PDA

View Full Version : About time !!

Luke 3457
09-07-2012, 07:02 AM
http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q514/lukebat/769D35BA-2C53-4F6B-BCE3-C6F266551F35-705-000000D731C604C5.jpg
Wait for it bam!!
http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q514/lukebat/FF267A41-061F-49D0-B9AD-3481FBB9D139-705-000000D70A74772E.jpg

Luke 3457
09-07-2012, 07:04 AM
Finally I had to beat that stupid pig 40 times!😡

(CCC)Dipstik
09-07-2012, 07:05 AM
And what have we learned?

dudeman
09-07-2012, 07:08 AM
So there was a big screw up, far from being the first time, and you still kept pressing the gold and/or buy gold button? I'm not judging, your money your call, but GREEdzio won't fix anything if it keeps earning them an income.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_gWQaU40PH24/TSOSVuF5fvI/AAAAAAAAKBo/FzxUm6ozKNo/s1600/facepalm111.jpg

Congrats on the Cruiser though. That s.o.b. would be sitting in my inventory now too if not for the big mess up.

Luke 3457
09-07-2012, 07:17 AM
Yup cost me a vault but I wanted to get it for sure

Luke 3457
09-07-2012, 07:17 AM
I also got 6 more rares didn't count uncommons... Got the vest 350/1000

Luke 3457
09-07-2012, 07:19 AM
And what have we learned?
If u spend enough u always get what u want😂😂😂oh yeah and gree sucks!

Fricco
09-07-2012, 07:25 AM
Congrats Luke !!!!

I have some minor complaints about this event but
my personal pev is the fact that they couldnt even
spell "O'malley" right. :confused:

Defeat Chief "O'Maley" 50 times
or
Chief "O'Malley" level 40
:p

Luke 3457
09-07-2012, 07:44 AM
Congrats Luke !!!!

I have some minor complaints about this event but
my personal pev is the fact that they couldnt even
spell "O'malley" right. :confused:

Defeat Chief "O'Maley" 50 times
or
Chief "O'Malley" level 40
:p
That's funny😂😂 and thank you !

Babytway
09-07-2012, 08:31 AM
i wanted that cruiser also. i did beat him 20 times but unfortunately i started beating him before the goal i would now have to beat him total 38 and i had very hard time timing it right just to beat number 20 so definitely not going another 18 times.

Babytway
09-07-2012, 08:32 AM
So there was a big screw up, far from being the first time, and you still kept pressing the gold and/or buy gold button? I'm not judging, your money your call, but GREEdzio won't fix anything if it keeps earning them an income.

Congrats on the Cruiser though. That s.o.b. would be sitting in my inventory now too if not for the big mess up.

did you get the rifle at least

DenZ1
09-07-2012, 08:49 AM
I'm on #28 and got jack sh$t for it :) lots of uncommons and only 2 rates. Not my event this time. My iPad account though at level 29 beat him 31 times, got cruiser, 10 rares and still can beat 2 more with level ups. Wtf....
Retarded.

Babytway
09-07-2012, 09:01 AM
yah my low lvl beat him 28 times as well and probably can go a few more times i only got a few rares though less than five. he got the cruiser but not the rifle. for some reason the rifle goal is stuck on 3 even though i have been beating him more times its stuck on 3 never moves up. on my main acct though the rifle goal didn't show up until after the cruiser goal and when the rifle goal showed up it miraculously had my correct number of defeats but the cruiser goal is still stuck at 10

AppleMacGuy
09-07-2012, 09:08 AM
i wanted that cruiser also. i did beat him 20 times but unfortunately i started beating him before the goal i would now have to beat him total 38 and i had very hard time timing it right just to beat number 20 so definitely not going another 18 times.

Make sure you get a ticket into support and keep a screengrab of the last boss you fight for insurance. I followed up my ticket already lodged and they've re-iterated that tech. are working on the issue and items will be awarded. I'm pretty sure now that this will not be done until after the event ends though since it makes more sense that way.

Luke 3457
09-07-2012, 09:09 AM
No rifle the vest and car... The vest is way better than rifle ... I never even saw the goal for the rifle

Canoehead
09-07-2012, 09:10 AM
I assume everyone who beat him 20 times has a ticket in. No response yet from Greed to the ticket I put in on Monday, but I will take this one to the credit card company if I have to

Steve0
09-07-2012, 09:31 AM
I assume everyone who beat him 20 times has a ticket in. No response yet from Greed to the ticket I put in on Monday, but I will take this one to the credit card company if I have toCCM was on today but yeah no word from the begining or any word from any of the other events.

DenZ1
09-07-2012, 10:20 AM
So what's the breakdown for "correct" rewards? Do I get anything for beating him 30 times?

Crime City Mark
09-07-2012, 10:59 AM
I'm bugging the engineering team about this right now. I bugged them about the MW one yesterday, so I'll try to hammer both home.

Auxilium
09-07-2012, 11:28 AM
I'm bugging the engineering team about this right now. I bugged them about the MW one yesterday, so I'll try to hammer both home.

Good to hear CCM. This event has a load of bugs wich had a real negative outcome to allot of people. Keep us posted :)

Zendfrim
09-07-2012, 12:21 PM
If u spend enough u always get what u wantoh yeah and gree sucks! LOL! I actually laughed out loud at that second part.

dudeman
09-07-2012, 12:55 PM

The short answer to that is yes.

However, that goal did not appear in my goals list at any point, and I don't know why 20 wins counted towards a goal that was never on my list while at the same time not counting towards the goal that was and still is on my list. The cruiser goal is stuck at 9/20.

