PDA

View Full Version : Bodyguard Agencies fixed!!!

Timbo Slice
09-08-2012, 08:17 PM
According to support:

"Thank you for the inquiry. This issue was reported a while ago and has been investigated thoroughly. The Bodyguard Agency defense buildings are in fact putting out their claimed amount of defense. All reports to the contrary are either incorrect or out-of-date"

I inquired about getting a refund for my 8 bodyguard agencies and this was their response.....

Really?......

TonySpaghetti
09-08-2012, 08:20 PM
I got the same response. I didn't want to pursue the matter any further. People on here were saying they weren't, and Funzio saying they were. Between the people on here and the ones who can't get a single event right, I'd have to side with the former, but who the fucl< cares.

(CCC)Dipstik
09-08-2012, 08:21 PM
Nope. Nothing's changed that I've seen.

Steve0
09-08-2012, 08:26 PM
You ave to remember that when attacking some one they use all of there defense weapons and half of there defense buildings and then when Robbing that person they use half of there defense weapons and all of there defense buildings. whats why it is easyer to rob a higher stat person than to attack.

(CCC)- The Pope
09-08-2012, 08:28 PM
According to support:

"Thank you for the inquiry. This issue was reported a while ago and has been investigated thoroughly. The Bodyguard Agency defense buildings are in fact putting out their claimed amount of defense. All reports to the contrary are either incorrect or out-of-date"

I inquired about getting a refund for my 8 bodyguard agencies and this was their response.....

Really?......

This is about as true as you popping out a rhinos ass

Steve0
09-08-2012, 08:29 PM
This is about as true as you popping out a rhinos assSeams legit

Timbo Slice
09-08-2012, 08:33 PM
This is about as true as you popping out a rhinos ass

Apparently the pope has never seen Ace Ventura.... Shame...

(CCC)- The Pope
09-08-2012, 08:34 PM
No I have, just seemed an appropriate way of saying they are full of CRAP!

Timbo Slice
09-08-2012, 08:36 PM
You ave to remember that when attacking some one they use all of there defense weapons and half of there defense buildings and then when Robbing that person they use half of there defense weapons and all of there defense buildings. whats why it is easyer to rob a higher stat person than to attack.

So attack= defense items + 1/2 defense buildings
And robbery= defense buildings + 1/2 defense items ?

Cuz I've tested and attacked then robbed the same player at the same time and they're defense was exactly the same in each results page.....

Timbo Slice
09-08-2012, 08:38 PM
No I have, just seemed an appropriate way of saying they are full of CRAP!

Ohhhh Gotcha

(CCC)Dipstik
09-08-2012, 08:39 PM

Well said... Everyone should listen to this guy :)

erik
09-08-2012, 09:09 PM
Allowing 50 buildings was a mistake by Funzio that would have ruined pvp gameplay. They 'fixed' it in a creative manner and changed the limit to 5 in subsequent games.

I wouldn't suggest upgrading them past level 1. They will never be changed.

balax
09-08-2012, 11:27 PM
do u remember when CCM was suggesting not to sell our defence buildings because of false stats? he said then that this could change in the future. Of course i don't trust Gree at all but maybe this is a matter under consideration.
i was thinking that maybe the ammo crates were giving us much better attack than defence, because they r preparing to correct the false stats of defence buildings.

Dravak
09-08-2012, 11:31 PM
no based on the false loot bug of the boss event , there also have defense stats x1.5 in works , infact some people already hacked those false loot , that nobody suppose to get yet !

Basically a sucker is born too early everytime ;)

sister morphine
09-09-2012, 12:48 AM
do u remember when CCM was suggesting not to sell our defence buildings because of false stats? he said then that this could change in the future. Of course i don't trust Gree at all but maybe this is a matter under consideration.
i was thinking that maybe the ammo crates were giving us much better attack than defence, because they r preparing to correct the false stats of defence buildings.
Who knows. I've been having a petty thief coming round for a few days. He's usually been successful every two attempts, but the most recent one he had to try five times before winning. Could be the algorithms at work of course, but it's not happened before like that, and my stats had hardly moved in the few hours as it was overnight for me.

Plux
09-09-2012, 09:25 AM
No comment on this point, I commend tech support's response :cool:

Nicky the Nose
09-09-2012, 09:45 AM

Are you sure about this? I was under the impression it was Attack Defense was half of Robbery Defense and Robbery Defense was about half of stated building defense, give or take

TruthHurts
09-09-2012, 10:52 AM
Are you sure about this? I was under the impression it was Attack Defense was half of Robbery Defense and Robbery Defense was about half of stated building defense, give or take

SteveO is correct. This is the defensive formulas for both attack and robbery.