PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help me?

xXzach-leeXx
09-08-2012, 05:23 PM
I broke my iPhone a couple of days ago. I have a new one now but I can't get my profile to switch over. I have a lot of time in modern war and kingdom age and would appreciate any help. Thanks

ladyfizz27
09-08-2012, 05:28 PM
If you can't transfer it from your old phone, you may need to contact support and see what they can do for you

Fun
09-08-2012, 05:28 PM
Send a ticket to support with your ID and they should transfer it for you

Baraka
09-08-2012, 05:29 PM
I broke my iPhone a couple of days ago. I have a new one now but I can't get my profile to switch over. I have a lot of time in modern war and kingdom age and would appreciate any help. ThanksFirst off all don't worry you will get it back. Wat u need to do is send a ticket to support and tell them your situation. Tell them your ID of your lost account. The name of lost account. Most importantly you will need the IMI of your new phone. You can get this through an app called Adhoc or off of your iTunes on laptop. Any way they will tell you this. Send them an email through the new accounts contact support. You should have them back within a week. Hope this helps.

Thanos
09-08-2012, 06:23 PM
If you set up an acct already you should be able to go on the new device and transfer with acct info.
Then it scrubs it from old device.
No acct setup? Send ticket.

Miner
09-08-2012, 07:00 PM
Send the ticket from the app though. Go to "help" then click contact support. If you do this, then you don't have to worry about locating your IMI number like Baraka said since it's automatically put into the body of the email.

MonkeyPuppy2012
09-08-2012, 07:37 PM
Yes
No
Who Cares
Matters nothing to me

Ryans67
09-08-2012, 07:47 PM
Yes
No
Who Cares
Matters nothing to me

I hope you know a good dentist.....

xXzach-leeXx
09-09-2012, 12:18 AM
Thanks for the the help Just need to wait for support to get back to me now

Baraka
09-09-2012, 04:51 AM
Send the ticket from the app though. Go to "help" then click contact support. If you do this, then you don't have to worry about locating your IMI number like Baraka said since it's automatically put into the body of the email.Says a lot about support. I did wat you said through the app and I got an email back saying all we need now is your IMI number. Stupid lol.

Miner
09-09-2012, 06:54 AM
Says a lot about support. I did wat you said through the app and I got an email back saying all we need now is your IMI number. Stupid lol.Hahaha! I would have replied and said "scroll down to the technical information section YOUR GAME PUTS IN EVERY TICKET!"

Baraka
09-09-2012, 08:58 AM
Hahaha! I would have replied and said "scroll down to the technical information section YOUR GAME PUTS IN EVERY TICKET!"They would of still struggled. Lol.

xXzach-leeXx
09-21-2012, 08:45 PM
Thanks for everyone's advice. I got MW back but I'm still trying to get KA. 720 789 889 for any MW allies