PDA

View Full Version : Useless quests vs. TL & HH goals

SevenO9
09-08-2012, 08:10 AM
Please Funee / Grezio extend the number of maximum quest. With the new four maps and goals to clear them (absolutely ridiculus costs and obviously no benefit) and the double event boss goal I can not do any more TL and HH goals.

In anticipation of more evenboss glitches I finished the item questline up to and including 'got hummer?' which was a horrible waste of cash in itself. Must have been the worst ROI ever. Still I am on 9 quests allowing only on of TL or HH at a time.

Seriously, anyone out there doing the 4 new map quests? Whats the point? Anyone finished and care to share the reward? I bet it is in the 30,000 cash and 12/9 item range.

DenZ1
09-08-2012, 08:40 AM
Please Funee / Grezio extend the number of maximum quest. With the new four maps and goals to clear them (absolutely ridiculus costs and obviously no benefit) and the double event boss goal I can not do any more TL and HH goals.

In anticipation of more evenboss glitches I finished the item questline up to and including 'got hummer?' which was a horrpeible waste of cash in itself. Must have been the worst ROI ever. Still I am on 9 quests allowing only on of TL or HH at a time.

Seriously, anyone out there doing the 4 new map quests? Whats the point? Anyone finished and care to share the reward? I bet it is in the 30,000 cash and 12/9 item range.

I did ask them to remove it from.my list. That's how bigot screwed up.out of Chiefs Cruiser. Goals were full wig this crap.and new ones didn't show up.