tell me that I cant get gold on my 4S

Is there anyone on here collecting tapjoy gold on their iPhone 4S?

Thanks

ss30

DBM 2IC
09-09-2012, 01:29 AM
I've got an iPhone 4 and it works and my mate has the 4s and it works fine for him too

Auxilium
09-09-2012, 04:08 AM
4S works fine for me.

ss30
09-09-2012, 04:35 AM
Thank for replying

Since I have my 4S I havent been able to earn tapjoy gold and tapjoy say that you cant earn gold on a 4S WTF

Thanos
09-09-2012, 09:47 AM
I'm not sure about 4S but on my iPad 2 when I go and DL a game for gold, it doesn't credit me for the game. Then I go back to tap joy and hit the link again and it says "this game is not avalible but you can download anyway."
Ex: Slots for 5 gold
I have had luck with a few though. Just frustrating going through it to not get credit and all that.

Lonestoner
09-09-2012, 01:50 PM
I'm not sure about 4S but on my iPad 2 when I go and DL a game for gold, it doesn't credit me for the game. Then I go back to tap joy and hit the link again and it says "this game is not avalible but you can download anyway."
Ex: Slots for 5 gold
I have had luck with a few though. Just frustrating going through it to not get credit and all that.

This has happened to me now with the first 4 things I've gotten from tapjoy (the site). Texas Poker, Blood & Glory: Legend didn't work for me (games), as well as the Netflix free trial, and the Real SuperPass offers have not credited me yet either (much more gold).

The support link is all wonky too when using it from my phone. If I try to send in a ticket without selecting a specific offer, it bugs out and says an unknown error happened. But when I try to select a specific offer, it only shows one offer that I haven't done, and nothing else.

Also, when browsing tapjoy on my phone, the amounts of gold for the offers has now disappeared, and has been replaced by a worthless tiny gold bar icon.

On a side note, everything works properly when I'm on my computer. Still can't send tickets if you don't select a specific offer, but the offers actually show up now for selection. I also figured out that you can send a "Bug Report" ticket in and it will go straight to them, no offer selection needed.

Thanos
09-09-2012, 01:55 PM
I saw that you could report it if you weren't credited but I didn't go through the hassle of trying.
I also see there's a Gree app in the store that you sign in and shows you gree games and profile. I wonder if they are trying to knock tap joy out and make one big thing for themselves.
Seems they are trying to integrate to much at one time and it's affecting the games.
I can't cry over spilled free milk so I deal...

Lonestoner
09-09-2012, 02:42 PM
I just found that the Firefox browser for android shows the gold amounts for the offers, if anyone else encounters this problem.

Also, the default browser would close itself sometimes on the tapjoy site, usually when clicking "Load More Offers", but now it started when clicking on help to get support. I tried clearing cookies and cache for the default browser and it didn't fix the problem.