PDA

View Full Version : Please delete me as ally and resend request!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spectra
09-06-2012, 05:59 PM
Hi Guys

I am still in Nicaragua, work has delayed my return to Canada for another week

I have been trying to keep up with the forum and events, but too much work and too little spare time, plus WiFi here really SUCKS!!!!

after seen that with the new boss format I will not make it pass #6 and with the AUCTIONS replacing the 10 crate events, are not worth my effort since the first 3 units will never see the battlefield,

All I can do now is pretty much just collect, try to do upgrades and buy units when possible, so I have decided to "land" my plane adn here is how

I currently have 2,744 allies and have send a ticket to suports to DELETE THEM ALL

To all my fellow Forum Knights, friends, Pirates (Speedumb, George, and others) and forum members that have me as their ally, please DELETE ME AS ALLY and RESEND A REQUEST.

I want to have all requests from you guys ready (For those whom wish to do so) for when support finally comes around and deletes my current ally list.

I want to do an experiment seeing how I do with "x" amount of allies, to try to build my Army and reduce my casualties while seen if I can "save" some unvaulted cash for upgrades

who know, perhaps in time I will be strong enough to beat more than 6 bosses (sarcasm!!) ;)

and also on my way up the ally ladder, I will try to do and FFN with as many of you as possible, now that would be fun and is something I am looking forward to put some fun on the game

and will also finally be able to visit your bases (currently I can only see up to 1,000 allies after many, many, many, many.............many, many..........DAMN!!!!!!, this is tiring...lol...."pagedowns")
and most of you are on the 1,000+ I can never see

I want to thank you all for your time................

and hope to see many of you in the Forum Fight NIghts

Cheers

Ryan5100
09-06-2012, 06:03 PM
Ok, I'll delete and send request.

Skyser30518
09-06-2012, 06:05 PM
Will do. What level are you right now? I've played with my ally counts and found a pretty comfortable number for my level. I just spent close to 100 mil on a level 7 oil rig and can't remember the last time I lost a unit. (granted I started camping a little). Good luck in Nicaragua.

Skyser30518
09-06-2012, 06:05 PM
Oooops, I see your level.

boardgames rule
09-06-2012, 06:09 PM
Sent request. Hope you have a good time

James_mac
09-06-2012, 06:12 PM
Deleated and re added mate.

spectra
09-06-2012, 06:16 PM
Will do. What level are you right now? I've played with my ally counts and found a pretty comfortable number for my level. I just spent close to 100 mil on a level 7 oil rig and can't remember the last time I lost a unit. (granted I started camping a little). Good luck in Nicaragua.

level 154, stats only 64k/69k A/D :(

Poopenshire
09-06-2012, 06:17 PM
Just sent. Should be there soon

albeezy
09-06-2012, 06:21 PM
Ha you have better stats than I do! Will send you a new request man

spectra
09-06-2012, 06:26 PM
Forgot to mention

please add me in CC #453-683-100

I started to play CC (I know, I know, but some of you also play it) ;)

I play CC, just to beat the boss and nothing else (not participating in the events, since I do not want to level up)
Beated Sato to get his Ancestral sword, (had to use like 200 gold) and currently have beat chief O'malley 20 times to get the patrol (before GREEd nerfted) SWEET!!! and currently on #39 (sent a ticket to support because they did not put the vest in my inventory after kill #30)

Cheers

I know BGR play and many others

boardgames rule
09-06-2012, 06:29 PM
Okay spectra sent request in CC as well

dthfrmabv
09-06-2012, 06:57 PM
sent request from Cmdr Dth (MW) and King Death

Skyser30518
09-06-2012, 07:26 PM
Sent, IGN Rob.

Dr. Dengus
09-06-2012, 07:28 PM
Hey Spectra, hope you're enjoying your stay in Nicaragua. Sent you a request in MW (Sam - Russia flag). I'm one of those CC folks as well, go by Dr. Dengus there though.

