PDA

View Full Version : Random jump in level?

SevenO9
09-06-2012, 05:34 AM
My account just jumped from 14 to 16 without any obvious reason or action take on my side. News feed shows one failed attack on my base, thats it. Sure that doesn't explain 2 levels ...

Anyone else having similiar issues? Over in CCwe had quite some instances of 'time shifts' caused by bugs on Grees side.

Gambit12
09-06-2012, 05:39 AM
Wow! what a glitch...

cheiz
09-06-2012, 06:13 AM
Did you het 6 skill points then?

Anyway: I'd send in a ticket kindly asking them to shift you back 2 levels...

Baraka
09-06-2012, 06:24 AM
My account just jumped from 14 to 16 without any obvious reason or action take on my side. News feed shows one failed attack on my base, thats it. Sure that doesn't explain 2 levels ...

Anyone else having similiar issues? Over in CCwe had quite some instances of 'time shifts' caused by bugs on Grees side.Here's my probable explanation for this.as your at such a low level jumps in level are quick. We're you beer to the next level ,then when you had the game inactive an upgrade finished and you got zo for that challenge. You don't get any notification when this happens. Or an allie accepted and you did this challenge then the attack score challange. Plus you may of stacked a few challenges and daily raked up the xp. Have you got 6 skill points.

Gambit12
09-06-2012, 07:47 AM
Did you het 6 skill points then?

Anyway: I'd send in a ticket kindly asking them to shift you back 2 levels...

its 6 skill pts now...i usually get 3 pts only every level up...they change it...I'm going to send a ticket...

Baraka
09-06-2012, 07:49 AM
its 6 skill pts now...i usually get 3 pts only every level up...they change it...I'm going to send a ticket...He went up two levels 3 for each.

Gambit12
09-06-2012, 07:50 AM
He went up two levels 3 for each.

ah okey...he skip Lv 15...

Baraka
09-06-2012, 07:53 AM
ah okey...he skip Lv 15...Yes but I'm sure he did wat I said and achieved some goals while his phone was off. I did it at early levels.

Dreno33
09-06-2012, 07:55 AM
ah okey...he skip Lv 15...

wth? no...

anyways, nothing is unusual about this. at our lvl jumping levels from bastards attacking us is normal. plus, if you were barely doing the boss event for the first few indestructibles they give a lot of exp. also u might have accidently completed a goal (not yet shown in the list) and got its exp. dont trip

Baraka
09-06-2012, 08:03 AM
wth? no...

anyways, nothing is unusual about this. at our lvl jumping levels from bastards attacking us is normal. plus, if you were barely doing the boss event for the first few indestructibles they give a lot of exp. also u might have accidently completed a goal (not yet shown in the list) and got its exp. dont tripPretty much wat I've said. Try to remember the goals you had on your screen. In sure you've Done some and not noticed.