PDA

View Full Version : iTunes Voucher offers, sales and discount codes!

James_mac
09-08-2012, 04:28 PM
I thought id make a thread about itunes vouchers, offers, promotional codes and discounts.

I have just been looking on ebay and you can get a £15 voucher for £11. I know various supermarkets and shops have offers all the time so if you find one post your findings in the thread.

For each offer post:

What the Offer is: e.g two £15 vouchers for £20
Where the offer is: website/shop ect
Your Location: where you are in the world seen as the UK will have different shops and offers to the US or wherever you are.

Combine these offers with a gold sale and you'll be quids in.

Dreno33
09-08-2012, 05:28 PM
genious idea!!! i will be coming back to this thread often!

Baraka
09-08-2012, 05:36 PM
You love to save money lol. Great idea though. Need a gold sale soon.

Boom
09-08-2012, 05:39 PM
FakeCheapiTuneCards.net
$5 for a $100 card
Small City in China you can't pronounce.

Ryans67
09-08-2012, 06:28 PM
I think a gold sale is coming soon... Also, watch samsclub, they put em on sale for $75-$80 for a four pack of $25 cards.

Alaska Ken
09-08-2012, 11:59 PM
FakeCheapiTuneCards.net
$5 for a $100 card
Small City in China you can't pronounce.

Your better off just sending me the money, I'll mail you the iTunes card. I promise.

Lordsloss
09-09-2012, 09:29 AM
FakeCheapiTuneCards.net
$5 for a $100 card
Small City in China you can't pronounce.A while ago apple said their iTunes code was cracked and some hackers from China got access to almost all of the codes. Apple could not tell which ones had been purchased legally, so they did nothing about it. They really were selling them for that price.

Alaska Ken
09-09-2012, 09:34 AM
A while ago apple said their iTunes code was cracked and some hackers from China got access to almost all of the codes. Apple could not tell which ones had been purchased legally, so they did nothing about it. They really were selling them for that price.

Wow, I missed that one.

James_mac
09-09-2012, 09:42 AM
A while ago apple said their iTunes code was cracked and some hackers from China got access to almost all of the codes. Apple could not tell which ones had been purchased legally, so they did nothing about it. They really were selling them for that price.

haha that would of been awesome

Boom
09-09-2012, 11:05 AM
A while ago apple said their iTunes code was cracked and some hackers from China got access to almost all of the codes. Apple could not tell which ones had been purchased legally, so they did nothing about it. They really were selling them for that price.Dang Chinese are smart.