PDA

View Full Version : The easiest way to earn money

Serboy
09-06-2012, 03:50 PM
Yes a simple question. What's the easiest way to earn money ? Pvp ? Pve ? Raids? Iph ? Or another methods ? I'm askin thia question because I'm at 90 level but I don't have even a Manor but some players have lv10 BD and theirs levels are much lower than me. Is there any different methods to earn money except the slow leveling strategy If you have some special strategies I really wanna learn about them. Thank you.

Njwmrb
09-06-2012, 03:52 PM
All of the above. PVP has the most potential if you've got the stats for it.

Chups
09-06-2012, 03:54 PM
Raid raid raid. I love raiding manors and high level silos. Gold mine is a rarity but had a few of those.

Behringer
09-06-2012, 03:59 PM
It sucks so much ass having to invade constantly, especially when no one has any worthwhile buildings to raid!

Chups
09-06-2012, 04:14 PM
Once in a while on high level turf, you'll see someone saving up for a Breeding Den. Lots of unvaulted gold. Too bad the max is only 9900 for every attack. :D

The_Red
09-06-2012, 04:38 PM
What's the easiest way to earn money ? Pvp ? Pve ? Raids? Iph ? Or another methods

........AMEX.

Winstrol
09-06-2012, 04:46 PM
click 'Add Funds ' and buy Mountain of Gold xD in level 123 you will get 1354418 gold

James_mac
09-06-2012, 05:16 PM
click 'Add Funds ' and buy Mountain of Gold xD in level 123 you will get 1354418 gold
The gold amounts are proportional to your IPH not your level so if your IPH is higher you will get more gold. CCM said this was the case for MW so I'm guessing it's the same for KA too

joaquim
09-06-2012, 05:46 PM
Buy it. duh.

Nick-Clark1
09-06-2012, 05:48 PM
If you want to earn your own money then I would focus on upgrading the "right" buildings as there are a lot of crappy ones that, in my opinion, you shouldn't waste your time with. I personally favor the Bazaars, Silos, Leatherworkers, Taverns, Lenders, Gold Mines & Wine Makers (if you spend $$), Merchant Caravans & Manors. I wouldn't worry about cottage unless you collect quite frequently.

Manors blow everything out of the water when it comes to IPH so you'll definitely want them, although their upgrades are expensive and always put you over the vault limit.

Merchant Caravans come in 2nd for IPH but are only good if you collect from them enough. Merchants are handy in that you can get them to Lv.8 safely without going over your vault limit, assuming it's at 330k. The upgrade times will test your patience though, 24 days to get one to Lv.10 :(
Their ROI is also pretty unforgiving.

Gold Mines and Wine Makers come in at 3rd and 4th place respectively, but will cost you $109.99 :p

That's a quick look at IPH anyway, good luck!

CloudKing
09-06-2012, 08:39 PM
If you want to earn your own money then I would focus on upgrading the "right" buildings as there are a lot of crappy ones that, in my opinion, you shouldn't waste your time with. I personally favor the Bazaars, Silos, Leatherworkers, Taverns, Lenders, Gold Mines & Wine Makers (if you spend $$), Merchant Caravans & Manors. I wouldn't worry about cottage unless you collect quite frequently.

Manors blow everything out of the water when it comes to IPH so you'll definitely want them, although their upgrades are expensive and always put you over the vault limit.

Merchant Caravans come in 2nd for IPH but are only good if you collect from them enough. Merchants are handy in that you can get them to Lv.8 safely without going over your vault limit, assuming it's at 330k. The upgrade times will test your patience though, 24 days to get one to Lv.10 :(
Their ROI is also pretty unforgiving.

Gold Mines and Wine Makers come in at 3rd and 4th place respectively, but will cost you $109.99 :p

That's a quick look at IPH anyway, good luck!

Know what the stats on lvl8 merchant caravan are?

echus14
09-06-2012, 08:50 PM
It sucks so much ass having to invade constantly, especially when no one has any worthwhile buildings to raid!

*blink* :)

Nick-Clark1
09-06-2012, 09:00 PM
Know what the stats on lvl8 merchant caravan are?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Aj9pi1nr5A99dFF0UWZKZWxzSGVyZkh5ekhnUnh0el E&type=view&gid=56&f=true&colid0=0&filterstr0=Merchant%20Caravan&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250

narfy
09-06-2012, 11:27 PM
yes chups has farmed over 300,000 gold from me already~ guess i'll postpone my plans to save for breeding den =p:cool:

Serboy
09-07-2012, 11:25 AM
Raid raid raid. I love raiding manors and high level silos. Gold mine is a rarity but had a few of those.

So do you think that I have to level up faster and then raid the high level players ?

spectra
09-07-2012, 12:06 PM
It will depends on your start

for example I am at level 146 with 104k/93k A/D with 189 hero points
So I can easily make lots of money just killing monsters in the high end maps (they usually take 2 hits to kill)

also I can do PVE attack if there is unvaulted cash or raid manor, silos, lender if worth it

So at the end you can make lots of money in various ways, depending on your stats and strenghts

Cheers