PDA

View Full Version : Fail

procsyzarc
09-06-2012, 07:46 PM
Almost unbeatable (L151) yet can’t beat 3rd boss in current event almost tempted to up allies but really not worth it since enjoying having almost 0 casualties with 75 allies. Other people in my bracket must not even be able to beat first boss (took me 5 cash hits)

Dreno33
09-06-2012, 07:48 PM
Almost unbeatable (L151) yet can’t beat 3rd boss in current event almost tempted to up allies but really not worth it since enjoying having almost 0 casualties with 75 allies. Other people in my bracket must not even be able to beat first boss (took me 5 cash hits)

its to encourage ppl to up allies and attack. its clever. this isnt a fail, its genius. especially for CC with the 499ers

procsyzarc
09-06-2012, 07:49 PM
its to encourage ppl to up allies and attack. its clever. this isnt a fail, its genius. especially for CC with the 499ers

I mean I fail, I actually like the way these event work since it gives an advantage to those who have to suffer the high losses that come with high ally count

Dreno33
09-06-2012, 08:06 PM
I mean I fail, I actually like the way these event work since it gives an advantage to those who have to suffer the high losses that come with high ally count

ooooooo, well then yes(:
haha

overkill 280
09-06-2012, 08:11 PM
Almost unbeatable (L151) yet can’t beat 3rd boss in current event almost tempted to up allies but really not worth it since enjoying having almost 0 casualties with 75 allies. Other people in my bracket must not even be able to beat first boss (took me 5 cash hits)How can you be level 151 and not be able to beat the first boss? What's your Att/def stats?

Baraka
09-06-2012, 11:33 PM
So glad I ain't in that whale zone lol.

verm1n
09-07-2012, 05:51 AM
Explains why I could do so well against bosses when i first started the game, cos you level up several times a day when you first join the game.

Anyone know why I can't post new threads on the forum. Can't see any rules about having to reply so many times before posting new threads :( doing my head in :(

Oh, and yeah the funzio tactic works.. I'm trying to add allies now to up my att/def scores! :)

792-701-097

Jhoemel
09-07-2012, 06:25 AM
The boss become much tougher after i pass the level 150 mark. I used to beat boss 6 with cash and 7 with a level up.
Now i can only beat boss 4 with cash and 5 with level up. And i did increase my attack

chimera69
09-07-2012, 06:33 AM
Explains why I could do so well against bosses when i first started the game, cos you level up several times a day when you first join the game.

Anyone know why I can't post new threads on the forum. Can't see any rules about having to reply so many times before posting new threads :( doing my head in :(

Oh, and yeah the funzio tactic works.. I'm trying to add allies now to up my att/def scores! :)

792-701-097

You have to have 10 posts before the system will allow you to start a new thread. Welcome to the forums.

Baraka
09-07-2012, 07:26 AM

792-701-097Welcome m8. Bang in 8 more posts and your away.