Baraka
09-06-2012, 11:47 PM
Hey man will send you a request. Hate to be a barer of bad news but I was trying the same earlier and support said that they can only delete grunts not actual allies. Hope this has changed for you.

cheiz
09-07-2012, 12:26 AM
Hey man will send you a request. Hate to be a barer of bad news but I was trying the same earlier and support said that they can only delete grunts not actual allies. Hope this has changed for you.

ouch! that could turn out to be a bit of a daunting task... delete... are you sure you want to delete ...? yes.... delete... only 2744 times!

I've never tried it myself, though I have heard of people having their entire ally list deleted by support, but that was after some unsolved issues occurred. So maybe it's not the question if they can, but rather if they want to...

Have deleted you Spectra! and sent you a request of course

Good luck! I hope this is gonna work out

Tate
09-07-2012, 12:39 AM
HA! No wonder you haven't answered my text messages, and I thought that you were just ignoring me... Anyways buddy, deleted and requests sent in all 3. As for support deleting all allies, Overkill had all of his deleted a few months ago after sending only ONE ticket. Maybe things have changed, for the worse, but I guess we already know that.....

Baraka
09-07-2012, 12:48 AM
ouch! that could turn out to be a bit of a daunting task... delete... are you sure you want to delete ...? yes.... delete... only 2744 times!

I've never tried it myself, though I have heard of people having their entire ally list deleted by support, but that was after some unsolved issues occurred. So maybe it's not the question if they can, but rather if they want to...

Have deleted you Spectra! and sent you a request of course

Good luck! I hope this is gonna work outYeah I heard it messed a few ppls accounts up. Maybe why they changed it. How's things. Cheiz

ladyfizz27
09-07-2012, 01:39 AM
Deleted and resent

andy_xyz2004
09-07-2012, 01:42 AM

I did the same thing, sent ticket to remove over 8000 allies
Now they gone, but still left my grunts.... Lol
Had to sent another ticket again

Dr. Dengus
09-07-2012, 11:13 AM

Lmao, sounds like you ran into a pretty competent person at support.

spectra
09-07-2012, 12:43 PM

Thanks, I know in the pass they have deleted allies too, unless they changed the policy

in the mean time, I am (whenever I get some spare time) manually deleting them, just to kill sometime and to see if I get to delete them before supports does,

hahaha it is a race against supports response time

spectra
09-07-2012, 12:45 PM

then it is a good thing I told them in the email to please delete ALL allies and GRUNTS (I ahve 18 grunts, out of which 7 came from the last event, hahahaa) :)

Bronson
09-07-2012, 01:04 PM
I'll delete and send you an add now fella.

Thanos
09-07-2012, 01:11 PM
I'm a noob on here but I learn very slow! :)
Added on all. Good luck with that!

andy_xyz2004
09-07-2012, 04:21 PM
then it is a good thing I told them in the email to please delete ALL allies and GRUNTS (I ahve 18 grunts, out of which 7 came from the last event, hahahaa) :)

Yeah my worse, i didnt asked to remove my grunts..
But i sent another ticket to remove them..
btw spectra, do removes all your allies wont affect to stats ?
And i've sent request to you..

ckos
09-07-2012, 04:49 PM
Done......

spectra
09-07-2012, 05:53 PM
Yeah my worse, i didnt asked to remove my grunts..
But i sent another ticket to remove them..
btw spectra, do removes all your allies wont affect to stats ?
And i've sent request to you..

yeap, my statt will drop like flys :)
I guess that when I have no ally and just me my stats would probably be 2011/1468 A/D which are my 5 top units
will see how that works, lol

But I want to start just adding forum members and just do a few test based on ally count
to see if I get attack too often or my stats x ally count will help me fend off attacks

also I want to do some FFN with some of the guys and having low allies I can just add enough to be at same ally count as them and have some fun (it does not matter if I loose all the fights, it will be fun)

there is not much to do in the game any more that will make it be fun as it used to be, so starting with 0 ally and add them to do FFN will be a refreshing spin on the game for me

Cheers

JF5522
09-09-2012, 09:12 AM
Hi Spectra. I am trimming down my allies as well..the hard way - one by one. I'd prefer to have forum members as ally, so I've just sent u a request. Cheers.