PDA

View Full Version : Couple of questions

Holicaholic
09-08-2012, 09:33 AM
The first has to do with the boss events: what's the highest anyone has gotten using non-gold fighting methods? I got to 13 on the last boss using the 26 minute strategy and the cash option, has anyone gotten further without using gold? Also for the bosses, are their health stats prorated according to your attack stat? If not then it would seem pointless for a low attack to even try at the event.

That was a long and multiple parted question, this one is less so: how long is too long to save for an upgrade? I could try and get my NCs to level 3, but it would take a little over 10 days for the first one.

Paulio
09-08-2012, 09:41 AM
I did exactly 20 bosses on this event without using any good. I'm level 168

To answer your second question, I had to wait almost two weeks to build my first NC, so I don't think 10 days is unreasonable. However, I think there are hoodies that are more qualified to answer this question and I.

TonySpaghetti
09-08-2012, 09:41 AM
I got to 16 without using any gold on this one.

Babytway
09-08-2012, 09:43 AM
20 this event no gold with lvl 200, but my lvl 22 got to lvl 28 with no problems could have gone more but didn't want to do the 26min strategy and wait around for it. my main game takes up too much time as is.

Polarbear
09-08-2012, 09:44 AM
20 non gold, but one level up.

Health by level bracket.

I have never saved for longer than my last upgrade. There never really is a 'TOO' long, its just cash held doesn't earn you anything, so it's technically always best to use it all ASAP

Deluxe
09-08-2012, 10:07 AM
Ten days is nothing...but depending on what other bldgs you have i wouldnt do ncs...
Ncs are great for obvious reasons but you want a balanced hood on money buildings. My ncs are only level 3 (been there for a couple months) but my income is well over a million/hr still. My approach now is to take every building other than ncs to a certain level BEFORE bringing ncs to same level. By doing it this way i have a solid base to save off of so save times are really short for major upgrades and i dont have to play the 'rely almost exclusively on ncs for saves/upgrades' game. I often miss an nc colletion so i only really get 75-85% of their intended value/benefit. Some people focus almost exclusively on ncs to drive income up but i discourage this for the above mentioned issue of not getting full collects because i do enjoy my sleep after all...also putting all the monkeys in one barrel makes it much more devaststing when you are robbed...
So to summarize, there is nothing wrong with taking ncs to level 3 but i think i can deduce that because it will take you 10 days i believe that the rest of your hood may not be balanced very well according to my personal approach/theory...for comparison, my save time for nc upgrade to level 4 will only take 4 days because of the solid income out of all my other buildings...

Holicaholic
09-08-2012, 01:55 PM
So what are the level brackets for the bosses?