PDA

View Full Version : Hacker or not

isshi
09-06-2012, 11:38 AM
I was just told the following:

I been taking picture of your inventory i'am going 2 send it 2 gree *now your went from AT&T of 145??? double in one week hacker I going to see that they think when I sent them the information I got see u

To be called a hacker is like being called a thief, this ck leader should know better than calling people thieves.
Those who know me , know I am very fair and never disrespect anyone.
The point here being if you think someone is a hacker do not say that to them, it's offensive. All you need to do is report them and let glee look at it.

Polarbear
09-06-2012, 11:44 AM
I take hacker accusations as a compliment...

and reply back " Oh thank you, i'm just THAT good "

Dravak
09-06-2012, 11:55 AM
haha polar bear you are ok ,
I wonder what Ishi would think of my 210k A stats and 135 D stats all in 3 weeks legitly :D
And she would throw a hissy fit too , bleh am just at level 95 , pfttt if in doubt report and move on .

This only shows you can't stand being outspent !

Rhino72
09-06-2012, 12:12 PM
haha polar bear you are ok ,
I wonder what Ishi would think of my 210k A stats and 135 D stats all in 3 weeks legitly :D
And she would throw a hissy fit too , bleh am just at level 95 , pfttt if in doubt report and move on .

This only shows you can't stand being outspent !

Everybody already knows you are a cheater from your Cherry Bomb / Koralene blatant disregard for the TOS and account sharing. Now you want people to believe you are legit with some new account. GTFO cheater!

Dravak
09-06-2012, 12:17 PM
haha Rhino whats the matter , you went up 30k A , in selfmade competition you need me to spent .
Not you ! and you need to still learn to spent wisely , the catch up with ammo crates was a good move .
just you still need luck , frustrated a bit , you can't hit the 200k ?

Don't worry congrats on passing the old score 150k :D

Rhino72
09-06-2012, 12:22 PM
haha Rhino whats the matter , you went up 30k A , in selfmade competition you need me to spent .
Not you ! and you need to still learn to spent wisely , the catch up with ammo crates was a good move .
just you still need luck , frustrated a bit , you can't hit the 200k ?

Don't worry congrats on passing the old score 150k :D

Lol - I always knew you would finally cave and spend (ahem hack) after you swore off spending months ago. You preach from your soapbox all the time and look how easy it was to pull the strings on you. Stop trying to post about spending on stats to divert your shady ways. You are a sham.

Dravak
09-06-2012, 12:25 PM
And wrong again :D funzio is monitoring and my progress and hackers attacking me .
LoL I love to see people compete and make fun of them , it is a bit like manipulating the ladder ;)

So nice try Rhino , I will be taking a break soon , while beter figure out the free tip I gave you ;)
Or else by the time 2013 , You would be in rage mode .

isshi
09-06-2012, 01:49 PM
But it is true I went from 155 to 305/221 attack defence in less than a week, that's because the crates were good value. Now the new crates are not such good value. So I'll wait before adding more stats.

Olly1
09-06-2012, 01:54 PM
That must have been a shed load of crates

Dravak
09-06-2012, 02:03 PM
yup shed load of gold ;) , makes 15k gold peanuts , or even 50k ...