PDA

View Full Version : So, about the illicit goods..

Lonestoner
09-07-2012, 11:44 AM
All the people that incorrectly got the Illicit Goods from the last event instead of Black Market Rims got to keep them for this event. My roommate started the event with 1 item. I'm sure there are others that got more than 1 before the previous event disappeared.. So I started out with a disadvantage.

Now, being on android, so already being at a disadvantage to iOS users, how is this even appropriate? What can be done about this? I'll send in a ticket if need be, but something needs to happen..

Sandukan
09-07-2012, 11:50 AM
I started with one because I got one at the end of the last event.
What will you send in a ticket for?
Do you realize how ****ty the prizes are?

Unless you are going for top 100 or top 10 it's not even worth it.
And if your going for those two some people starting out with 1 or 2 would be the least of your worries.

Lonestoner
09-07-2012, 01:00 PM
I started with one because I got one at the end of the last event.
What will you send in a ticket for?
Do you realize how ****ty the prizes are?

Unless you are going for top 100 or top 10 it's not even worth it.
And if your going for those two some people starting out with 1 or 2 would be the least of your worries.

Normally this would be the case, but since I am 1 away from the top 10, and have been staying there the whole time, I think a ticket would be pretty relevant..

I agree though, the prizes are absolute crap. The 5 item prize is worse than a sawn-off shotgun. :(

dudeman
09-07-2012, 01:44 PM
I agree though, the prizes are absolute crap. The 5 item prize is worse than a sawn-off shotgun. :(

At least you only have to "collect 5 items" to get it and not win 500 rounds of Thug Life! :p