PDA

View Full Version : Boss Desert Rat - Any response from GreeD as to the difference....

imscrewed?
09-06-2012, 01:05 PM
between number of bosses killed listed in our goals vs. actual number of bosses killed before goal popped up? Do we have to take screenshots to prove to GreeD what boss we have actually completed?

spectra
09-06-2012, 01:12 PM
between number of bosses killed listed in our goals vs. actual number of bosses killed before goal popped up? Do we have to take screenshots to prove to GreeD what boss we have actually completed?

YES!!!
I killed the CC boss 32 times to get the vest and had to send a ticket with pics to show I was on boss #32 when the award was to e given at #30,
Got a response from support that they just returned from the long weekend and that they will look into those kind of issues

Still waiting for them to put the vest in my inventory (350/1050 A/D or something like that) depends of your level

Baraka
09-06-2012, 01:15 PM
between number of bosses killed listed in our goals vs. actual number of bosses killed before goal popped up? Do we have to take screenshots to prove to GreeD what boss we have actually completed?I won't get to 35 so it doesn't matter. But I didn't start till like 12 hours after to save the hastle of a ticket.

Thief
09-06-2012, 01:20 PM
I won't get to 35 so it doesn't matter. But I didn't start till like 12 hours after to save the hastle of a ticket.

Same here...Doesn't matter to me since i can't make it to 35. Honestly this is probably the reason we didn't get tier prizes because then they would have had to deal with Tickets from almost everyone.

If you do make it all the way to Boss 36 then just take a Screenshot like you mentioned and send it in. It will probably take you a week+ to get your item but it will eventually get taken care of (even if it's invisible)

Baraka
09-06-2012, 01:54 PM
Same here...Doesn't matter to me since i can't make it to 35. Honestly this is probably the reason we didn't get tier prizes because then they would have had to deal with Tickets from almost everyone.

If you do make it all the way to Boss 36 then just take a Screenshot like you mentioned and send it in. It will probably take you a week+ to get your item but it will eventually get taken care of (even if it's invisible)I know we need the tier for us who can't get all the way

JohnDough
09-06-2012, 03:06 PM
I'm on boss 15. Goal says 2/35

Oh well I probably won't make it to 35 anyways. It took 5cash hits for number 14..

Just enjoy the free loot

Baraka
09-06-2012, 03:08 PM
I'm on boss 15. Goal says 2/35

Oh well I probably won't make it to 35 anyways. It took 5cash hits for number 14..

Just enjoy the free lootThat's just how I look at it lol

JohnDough
09-06-2012, 03:17 PM
That's just how I look at it lol

Well I hope your having more luck then I am. I have gotten all commons except for 2.

I'm tired of seeing DUSTY JEEP and TRAINING CHOPPER pop up everytime lol

Baraka
09-06-2012, 03:20 PM
I know lol I have got ten commons. I can't complain too much on last one out of 17 I got 3 rare and 5 uncommon. Good enough for me.

JohnDough
09-06-2012, 03:45 PM
I know lol I have got ten commons. I can't complain too much on last one out of 17 I got 3 rare and 5 uncommon. Good enough for me.

Chief o malley in CC I got 8 rares including 7 of the shotguns. But over here I am having no luck. I hope my luck changes before I can't beat him anymore