Also, nothing in my game seemed fishy until I beat the 20th boss. Everything was clearly stated, "beat 20 bosses, win chief's cruiser". When I beat boss 20 all of that changed to 50 (except the progress at 9/20), a new goal for 30 wins appeared in my goals list, and without any notification whatsoever, the sharpshooter rifle was added to my inventory. I didn't even see it because it's not in my top 6. Actually, I didn't even know I might have it until I saw the talk on the forum regarding the matter.

Anyways, right up until I beat boss 20 I was lead to believe doing so would earn me the Chief's Cruiser, and upon completion of the goal it was changed. Bait and switch.

I still want that car and I think anyone in the same situation should get it.

Ghost818
09-07-2012, 01:07 PM

Bam! I don't see a sharpshooter rifle in my inventory and I finished 20 o.O is that normal?

Dravak
09-07-2012, 01:09 PM
Bam! I don't see a sharpshooter rifle in my inventory and I finished 20 o.O is that normal?

I already had one like babytway from previous ladder event !
So if the goal doesn't show up means this is the way to equalise it .

So you need the goal to get the cruiser reward or sharp shooter rifle or the vest !
Without it no reward , they seem to be tied to the goals .

Luke 3457
09-07-2012, 01:41 PM
I already had one like babytway from previous ladder event !
So if the goal doesn't show up means this is the way to equalise it .

So you need the goal to get the cruiser reward or sharp shooter rifle or the vest !
Without it no reward , they seem to be tied to the goals .
Yes exactly no goal no item! I proved it by beating 20 with no goal and didn't receive the car! Then I looked no goal! I started beating them again after I saw the goal .

dudeman
09-07-2012, 01:49 PM
Yes exactly no goal no item! I proved it by beating 20 with no goal and didn't receive the car! Then I looked no goal! I started beating them again after I saw the goal .

I never had a goal for the rifle. Never. But still all 20 boss wins counted for it. I only beat him 20 times, so those same 20 wins should count the same for the goal that IS on my list. It doesn't matter when the goal showed up, obviously, because my 20 wins were counted towards a goal I never had.

Luke 3457
09-07-2012, 07:11 PM
I never had a goal for the rifle. Never. But still all 20 boss wins counted for it. I only beat him 20 times, so those same 20 wins should count the same for the goal that IS on my list. It doesn't matter when the goal showed up, obviously, because my 20 wins were counted towards a goal I never had.
It obviously in my case did matter this does seem to be the case... Last event I had 4 wins b4 goal then I got the goal none counted. You got lucky most people get screwed and the wins don't count b4 the goal read a few threads floating around its apparent.

dudeman
09-07-2012, 07:45 PM
It obviously in my case did matter this does seem to be the case... Last event I had 4 wins b4 goal then I got the goal none counted. You got lucky most people get screwed and the wins don't count b4 the goal read a few threads floating around its apparent.

Well, that's also why my cruiser goal is stuck at 9/20. I had a few problems all happen at once. The same 20 wins that I started doing before any goals came up did count in full for one goal, which I never had in my list, and only the bosses I beat after the "20 wins = cruiser" goal came up counted for that goal. Then I got the one "surprise" reward and not the other that I was made to believe I should get.

Different accounts must have been affected differently. It would be a good idea for next time if they would put the goals in the goals list first and only launch the boss once they are sure the goals are set up correctly. They did that for the last four maps, if they can't remember how they did that then maybe they should move their office out of California.

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/8/2010/09/medical-marijuana.jpg

LOL :cool:

Thanos
09-07-2012, 07:49 PM
I beat him at 20 and got the cruiser. Never got a rifle mission.
And it was weird but it got stuck 2 x's right before I was about to die and I kept hitting attack and it went through the motions but didn't do anything Had to retreat and come back.

Auxilium
09-08-2012, 03:30 AM

I'm in the same situation. Won 20 times and didn't get my cruiser reward. Didn't get any reward..
Let me know how it ends up for you.

Luke 3457
09-08-2012, 05:24 AM
Well, that's also why my cruiser goal is stuck at 9/20. I had a few problems all happen at once. The same 20 wins that I started doing before any goals came up did count in full for one goal, which I never had in my list, and only the bosses I beat after the "20 wins = cruiser" goal came up counted for that goal. Then I got the one "surprise" reward and not the other that I was made to believe I should get.

Different accounts must have been affected differently. It would be a good idea for next time if they would put the goals in the goals list first and only launch the boss once they are sure the goals are set up correctly. They did that for the last four maps, if they can't remember how they did that then maybe they should move their office out of California.

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/8/2010/09/medical-marijuana.jpg

LOL :cool:
Lol😂 and yes I agree everyone's accounts are handling these "glitches " differently what a headache for support. But maybe if they got it right the first time so many damn glitches would not be present in every event!

DenZ1
09-08-2012, 05:31 AM
I'm in the same situation. Won 20 times and didn't get my cruiser reward. Didn't get any reward..
Let me know how it ends up for you.
Beat st him 22 times before cruiser goal showed up. Then goal switched to rifle. Just got reply back as they completed my goal and now I have a rifle in my inventory. Didn't go for the vest as never got that goal showed up. Still asking for Cruiser unless it is fixed for everyone. I guess probably 5-10 players max will have it at the end. :(

Auxilium
09-09-2012, 03:43 AM
Beat st him 22 times before cruiser goal showed up. Then goal switched to rifle. Just got reply back as they completed my goal and now I have a rifle in my inventory. Didn't go for the vest as never got that goal showed up. Still asking for Cruiser unless it is fixed for everyone. I guess probably 5-10 players max will have it at the end. :(

Still waiting for any reward. I gues you are right, a limited amount of people will get the cruiser and the rest get the rifle.

Plux
09-09-2012, 09:06 AM
I think the lesson here as I have learnt like babytway and others have is....
Epics, start a day later, tapjoy gold means you only need 2 days to reach your limit. Patience seems to be a virtue.