PDA

View Full Version : 184 Hot Zone Heli's

Procyon
09-06-2012, 11:58 AM
Was attacked today by someone at level 40, 24 allies, ATT of 50k and DEF of 47k.

In their inventory they had 184 Hot Zone Heli's (480/445), 299 Venal Fighters (39/34) and 285 Hot Zone Commandos (54/48). With their low ally count the last two units didnt mean anything to their attack but is there any other probable way for them to get all of these except by hacking?

I'm not familiar with these units and looked through Miner's most excellent lists of limited editions, and special event and tournament prizes but didn't see them listed.

I sent a ticket in not claiming they were a hacker but asking them how could they amass such an amount of units.

Miner
09-06-2012, 12:04 PM
That's a hack. Report them.

Gambit12
09-06-2012, 12:10 PM
Next time take picture of his stats, inventory, & any suspicious bldgs on his base...post screenshot at neighborhood watch thread or in any wanted hackers thread somewhere or send your screenshots directly to CCM.. I never heard of those 3 units that you mentioned... AND GUYS, JUST BE AWARE AND BE OF A LOOK OUT IN HACKERS AROUND THE FORUM.. WE JUST FOUND A COUPLE HACKERS EARLIER LURKING AND REVEALING THEMSELVES TO US...

Miner
09-06-2012, 12:15 PM
Next time take picture of his stats, inventory, & any suspicious bldgs on his base...post screenshot at neighborhood watch thread or in any wanted hackers thread somewhere or send your screenshots directly to CCM.. I never heard of those 3 units that you mentioned... AND GUYS, JUST BE AWARE AND BE OF A LOOK OUT IN HACKERS AROUND THE FORUM.. WE JUST FOUND A COUPLE HACKERS EARLIER LURKING AND REVEALING THEMSELVES TO US...

Don't do what Gambit said!

Sorry Gambit, but CCM doesn't like us posting hacker's information on the public forum threads. Definitely not player names.

You can send him a PM with the information if you want. Definitely submit a ticket with as much info on the player as possible though.

Gambit12
09-06-2012, 12:20 PM
Don't do what Gambit said!

Sorry Gambit, but CCM doesn't like us posting hacker's information on the public forum threads. Definitely not player names.

You can send him a PM with the information if you want. Definitely submit a ticket with as much info on the player as possible though.

Oh really, i didn't know that...

Miner
09-06-2012, 12:27 PM
Oh really, i didn't know that...

No worries. He's shut down a couple threads where images where posted of suspected hacker's bases/stats.

Procyon
09-06-2012, 12:28 PM
I actually did take pics and have his info and sent it along in the ticket.

Gambit, I was going to do what you mentioned and post the info but like Miner said, thought about it and don't want to make the guy public.

Ryans67
09-06-2012, 12:32 PM
Just use paint or something to edit out his name. It's always fun to show it off. :D

Procyon
09-06-2012, 01:49 PM
Figured this wouldn't be wrong to show

Hivesy
09-06-2012, 05:04 PM
Not sure what the hot zone units are but the venal fighters are legit, I have 100 of them however they are a map loot item and you need to be level 95+ to access them. Must be a hacker in the 40's

James_mac
09-06-2012, 05:09 PM
A hacker in the 40's you don't see a lot of them, I might have to watch my back!

Skyser30518
09-06-2012, 05:57 PM
I know the venal fighters are loot. My guess is the others are loot also. There is one other possible explanation. A while back there were some post about glitches that had some loot items at much lower levels. Most people kept these secret and farmed the units. Try to keep an eye on him and see if more appear or if his base starts to look suspicious. Good luck.

joaquim
09-06-2012, 06:00 PM
Seems legit.